Delicious!

KatHmum

After a month on Exante my first day of s&s has been a real treat and feel like I've been off plan. Wish I swapped ages ago! Really hope it does the trick have been losing the same stone for a year :,( Am trying to drop 50lbs to get back to my pre baby weight he's. 2 now. just want to say hi :) and look forward to joining you all on this journey.

Hello :) I have 70lbs to lose, so a little more than you but also trying to get back to pre pregnancy weight, my LO is 1 now and it's hard work chasing around after him when I'm so overweight! Good luck on your journey! x

Hi Kate

I agree - this diet is so much better than I expected. The things that make a massive difference to me are the ability to have 200g veg and 150ml milk a day - it means you get to eat some "real" food and I can have 3 milky cups of tea. I know it sounds crazy but on the last low carb diet I did I actually found the lack of tea the hardest thing about it - I'm so much happier now I can have it. It's early days for me yet (I'm on Day 9) but I can see this being reasonably liveable.

Hey hun

Yes it is so tasty and the little extra allowances for veg really help

:) Xx

Hi Kate welcome from me too, I am on day 9 and apart from one wobble it has been the best vlcd i have tasted!
Like you pinksparklybirdy, it makes such a difference being able too have afew cups of tea i need them lol, and thanks for your support yesterday xx
Hi Kate

I agree - this diet is so much better than I expected. The things that make a massive difference to me are the ability to have 200g veg and 150ml milk a day - it means you get to eat some "real" food and I can have 3 milky cups of tea. I know it sounds crazy but on the last low carb diet I did I actually found the lack of tea the hardest thing about it - I'm so much happier now I can have it. It's early days for me yet (I'm on Day 9) but I can see this being reasonably liveable.

I've lost 7lbs so far probably would have been more but had more wine than I ought to last Friday. I do not wish to drink again whilst on this diet I felt turbo rubbish the next day. lesson learnt! What days do you all weigh on I do Monday so I'm not tempted to stray at the weekends :)

I've lost 7lbs so far probably would have been more but had more wine than I ought to last Friday. I do not wish to drink again whilst on this diet I felt turbo rubbish the next day. lesson learnt! What days do you all weigh on I do Monday so I'm not tempted to stray at the weekends :)
Thats a great loss how long have you been on SS now? I weigh on Mondays too same reason i find weekends hard and it keeps me motivated x

This is day 2 on ss but have been on exante for almost 2 weeks to finish off some packs. feeling a bit tired and grumpy to day, hurry up weekend!!!

Im there wiith you katie its day 2 for me today, ive done the cambridge, exante and lipotrijm in the past and slim and save before where i lost 3.5lbs in 9 weeks so this one is defo the one for me! however due to recent upset i gained 1,7ibs so im back here to shift it and finally get back to goal! good luck everyone :) xx

Back