• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Del Monte Pinapple Chunks

jaylou

Gold Member
I don't know why tinned fruit in juice is synned. Even if you don't have the juice! I have a tin of grapefruit in the cupboard which I haven't opened as I don't like having to syn it!!
I think the syns are because of the juice, I've looked in the book and it says if you use it as a HEX choice the weights include the juice. I wonder what it is drained?

Even more confused now!

Being completely honest, I never syn tinned fruit! I know this is not strictly SW but common sense has to apply! It's like having a baked apple- I refuse to syn it- it's just an apple, for God's sake!

lol

I know! It seems really silly but I am trying to be really strict with myself and go by the book lol. Maybe i will eat it and syn it as tonight's snack in replacement of my Jaffa Cakes lol.

squiddie

Starting Again!
It's something to do with natural occurring sugars, I can't remember off the top of my head. I shall do some research and come back with a truthful, but stupid answer!

I've always said, if you use any food as syn-free and loose carry on, if your weight loss suffers then maybe start syning!

Beki

Gold Member
I've always said, if you use any food as syn-free and loose carry on, if your weight loss suffers then maybe start syning!
does that mean if i eat a chocolate bar tonight and lose weight tomorrow, i can start counting chocolate as a free food?! :D *crosses fingers* :rotflmao: