Demon's Maintenance Journey

MAINTENANCE
a_sonn06.gif
morning everyone............just
ashamed0002.gif
Do like a nice long lie in on a Saturday morning............BLISS
huge.gif

Lovely, bright and sunny here in Wilts today............hoping it stays that way 'cos we're off into town this afternoon and then popping over to collect Mr.D's
47.gif

Not sure exactly what's on the menu today............

Brekkie - big bowl of porridge, banana, mug of fresh coffee made with remainder of milk allowance
Lunch - oooops..........will only just have had brekkie
winking0071.gif

Dinner - something nice from M&S followed by one of their yummy desserts with a big dollop of West Country half fat creme fraich.
Extras - probably something wicked to chomp on sometime this afternoon
happy0193.gif

aelephants_2.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Looks like we're in for another bright, sunny day today here in Wilts....pity I'll be stuck in the office
confused0061.gif

Had a lovely day yesterday, the weather was perfect and so was our little grandson
b27.gif
as he was christened Did, however, eat far too much afterwards so now have that horrid bloated Monday morning feeling again - really will have to cut back a bit next weekend. Nice to have treats, but actually like getting back to sensible eating
happy0144.gif

Here's the menu........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus a mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Mid Morning - small banana
Lunch - pasta, tuna, chopped cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc orange bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD butterscotch shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
jtinkbel.gif
huge.gif

Hi Demon,

Good to hear you had a good time at your grandson's Christening.

Delighted you have another interview and I am a great believer in what is meant for you, won't pass you by.

Good to hear your new house is going well.

Your Maintenance diary is brill and I love reading it:)

Wish I could be so disciplined:rolleyes: ...I live in hope:)

Love Mini xxx

MAINTENANCE
fetch.dll
Nice and bright here again today and the garden is looking very springlike with all the
luvdaisy.gif
out already.

After weeks of trying to decide where to take Mother for a weeks hol at the end of May - looked at Puerto Pollensia, Lake Garda and a few places inbetween lol finally booked a cruise instead
liner.gif

Suddenly remembered that I'd cut the offer out of the Mail a couple of weeks ago so gave them a ring - didn't think it would still be available. The ship sails from Rome so I've arranged for us to arrive a day early so that we get a chance to look around, then we're off with stops at Elba, Florence and Pisa, Nice, Cannes, St Tropez and Palma before flying back home from Barcelona. It's a really good deal so fingers crossed it'll be nice...........won't hear the end of it if it doesn't live up to expectations
winking0071.gif

Here's the menu........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus a mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Lunch - new pots, tuna, chopped cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc caramel bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD choc mint shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.

1238.gif
huge.gif

Hi, Can I ask roughly what calories you're sticking to in your plan? Seems to really be working for you.

Also - ooh a cruise. AmandaJayne and I are cruise addicts - so deep breath - who's it with, what's the itinerary, when, what kind of cabin have you got etc. Tell us/me cheer up my dreary day:)

It's been a really hectic day at work again today
confused0085.gif
everytime I tried to pop in here someone was at my desk or looking over my shoulder.............made a right mess over on the holiday board lol

Soraya I'm doing a sort of 80/20 thing. I tend to stay very sensible on work days so that I can go a bit mad at weekends - seems to suit my lifestyle pretty well and so far the weight has remained nice and stable
happy0144.gif

Put in an application for a second job today - will do the other one before Friday. There are sooo many changes going on that evidently even more opportunities are in the pipeline..........the odds are getting better all the time
winking0071.gif
...........really keeping fingers crossed that one of them has my name on !!!!!

Really pooped so off to bed shortly......

fetch.dll

MAINTENANCE
fetch.dll
Bit misty here at the moment, hopefully that means we're in for a bright day.
Rushed round doing the weekly
gif_e1c.gif
on the way home from work yesterday.............amazing how much food just three of us get through
confused0061.gif
we'd even run out of wine...........now that will never do
confused0066.gif
happy0193.gif

Here's the menu........

Lunch - Baxters autumn vegetable soup plus small granary roll with a Laughing Cow light triangle. CD choc bar. Grapes.
4/5ltrs water.
cg-elephant.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
good morning everyone
huge.gif

Very misty again here in Wilts - haven't heard the forecast yet so not sure if it's likely to clear up.

Planning to apply for job number three today..............really going for this lol but then, if you worked for the WW you'd want to move departments pretty sharpish too
winking0071.gif

Here's the menu........

Lunch - pasta, tuna, chopped cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD malt toffee bar. Satsuma.
4/5ltrs water.
jtinkbel.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
a_sonn06.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Bright and sunny here today................and................YIPPEEEEEEE it's Friday
jumping0045.gif

Lots of activities planned at work for Red Nose Day so should be a bit of fun
happy0159.gif

Here's the menu........

Lunch - chopped new potatoes, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc orange bar. Grapes.
Dinner - chicken and veggies. CD banana shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
aelephants_2.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
a13.gif
Morning everyone
huge.gif

Had an absolutely lovely, but very hectic weekend - our youngest daughter, SIL and little grandson came to visit
jumping0045.gif

Looks like we've had a light dusting of snow or frost overnight here in Wilts - just peeked out of the window and the roof of my car is white
confused0066.gif
Think it's going to brighten up though so fingers crossed things warm up as the day goes on.

Off to work shortly - got an interview for job number one this afternoon.............keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Will be keeping the menu very light today - overindulged a tad for Mothers Day lol
winking0071.gif

Here we go........

Lunch - tuna, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc orange bar. Grapes.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD banana shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
poppins2.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
fetch.dll
Dry, but very cold here in Wilts today.................brrrrrr
Temps16.gif
Think the interview went okay yesterday - always think of things I should have said afterwards though
confused0036.gif
Should know by the weekend. Hoping I'll hear if I've made the shortlist for the other jobs I've applied for by then too.

Here's the menu........

Lunch - Baxters carrot, onion and chickpea soup plus a small granary roll with a Laughing Cow Light triangle. CD caramel bar. Apple.
4/5ltrs water.
jtinkbel.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
a_sonn06.gif
morning everyone........first day of spring and it's lovely and bright here in Wilts today
logodanc.gif

It was absolutely freezing yesterday and to make matters worse we had a fire alarm at work...........had to stand in the car park for half an hour. Didn't help that I was in a meeting when the alarm went off so couldn't go back to get my coat............and it snowed
bluesad.gif

Here's the menu........

Lunch - pasta, tuna, cucumber and cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD malt toffee bar. Satsuma.
4/5ltrs water.
1238.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
AN008.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif
Well so much for spring arriving, woke up this morning to snow
confused0066.gif

Well, let's start with the bad news first.............didn't get the job, but. I've been shortlisted for 2 of the other positions applied for............made me feel a bit better............must be doing something right
happy0159.gif
Being realistic I probably only stand a chance of one of them - the other is in an area where there's usually someone already earmarked. If nothing else though, I'll soon be an expert in interview technique
winking0071.gif

The best news is.....................YIPPEEEEEEEE............we exchanged contracts on the new house
jumping0045.gif
Now all we've got to do is wait til they finish building it
c4.gif

Out for a team lunch today - it's a finger buffet and I know there won't be anything particularly healthy on offer so adjusting my menu to allow for a bit of indulgence.

Here goes........

Brekkie - CD choc orange bar plus a mug of coffee made with half pint skimmed milk.
Lunch - lots of goodies
winking0071.gif

Dinner - quorn sausages and veggies. CD butterscotch shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.

pengs.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
morning everyone, bit dull here in Wilts today, but at least it's dry
huge.gif

Was hoping for a quiet day 'cos the WW was due to be offsite - got told late yesterday that her meeting has been cancelled - means she's got nothing planned for today so she'll probably be breathing down my neck even more than usual
confused0085.gif

Thank goodness it's Friday..............YEAH
medium-smiley-074.gif

Ate far too much at the lunch yesterday - not so much quantity, but definitely ALL very fatty food. Will be having a light day today
winking0071.gif

Here goes........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat plus a mug of coffee made with remainder of my half pint skimmed milk.
Lunch - tuna, cucumber, cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - homemade quorn chilli with rice. CD banana shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
cg-elephant.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
fetch.dll
Up really early this morning..............well for me anyway
happy0193.gif

Not sure what the weather's going to do today, but at least it's nice and dry. Haven't a clue what'll be on the menu today - off out to the shops later so expect I'll find something a bit indulgent
winking0071.gif

Just heard that the showhome (same model as ours) on our site is now officially open so will be taking Mother over for a look this afternoon. Obviously the decor will be very 'designer' so not at all like me lol but it'll give us a good idea of how our furniture is going to fit in...................very exciting
jumping0045.gif

1238.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE Saturday
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
afternoon-title.gif
forgot to put the clocks forward so had an even bigger lie in than usual
ashamed0002.gif

Just about to have a late brekkie/lunch
winking0071.gif
Got a scrummy beef casserole planned for dinner this evening with jelly, blancmange and ice cream for afters
happy0144.gif

jtinkbel.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
good morning everyone
huge.gif

Overslept this morning..............and it's Monday aaarrrgh
confused0066.gif

Had a very indulgent weekend - feeling very bloated so a nice light day is just what's needed
winking0071.gif

Here goes........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat plus a mug of coffee made with remainder of my half pint skimmed milk.
Lunch - tuna, cucumber, cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD caramel bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - steamed fish and veggies. CD banana shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
1238.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Managed to get out of bed on time this morning
winking0071.gif
Very misty here in Wilts, but hopefully it'll brighten up as the day goes on.

Here's the menu.........

Lunch - tuna, cucumber, cherry toms tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc orange bar. Grapes.
Dinner - steamed fish and veggies. CD butterscotch shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
cg-elephant.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
fetch.dll
Very foggy here in Wilts again - started like this yesterday and the day turned out really sunny so fingers crossed the same happens today.

Very excited, we're off to see the fab Russell Watson in concert this evening............drool, drool..............be still my
trom.gif

Here's the menu.........

Lunch - Baxters lentil and veg soup plus small granary roll with a Laughing Cow light triangle. CD choc bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - need a quick dinner today so.........sliced chicken and salad. CD cappuccino shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.

jtinkbel.gif
huge.gif

Back