Delicate topic - bodily functions

Well I have resorted to the Movicol today. I was so windy and rumbling at work last night (blamed it on the patients though) and this morning felt quick sore in my tummy.

Good old Movicol, in 2 days time it will all be sorted

I had my first dose of psyllium husk in a shake today and oh my god it's vile stuff! Think i'll be ordering the capsules off t'interweb poste haste!

Girls, "Dulcolax Perles", not the normal nightmare cramps Dulcolax, the Perles have Sodium Picosulfate which works more as an osmotic laxative, draws water into the intestine so kind of liquifies, gives a good healthy "urge" too. They are brill!
Don't take them during the day though, you might have an emergency somewhere!!! :)

They are really tiny little gel capsules but don't be fooled they rellly are very potent movers!..lol

i had a problem the other day. Was constipated and had major trapped wind too, like i was full of wind! it hurt so bad i couldnt even stand straight. Because i was constipated for about a week i had trapped old food in my stomach so my trumps and burts stank like rotten meat! was horrible. Had to get windeze, laxatives and everything! then spent two days on the loo! I LOST 5lb over then two days though! i was in agorny! Atm im not constipated but i ahvetn got the energy to push lol,

I once went a bit mad and had 3 bars in one day. I don't think I need to say more......

I once went a bit mad and had 3 bars in one day. I don't think I need to say more......

OMG this made me laugh out loud!!!
:rotflmao:

loving this thread!!!

I'm finding that the rumbling in the tummy (normally evening with me) combined with my yoga class is becoming a bit dangerous.... talk about farting!!

I'm finding that the rumbling in the tummy (normally evening with me) combined with my yoga class is becoming a bit dangerous.... talk about farting!!

I've just participated in dangerous sports myself - not the best time to be doing the downward dog.......if you catch my drift..................(the rest of the class nearly did!):eek:

xxx

I've just participated in dangerous sports myself - not the best time to be doing the downward dog.......if you catch my drift..................(the rest of the class nearly did!):eek:

xxx

:rotflmao:

Pleeeeeease tell me someone else out there is having to flush multiple times? I think my boss thinks something is wrong with me as a quick loo break takes about twenty minutes waiting for the flipping toilet to refill so I can flush again.... and sometimes again after that! ;)

I want one of them things where they pu water up ur bum lol imagine how much weight you'd lose! Lol

I've had two of them this week enema!!!
Was very effective went within minutes didn't loose much lbs but have got a flat pancake tummy. Totally flat loving it lol x

*Shanny* said:
I've had two of them this week enema!!!
Was very effective went within minutes didn't loose much lbs but have got a flat pancake tummy. Totally flat loving it lol x

Does it hurt? Where do u get them done lol I'd be so embarrassed! Can u do it yourself? Lol

I am loving this. You really know that you're back on SS when you come across a thread like this, pmsl.
My OH wanted to know what I was laughing so loud at, if only he knew the truth. Some things are best kept private though.
I'm so hoping for a smooth ride this time, i'm planning on stocking up on the old husks even if they are like swallowing a small grenade. :D

Scared of course know one would understand how ashamed I felt.. No didn't hurt just mega uncomfortable at first. Never want to go through that again, bur nurses were so cool about it.
I was taken into hospital on Sunday for my constipation the worst ever feeling no pooing for over 9 days. Such pain. But I've heard u can do it yourself I'm glad I had mine done for me now.
And back to normal with no blockage thank the lord lol x

I'm having near normal toilet experiences! A combination of phsyllium husk capsules and ducloease seems to be working for me :D

Back