Delivery today!

Maria22

Hi everyone,
I'm awaiting delivery of my second box, I've been given the most amazing time slot of 7am till 8pm (13hours is not a time slot) last time I ordered I had a 1 hour window and last year the same. Does anyone know a phone number I can use to call them and see if they can give a better time frame. I have a 4 year old that doesn't want to stay in all day. Xxx

It's usually delivered by Interlink, was there a tracking number given on your order? On my order details it gave a link on the email for tracking, you should be able to double check the time on there. Or on the tracking on the website? There's no phone number on the website unfortunately.

It was the tracking email that gave me the time. Exante spoke to them and apparently they can't give a better time frame coz of the weather. Well it's glorious sunshine here and roads are clear my husband travels 50 miles a day to work and he's been fine. I'm just bored don't like being stuck in and after working for a delivery company 13 hours is just ridiculous and more likely to annoy the customer. I at least would be able to say am or pm. Not waste someone's day in the last I've called customers when driver has been an hour away so they can get home for it.
All this for my food x

Back