Defo surprised today

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hey all

Well did green today and surprise i really enjoyed it, but i dont no why, normally when i have the pasta on ee i bulk it with more chicken and bacon hence more pasta and mayo but today because i had chicken on a A's and one strip of bacon synned, it filled my plate not as much and still got some in bowl left for later, but to my surprise im satisfied full, not stuff and feel better where as i would of had more on plate cos eating ee.

Just need to have 2 more glasses of water with juice then ive done my target for today, having hifi bar help to swill it down hehe.

tomorrow red day i just hope i enjoy it, as much as ive enjoyed today :D

Hi Jacqui so pleased you are sounding so positive, you have been sounding so down lately. :(

Keep up the good work and hopefully you will enjoy tomorrow as much as today :fingerscrossed:

I love a bit of green day action (the band and the diet!!! he he!).

Glad you enjoyed it too. Swapping around doesn't harm you...in fact, it probably gives your body a bit of a change!

Good luck x

I have only done green - except for 1 day on red which really isnt for me. Im thinking of doing EE but need to get to grips with the whole concept as im now programmed green, lol.

Glad you feel more positive, you keep at it and the results will hopefully show in the form of a nice loss of a few lbs.

I've only done EE days so far but am tempted to try out the Green & Original soon. Glad to hear you had a good day!

I love a bit of green day action (the band and the diet!!! he he!).

Glad you enjoyed it too. Swapping around doesn't harm you...in fact, it probably gives your body a bit of a change!

Good luck x

OMG you not the only one, i went to see them at men last year and they were brilliant a whole 3 hours singing away and my poor 10 year old was knackered after 20 mins hahahaha, getting 2 more tickets for this year but its standing as all is standing, but we gonna stand at back sunbathe if weather good and get pissed well me anyways, it starts at 4-11 and cant wait woop woop and yes i enjoyed me food today as well hehe, go and see 30 seconds to mars next month too :D:D

Back