DELETE PLEASE

Tonight we discussed - Winter warmers ie what could we make to food optimise that would be comforting and warm in the cold weather. C also asked if anyone was struggling/needed help as we didnt look a happy group tonight and a few had gains. Gave out awards, raffle prizes then filled nominations in for Miss Slinky

Well tonight - apparently the cakes I made last week were a hit and it was all over the fb page for our group - so this week the topic was Turkish Delight - Anyone know how to make it or where the recipe can be found!!!!! I need a choccy fix lol

I know gelatine, strawberry mullerlight and a turkish delight flavour options were involved but thats all i know

to Texty F -

from the shiny n penshaw facebook page just for you x

TURKISH DELIGHT

2 syns for the whole plate

2 tubs of Strawberry Muller Light Yogurt
... 2 sachets of Gelatin
11grams of Turkish Delight Options.

Make up the Gelatin, mix with the yogurts and most of the Turkish Delight Options.
When set sprinkle the remaining Turkish Delight Options.

I couldn't find turkish delight options in our asda yesterday though xx

Awww thanks Kerry - Ill have a look in the Galls tomorrow - dont even know which aisle the gelatin will be in as never used it before lol

Class last night was about the syns in drinks and snacks when you go out in town shopping, we looked at the syns for Greggs, McDonald's, Starbucks and Subway etc and talked about how high they were and where we could go instead.
it was really interesting as you never realise how high some things are x

Our C did a story entitled Holly Daze (Holidays get it lol)

She did a little story about Hollys day shopping from brekki to bed and all the unaccounted syns - ie a streaky bacon sarnie with sauce, a subway, sweet mince pies, a works buffet and champagne - Holly said not bad ive stuck to my 15 syns - BUT she forgot about all the stuff that slipped into her mouth and she had had 150 syns

She did a little story about Hollys day shopping from brekki to bed and all the unaccounted syns - ie a streaky bacon sarnie with sauce, a subway, sweet mince pies, a works buffet and champagne - Holly said not bad ive stuck to my 15 syns - BUT she forgot about all the stuff that slipped into her mouth and she had had 150 syns

Same here!

Is this on the SW site? I'm sure I read it the other day.
it just reminds me of the Mrs So Good story from last year, that one was brill xxx

We had the system, with 'insert local area of glutton debauchery here' type story...

There were some fab losses in class this week- quite a few people have been poorly and lost so they were saying oh i dont think its a true loss as ive been poorly- our C said take it take the loss whether you have been ill or not. Dont put yourself down

ours also did the christmas shopping talk, about where we would go for a coffee - so we discussed the syns at Costa. Wow surprising! Sounds like most are doing the similar chats but it was an eye opener :)

Most groups should be doing similar talks at the moment as we should be following the themes in the little 12 weeks of SW book we got.

We did that to but we all had a piece of paper and had to guess all the syns and add them up. The closest one got a pack of hi fis. I guessed 136 the women who won didnt say how many but got within 5 syns.

to Texty F -

from the shiny n penshaw facebook page just for you x

TURKISH DELIGHT

2 syns for the whole plate

2 tubs of Strawberry Muller Light Yogurt
... 2 sachets of Gelatin
11grams of Turkish Delight Options.

Make up the Gelatin, mix with the yogurts and most of the Turkish Delight Options.
When set sprinkle the remaining Turkish Delight Options.

I couldn't find turkish delight options in our asda yesterday though xx
Turkish delight options can be found in tesco x

We had this last week!! This week was the coffee shops and eating out so I said nando's/wetherspoons/chinese buffet were the best places for me as easy to pick something low syn x

Back