DELETE PLEASE

I thought the syns for Costa skinny latte medium wasnt too bad really at 5! My c put them on our fbook page and I have printed them off to keep in my handbag as we are away this weekend. Love love love my frothy coffees (its frothy man............ only those of a certain age would understand that one) ha ha

I rejoined my SW class last night so thought it would be good to share what we talked about in class again.
Last night our C talked about the Sw clothes throw for Cancer Research, she said its optional but we can all bring in up to 3 pieces of unwanted clothing along with 50p towards the charity and do a swap at class next week.
I thought this was really good as I have been having a clear out so will take a few bits in plus its all for a good cause.

The C also talked about what we use our syns in when we don't have many left for the day so again it was nice to see what low syn treats you could still fit in your day.

Then she showed us some new flavour mug shots which are syn free and they were raffle prizes.

Love Stacey xxx

Morning Mrs W! Our c also mention the clothes thing. She asked me if I would mind taking the unwanted clothes down to our local Cancer Research Shop, the ones collected from the group I attend. I dont mind at all, a worth cause, and my mum and mother in law both died of cancer. However she didnt mention the up to 3 items of clothing, and the 50p. Bit confused now??

according to the SW lifeline online its just collecting old clothes to take to cancer research shop not swapping clothes, but that is also a fab idea x

I think my C has arranged for this just at her classes so that way we can all chip in and donate some money to Cancer Research, have a swap at class and she said the remaining unwanted items will be taken to the local Cancer Research shop for donation.
I think its a great idea for us all to donate as well as do a clothes swap xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too chick - its a worthwhile cause and close to my heart. Id give my last if it helped find a cure to relieve everyones suffering

Last night we were read some information from SW to hammer home that food optimizing is what drops off the pounds rather than body magic. We were told that one hour in the gym every day will only contribute towards 12 - 24 lbs additional loss in a year.

I was really surprised by that... I have to admit I am a little dubious... surely the calories burned during the workout aren't really the whole story, there are all sorts of metabolic changes that go on so your body uses more calories long after your workout has finished?

Did anyone else hear this message? Any thoughts?

I think really what they're trying to stress is that it's very hard to loose weight by exercise alone, a lot of people if they're exercising a lot will start letting themselves have extra things which should be synned. Slimming world plus body magic both done 100% is really the way forward

Last night we were read some information from SW to hammer home that food optimizing is what drops off the pounds rather than body magic. We were told that one hour in the gym every day will only contribute towards 12 - 24 lbs additional loss in a year.

I was really surprised by that... I have to admit I am a little dubious... surely the calories burned during the workout aren't really the whole story, there are all sorts of metabolic changes that go on so your body uses more calories long after your workout has finished?

Did anyone else hear this message? Any thoughts?

Its a bit more than this. It's about the misconceptions creeping in, things like "I've been to the gym ten times and only lost a pound"or "I didn't go to the gym and that's why I haven't lost weight"

the message is true and clear - foid optimising will get the weight off, body magic is good for life long good habits and maintaining a target weight but ts all about the food.

ALL groups should get this message.

Well I am totally ashamed to say I dont do any exercise - :( except for housework, gardening etc.) I still lost nearly 2.5 stone and am maintaining so yes I would agree, its the food optimising which loses weight, well certainly for me. :)

Same for me I do no exercise now since stopping my zumba - ive lost 2st 9.5lbs food optimising alone x

Back