DELETE PLEASE

I'm north east too!! Co. Durham :)

My C never says how much someones gained she'd rather u said it if ur happy to share! Yeah it does take a while but at least everyone gets a chance to speak n share stuff! Bugbare is people leaving as soon as theyve had their turn. Think its rude when they do it every wk especially when they walk off with sotw bag of goodies!
My consultant doesn't read out how much you've gained if you ask her not to. Like I was embarassed by my holiday gain, but I said don't read it out. Then once I lost it she asked if I wanted to confess it in group lol so I did :)

I prefer when less people stay for group actually! More time for chatting and less time spent on going through weighs and gains!!

Me too!! Takes ages going around everyone when a lot stay. Our group varies, loads of regulars who stay every week me included!! And then people who work shifts so stay when they can. We're a nice bunch though so its always good

I agree lol where abouts are u? Im Bolton x
Small groups = more sotw stickers but a smaller bag of goodies! We get too much fruit in ours lol

We get pretty good fruit in ours as well, considering i have won 50% of the slimmer of the week awards in my group, people still keep putting in.

I'm in Carlisle, probably as far north and as west as you can be while still being in England!

I'm north east too!! Co. Durham :)

My consultant doesn't read out how much you've gained if you ask her not to. Like I was embarassed by my holiday gain, but I said don't read it out. Then once I lost it she asked if I wanted to confess it in group lol so I did :)

Me too!! Takes ages going around everyone when a lot stay. Our group varies, loads of regulars who stay every week me included!! And then people who work shifts so stay when they can. We're a nice bunch though so its always good

Our consultant has a way with the way her voice raises, you can tell immediately. But she starts off with and XX has lost two pounds for a total of YY. But if someone has stayed the same or gained she'll start off with the total amount they have lost and then ask them why they think the week hasnt gone well.

So far I havent had the dreaded gain or stay the same. Have lost every single week :)

hollys nan said:
I live in Warrington, mid way between Manchester and Liverpool! Love my home town and we have a crackin Rugby team, Go Wolves! :)

I know warrington well thats where i work, in newton le willows!

gazter said:
Our consultant has a way with the way her voice raises, you can tell immediately. But she starts off with and XX has lost two pounds for a total of YY. But if someone has stayed the same or gained she'll start off with the total amount they have lost and then ask them why they think the week hasnt gone well.

So far I havent had the dreaded gain or stay the same. Have lost every single week :)

Thats brill that you havent had the "voice raise" lol im jealous! I dont mind sharing when ive been bad its quite funny to admit u couldnt keep away from cakes choc etc i think most people can relate to it and if i make 1 person feel a bit better if theyve been bad n feel guilty then thats good. I think its all part of the group to share the bad as well as the good!

I've not had the voice raise yet either, hoping not to have it till Xmas... Not having the best of weeks at the min but JUST ABOUT keeping it under control!! I miss the routine of work so much diet wise!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

we have a horn at my group and it gets sounded if someone has an award! also the consultant tells us how her week has been too and how she is going to turn it around. she is there for us and we are there for her!

we have a horn at my group and it gets sounded if someone has an award! also the consultant tells us how her week has been too and how she is going to turn it around. she is there for us and we are there for her!

It does sound like it might descend into lord of the flies, with too many piggies.....

We have a horn too, as soon as that sounds we all clap like demented well I dont know what! Its nice though, and a lovely sound! Our c doesnt discuss her weight loss with us, but I always ask her how shes going on before group. She is so nice. :)

At tonight's taster we ate our food while taking to the consultant which was a good idea in theory but the group went on for longer and she had to rush at the end. We talked about how many syns could potentially be in a cheese bap (nearly 50syns) and how knitting stops me from picking on chocolate at night (old before my age lol).

Last night we went through everyones weight loss and potential things that could get in the way this week, for me i dont get out much so that shouldnt be a problem lol.
But alot of people at my group have allsorts going on this week so god knows how they can stick to plan lol xxx

At tonight's taster we ate our food while taking to the consultant which was a good idea in theory but the group went on for longer and she had to rush at the end. We talked about how many syns could potentially be in a cheese bap (nearly 50syns) and how knitting stops me from picking on chocolate at night (old before my age lol).

i was going to say, knitting, you only look a young slip of a girl!

We do awards, then we go round everyone and subjects occur depending on what people have problems with. For example last week I had a gain and knew why, alcohol. We had a massive chat about ways to do drunken SW and everyone was also very supportive about general things like the fact i drink due to self esteem. I literally love my group, I went to another one before and it is nothing on this one!
My consultant always tells us about her week which I love. :D
apparently at class tonight its the Miss Slinky nominations, I hope this doesnt affect normal IMAGE therapy

Back