Deflating the Bouncy Castle

Has your cdc been ok with you giving over? Food sounds delicious, mind you, I'm on day 53 ss, anything sounds delicious!

how do you mean?

i've worked up all the steps now, so according to CD i should only be on 1 product a day anyway, which i still am (a bar at 11am).

dietchef isn't a vlcd, in case that's what you were meaning... it's real food: chunks of meat, real vegetables, etc.

Wow u make sure u have a fab time hun!! Small portions and often sounds like a gd plan hun sounds like u are loving having food back in your life! You have done so well and should be proud of yourself!!

i really am.

Ah sorry, using phone & predictive text. I meant is she ok with you being at that step where you only have 1 product & doing dietchef because I remember you saying before that she was trying to get you to stay on the steps for longer.

As a cd returner I agree the portions are ridiculous. The dietchef stuff looks really tasty & quite varied.

Ahh, right. Yeah, what happens is I go in every couple of weeks and tell her what step I'm going to be on, and she sells me the appropriate products. I think she's given up trying to do otherwise - I'm on a deadline cos of my holiday anyway, so if I was going to do 2 weeks on each step, I had to do it this way. So she can't really argue because her way is generally not by the book.

We've never really had much beyond a sales relationship, which suits me nicely. I would have hated texts to see how I was getting on etc, because I much prefer to get my head down and get on... And also be cause i had you lot. Over half the advice she has given, over the months, has been not by the book (skip going up to 810 in week 13) or plain wrong-such as telling me it was ok to drink fanta zero.

But I don't much mind. It would have been worse for me to have someone who wanted a more nurturing relationship. I'm weird like that.

It's so lovely to catch up with all your goings on. I'm sorry there have been a fair old mixture of good and bad for you over the last month, but I don't see evidence of old habits returning - well apart from diet coke.

Flowers are beautiful, there's def evidence of a side line if not a career change there for you.

How have you handled your first dabbles with booze since your 32 week abstinence? Xx

Not bad. The half bottle of post-ofsted champagne pretty much knocked me out... but i had it in a hot bah after tree nights where i'd had a total of five hours' sleep.

Last night, 2 measures of wodka in a three-and-a-half hour period, and wasn't remotely pissed - which was a bit of a let down. No hangover either time.

i was in the pub.

right - beddy byes. tomorrow is 'jump out of an aeroplane' day. tbh - the most traumatic part is getting up so early on a sunday. Thanks to those amazingly generous miniminers who have sponsored me: you're awesome. xx

Awful news about your friend, life is pants at times !

Keep us posted about your meal, I hope you enjoy it. I love seafood :)

Good luck with jumping out a plane - thats great and very brave. No way I could do that!

OMG. You were jumping out of a plane today?! You brave brave...and slightly crazy.....woman! How did it go?

You are so brave! hope you enjoyed it.

It was great, thanks!

Wasn't scared cos it doesn't feel unsafe, but I really didn't enjoy the free fall bit. Too hard to breathe, and very painful ears.

However, more thn made up for when the parachute opened. Incredible feeling - just beautiful.

WoW!! Sounds amazing!! Oh! My it's count down time for you trip to the Big Apple!! Can't wait to hear about it on your return! As ever, very excited for you!! Hope you get shot of another one or two of those little adipose b***** tomorrow!!

It was great, thanks!

Wasn't scared cos it doesn't feel unsafe, but I really didn't enjoy the free fall bit. Too hard to breathe, and very painful ears.

However, more thn made up for when the parachute opened. Incredible feeling - just beautiful.

Glad you enjoyed it! The very thought of free fall makes my stomach flipflop and go queasy. I'm seriously not good with heights, but can understand that if you can relax and enjoy the views and experience must be breathtaking!

Glad you enjoyed it! The very thought of free fall makes my stomach flipflop and go queasy. I'm seriously not good with heights, but can understand that if you can relax and enjoy the views and experience must be breathtaking!

That's just how I feel just thinking about it. I think I'd have a heart attack if I had to actually do it! Sounds great though if you're not height phobic.

Back