Deezers Paleo/Primal Diary!!!

I think it was mis-behave who found info saying that our bodies actually need more carbs around TOTM, so last month I experimented with purposefully having more good carbs (sweet potato etc) a few days before and during and have to say it did seem to prevent the major carb munchies and evil PMT I usually get! I did still have a few squares of dark chocolate but I'm only human! LOL! :D

OH MY GOD... In so much pain today lol....

Weds work out was weighted walking lunges.... so yesterday I was a bit sore... (Do I have a beyonce bum yet?????) SO last night i thought by the time i warm up I'll be ok.... which i was....

Workout was a killer...

TABATA
Which is....
pull up (For 20 sec) rest for 10 sec (8 times)
Rest 1 min
DB Push press (7kg) (For 20 sec) rest for 10 sec (8 times)
Rest 1 min
Row (For 20 sec) rest for 10 sec (8 times)

SO much harder than it sounds!!!

This morning I am soooooo stiff..... eeeek!!! Work is going to be fun lol....

Trying paleo pizza tonight.... Not sure whether to use paleo pizza base or make meetza.... hmmmm..... nice to have the choice!!!

X

Mmmmm I like meetza Yummmm

LOL no wonder your sore!! I swear by arnica soak, gel and tablets!

Hope work is ok today Xx

Its not so bad.... not really busy but not really quite....

Still sore.... really hoping to get to crossfit tonight as if i dont go tonight I cant get there till monday then..... hmmmm will see how the legs fair!!!

X

P.s I seem to have developed biceps.... will try get a pic!!!! :eek::eek::eek::whacky068::giggle::girlpower::bliss::bliss::bliss::character00116::character00116::character00115::character00115::character00115:

Wahey!! Pic please! Go you!! :D

Pic pic pic pic pic pic pic!!!

Yipeeee mine are lookin v sad LOL

Yes piccy for us :)

Oooooh will try to get one later..... pants are definately feeling looser even though scales arent budging!!!! :/

Loose pants a good sign.. scales drive me nuts sometimes. I'm smaller now than two weeks post op, clothes smaller but weight fluctuates by 2-3lb !!

Keep measuring, take pics and go by clothes xxx

OMG woke up today and feel like I've been asleep for 3 months.... lol.... Its almost spring like out there!!! :)

Bacon and eggs for breakfast!!! And now getting ready for an afternoon at the velodrome.... A couple of the guys from crossfit are competing in a rowing competition so going to support and then out for some food....

Nice day all round!!!

X

Sounds lovely hun, hope you had fun xxx

We went for an all youcan eat.... been saving all my 'treat' time this week for it.... had 1 plate of food and a small bowl of dessert.... was very smig with myself....

I'm back in control thankfully.... stupid hormones.... hoping period clears off before weigh/measure on Thursday!!! X

Ooooh tonight was hard....

The work out was
3 Rounds....
1 min Box jump
1 min push press
1 min row
1 min wall ball
1 min hanging snatch
1 min rest

Keeping a running total..... Bloody hell.... we were all crashed out on the floor after lol....

Quite excited for measurements on thursday.... Definately can see differnces in arms and legs but not in my waist!! Dammit!!!

Hoping for good results!!! Eeeek!!!

X

Wow, your doing excellent with your excersize.

Its so great that you are using your measurements as a point of reference to weight loss - SOOO many times ive seen people get upset because the scales show a 2lb gain when they are excersizing, but its just your muscle mass increasing and water retention - it can really demotivate someone - when in actual fact they are losing inches of fat.!!!

Keep it up :) xx

Oh someone else prone to E-Bay accidents ;) My bike is sadly rusting at the gable end - this damn infernal rain.

Woopsie :p its very necessary tho for your miss fit lifestyle :))

Back