Demon's Maintenance Journey

MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
morning everyone.............just
winking0071.gif

Do love a nice long lie in - haven't managed to have one for a few weeks now so this morning has been BLISS
huge.gif

Popped on the scales this morning and have stayed the same.....YEAH.........this 80/20 lark is working brilliantly
happy0159.gif
Love being able to relax totally at weekends and eat whatever I like..............just have to decide what that will be today.............what a hard life...........decisions, decisions
happy0192.gif
happy0192.gif
happy0192.gif
happy0192.gif

Not planning to do much at all today - got the usual loads of
LaverLeLinge.gif
on the go - should really run around with the
Animation01n.gif
but will probably be extremely lazy and play catch up with sky+ later
ashamed0002.gif

Spoke to Wimpey yesterday and have arranged a site visit for next week to meet the
jackham.gif
Can't believe how quick they're moving - evidently we're above window stage now - only a couple of weeks short of getting the roof on - most impressed - fingers crossed, if the weather stays good we're well on track
happy0005.gif

jtinkbel.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE weekend
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
good morning everyone.........just
ashamed0002.gif

Had a lovely lazy day yesterday - sat and caught up with 5 episodes of Prison Break during the afternoon - now just got to find time to watch the 8 or so episodes of 24 waiting patiently on sky+
winking0071.gif

Got a lovely braised steak casserole planned for dinner this evening followed by jelly, blancmange and ice cream...............YUMMY
happy0144.gif

Wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
farve.gif

MAINTENANCE
morning2.gif
It's that Monday feeling again...................they just seem to come round sooo quickly
confused0066.gif

Doing my usual dash getting ready for work - no meetings scheduled today thank goodness.

Here's the menu.......

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus a mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Mid Morning - small banana
Lunch - pasta, tuna, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc bar.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD toffee and walnut shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
1238.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Dry and mild here in Wilts today. Hoping it stays that way as we've got a site visit to meet the
_arbeit.gif
of our new house
undcon3.gif
at lunchtime - think it'll be mucky enough without rain
winking0071.gif

Here's the menu...........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus a mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Lunch - chopped new pots, tuna, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD malt toffee bar.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD banana shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
jtinkbel.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
good morning everyone
huge.gif

It's much lighter outside this morning - amazing how much better that makes me feel
happy0144.gif

Lunch - pasta,chick peas, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD malt toffee bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD choc mint shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
1238.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
morning2.gif
wet and miserable
regen_pfuetze.gif
in Wilts today. Haven't heard the forecast yet so not sure if it's going to improve later.

Couldn't believe how far along they've got with the house - the roof should be going on in about 2 weeks time. Once that's on the weather shouldn't be too much of a hindrance so looks like they're well on track for May..............YEAH
happy0159.gif

Still haven't heard about the job - not too optimistic - if the temp who's been doing the job for the last 7mths is good guess they'll keep her. What will be, will be and, fingers crossed, there should be another opportunity coming up over the next week.

Lunch - Baxters spicy tomato and rice soup, 2 small slices of wholemeal bread with 1 Laughing Cow light triangle.. CD caramel bar. Grapes.
Dinner - chicken and veggies. CD banana shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
farve.gif

MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Very wet outside, but doesn't look as though it's raining right now. Only working til lunchtime today - off to Kent for the weekend to visit our adorable grandson
Invision-Board-France-76.gif

Mind you
olcarnew.gif
on the M25 isn't the most fun thing to be doing on a Friday afternoon
winking0071.gif

Heard yesterday that I haven't got the job.............oh well onwards and upwards..........will just have to put up with the WW a bit longer!!!!!!!!!!..........'what is, is best' and all that..........keeping fingers crossed that there's another opportunity coming up soon.

Lunch - something pretty quick - probably a granary roll with a couple of Laughing Cow triangles. CD choc bar.
Dinner - will probably pick up a low cal meal from M&S plus one of their yummy desserts.
4/5ltrs water.
jtinkbel.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
good morning everyone
huge.gif

Had a lovely weekend in Kent with our little grandson - not looking forward to being back at work - it's that Monday feeling again!!!!

Over indulged totally so feeling decidely bloated and yukky this morning - just to think that for years this is how I must have always felt :doh: Will be keeping the menu very light today!!!

Here goes...........

Lunch - tuna, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc orange bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD butterscotch shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
1238.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
morning2.gif
Wet and miserable here in Wilts...............so no change then
winking0071.gif

Really suffered yesterday - my stomach played up all day
confused0085.gif
Definitely self induced and has been quite a wake up call - won't be sugar overdosing :eat: quite as much next weekend!!!!!

Keeping today's menu plain again.

Here goes...........

Lunch - tuna, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD malt toffee bar. Satsuma.
4/5ltrs water.
farve.gif

MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Very wet and it's been blowing a gale here in Wilts...........oh well there goes the hairdo
winking0071.gif

Pleased to say my tummy's finally settled down after the excess's of the weekend
happy0144.gif
Won't be overindulging as much this week.............it's really not worth the horrible bloated feeling
confused0061.gif

Always used to believe I didn't have that magic 'on/off' switch that 'naturally' slim people seem to have............but...............WOW..............another lesson learnt...............what a long way I've come
jumping0045.gif

Here's the menu........

Lunch - Baxters autumn vegetable soup. CD choc bar. Grapes.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD choc mint shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
jtinkbel.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
good morning everyone
huge.gif

Gosh can't believe it's March already - this year seems to be whizzing by sooo quickly
confused0061.gif
or is just my advancing age that makes it seem so
happy0193.gif

Not sure if it was just me, but couldn't get on here at all late last night
sad0149.gif
Thank goodness everything seems back to normal this morning
happy0159.gif

Here's the menu........

Lunch - pasta, tuna, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD caramel bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - quorn sausages and veggies. CD cappuccino shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
1238.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
morning2.gif
YEAH...........it's Friday............here comes the weekend
happy0005.gif

There's another good job opportunity been advertised at work - had a chat with the secretary currently in the role and it sounds really interesting. Got til Monday to apply so will be dusting off that application summary I guess............here we go again
confused0085.gif

Here's the menu........

Lunch - chopped new potatoes, tuna, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc orange bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - chicken and veggies. CD butterscotch shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
farve.gif

MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Woke up to lovely sunshine - what a nice change it makes not to have rain!!!!!

Not sure what I'll be eating today - popping into town later so wil probably pick up something suitably delicious for pud from M&S..............just love their food.
jtinkbel.gif

MAINTENANCE
a_sonn06.gif
morning everyone............just
ashamed0002.gif

yesterday afternoon went to look for a scooter for Mr.D to get to/from work as the new house will be a bit too far for him to cycle. Now from choice he'd have picked
s00275.gif
but in reality he ended up with something like
47.gif
Was quite interesting managing his expectations
happy0192.gif
happy0192.gif
happy0192.gif
happy0192.gif

Better not post my menu for today...........not really suitable for a diet site
confused0085.gif
Really enjoying this 80/20 lark
happy0159.gif

angel9.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE Sunday
huge.gif

HEE HEE liking the bikes .....lol.
I havnt had a read of your thread for ages......

WOW......I just noticed your ticker, how long did it take you to lose 90lbs ?
That is amazing.

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
good morning everyone
huge.gif

These Mondays just come round quicker and quicker each week
confused0066.gif

Started CD last year on Feb.13th sonya and got to my goal of 9st10lb on Sept.11th and then after doing the maintenance programme finished at 8st13lb. Bit too low for me so happy to sit somewhere between 9st-9st4lb...........currently 9st2lb...........YEAH
Invision-Board-France-76.gif
Definitely the best decision I've ever made
jumping0045.gif

Back to a light day today after all the excesses of the weekend.........here's the menu........

Lunch - pasta, tuna, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc orange bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD cappuccino shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
angel9.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
fetch.dll
It's been raining and blowing a gale
wthr22.gif
all night and it's still pretty nasty out there. Not looking forward to struggling with the
heartumb2.gif
Bet I get to work looking an absolute wreck
confused0085.gif

Here's the menu........

Lunch - chopped new pots, tuna, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc bar. Grapes.
4/5ltrs water.
cg-elephant.gif
wishing you all a good and
POSITIVE
day
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
fetch.dll
Bright and dry outside here in Wilts today, makes a lovely change from all that wind and rain!!!

Nice and peaceful at work yesterday, the
ani-witch-112x112.gif
was out of the office all day at a meeting..........it's back to 'normal' today though
confused0036.gif
Keeping fingers crossed I get an interview for the job I applied for on Friday. Another one popped onto the bulletin board yesterday afternoon so will be taking a look at that too.

Here's the menu........

Lunch - Baxters lentil soup plus a small granary roll with a Laughing Cow light triangle. CD choc orange bar. Satsuma.
4/5ltrs water.
cg-elephant.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
fetch.dll

Hoping it stays nice and dry today - will be popping out from work later this morning - taking Mother to a funeral !!!!

Here's the menu........

Lunch - pasta, tuna, chopped cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD caramel bar. Satsuma.
4/5ltrs water.

aelephants_2.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
fetch.dll
Dry and bright here in Wilts today.............hope it lasts into the weekend. Especially Sunday - our youngest grandson
b25.gif
is being christened
huge.gif

The funeral went very well yesterday. Crematoriums can be very 'cold' places, but she was such a lovely lady and so well liked that the service was very personal and emotional.

Heard in the afternoon that I've got an interview for the job I applied for last Friday
medium-smiley-074.gif
it's not til Mon 19th..........so..........fingers crossed. Also having a chat this coming Monday about another one so will probably apply for that as well - keeping all my options open
winking0071.gif

Here's the menu........

Lunch - Baxters autumn vegetable soup plus small granary roll with a laughing Cow light triangle. CD choc orange bar. Grapes.
Dinner - chicken and veggies. CD banana shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
cg-elephant.gif
huge.gif

Back