Delicate topic - bodily functions

It's weird that i am so happy to have found his thread and now know im not alone in this. My friend who i do CD with doesn't have the same problem and after another should i say 'episode' i will definately be getting some fibre tomorrow. Luckily i was home alone but the pain made me think if i cant push this out, how am i gonna push a baby out? lol

I have psyllium husks, not everyday but when I think about it.
I have capsules and powder.
Since starting CD I haven't really been in the situation where I couldn't go, so they have helped. You are supposed to drink lots of water with them but we have to with CD anyway.

This thread has stopped me from feeling hungry by the way :)

So far I've not had too many issues this time. When I was on LT and in my first and second trimesters I had major issues, (including bleeding at times).

This time has been better

However, I don't remember the last time I went! I think it must be at least 5days. And it's weigh in day today, am desperate to get rid of some of it!

@ Chel... 54 days is not good! I'd have a chat to your local pharmacist and get some Movicol or something. You should be passing something as your gut motility should still be going on.

OMG, reading this thread finally kicked my bowels into action

And that hurt! Lots! I def didn't drink enough this week and am now paying for it
Now, where's my rubber ring

I've got the CD fibre but keep forgetting to add it
Will add it this week, up my water and see how I feel in a week

you all know about my number two horrors, well after 3 days of fibre ive finally been and lost 3lb immediately afterwards.
I dont know what is the better relief....the fact the sludge has gone or the fact I was daft enough to weight myself before and after!

pmsl

i've often wondered.... hahahaha

its ridiculous isnt it? Im taking that fibre everyday from now on.

Haha love it!

Jaysus if that's what fibre does for you I'm hitting the health food shop first thing in the morning!

pmsl at the weighing yourself before and after - thats what I would do lol :D :D

what fibre are you using Kirsty?

you all know about my number two horrors, well after 3 days of fibre ive finally been and lost 3lb immediately afterwards.
I dont know what is the better relief....the fact the sludge has gone or the fact I was daft enough to weight myself before and after!

:eek: 3 pounds? Wow! That's a lot of... lot of...

Wow! Imagine carrying that around in a bag. Or maybe don't... ;)

:8855:

:8855:Oooh, I do love you ladies, nothing can't be shared... maybe it's time to stock up on the botty balm Andrex ;)

well I had to resort to a laxative last night as havn't been all week again - I don't think I'll ever go naturally on this diet :( and I used to be a 2-3 times a day kinda gal lol

Back