Delivery times

Lisaberry

Silver Member
Due to getting myself a new car I need to cut back on the old pennies so I've decided to swap from Lipotrim to Exante.

I was hoping to be able to pick my bumper pack up in person as the offices are just up the road from me but no, I still have to order online.

I can't order until I get paid on Friday and have enough shakes to keep me going until Mon eve. The website says next business day delivery so I should get Monday. Can anyone tell me if the always do deliver this quickly??

Thanks!!

i ordered friday evening (after close of business) and it come on tuesday - i got an email saying it would come between 3.26 and 4.36 and it did xx and good luck

It's couriered then I assume? Who was it?

Thanks for the info!

Hi, I've had 2 deliveries ordered before noon which arrived the next day by courier, very efficient x

They use Interlink. I have had quite a few deliveries (5 or 6) and have never had an order not delivered on time.
All orders received by 1pm Mon - Fri are despatched that day for next day delivery so if you order before 1pm Friday you can expect your delivery on Monday. Anytime after 1pm on a Friday and up to 1pm Monday should be delivered Tuesday.

Notwithstanding that, always bear in mind that no parcel carrier ever achieves 100% on time delivery success as a whole. (Generally 97-98%) The parcel from Exante does not travel door to door, it is collected from the Exante warehouse, taken back to the local depot then driven overnight to a central sortation 'hub' where loaded vehicles from all over the UK will arrive during the evening/night. It will then be sorted with 100's of other parcels and be put on the appropriate outgoing vehicle and then driven to your local depot during the night and sorted very early the next morning and then loaded onto the delivery vehicle for your area.
All this relies on careful timing and is dependant on road conditions. (Weather, jams due to serious accidents on motorways, vehicle breakdown etc; ;)) If an incoming vehicle is delayed getting to the sortation hub and the outgoing vehicles are at their latest time to leave, then they have to go regardless so as to not jeopardize their other parcels on board.
It can also happen that a parcel may be put on the wrong outgoing vehicle and end up the next morning in the wrong part of the country so will need to be sent back overninght to the central hub again.

This is not to put a dampener on proceedings in any way but more of an explanation of the logistics involved in the Exante parcel getting from A to B ;)

Love Myr xxx

Thanks for all the info!!!

Exante is really good and pretty cheap if you do the bumper pack. Delivery is pretty good too -pity they won't let you collect seems more sensible.

Well I've just ordered my bumper pack!
I'm looking forward to getting going now. I reckon I'll have a shake mid morning, a bar mid afternoon on work days and then a soup in the evening. I'll prob swap the soup/bar on days I don't work.

I can't wait for a bit of variety after lipotrim!

Back