delivery problems.. help?

jade&elsie

anyone else had problem with the delivery of there goods. although my address on exante site is correct they gave delivery company wrong info and sent to another house on my road which so had to hunt my box down. i told exante. ordered again and same problem again mt email comfirmation from delivery company state they delivery to another house number iv rand exante lastnight and emailed lastnight and today and had no reply at all!! does anyone know a number for them where u actually get to talk to someone not just leave a message??

I had this problem too. I guess the problem for me was with the courier. I had stayed in for the delivery, during the allotted time I watched out of the window, saw a van go to the door next but one. When my delivery hasn't turned up 2 hours later I checked the tracking website only to find that the delivery I had seen go to my neighbour was mine and they hadn't even tried my house!
Very annoying.

Ive ordered from them 3 times and have had no problems. got the order to the correct address everytime

Back