Demon's Maintenance Journey

Doing well there Demon
Clap1.gif

Happy New Year!!!!!

Been to weigh in tonight & put 1.5 lbs on over xmas & New Year since last weigh in on 23/12/06. This much better than in previous years.

Not been brave enough to change ticker but hoping to have lost it by next week going to do a mix of packs & food(bit like 790 for a few weeks to try for my half stone buffer.

Its great to start the New Year as a slim person though isnt it!!!!!

Thanks karion
huge.gif

WOW lena, only 1.5lbs over Xmas is really brilliant
jumping0045.gif
Way, way better than I did, but yes you're soooo right, it's truly GREAT entering the new year as a SLIM person.

WELL DONE you
huge.gif

Off to bed now, nite, nite
hugs6.gif

MAINTENANCE (790)
morning2.gif
YIPPEEEEEEEE it's Friday...............the weekend's in sight
jumping0045.gif

Here's the menu......

Brekkie - half choc bar with mug of coffee made with allowance of half pint skimmed milk.
Mid morning - other half of bar
Lunch - banana tetra pak
Dinner - chicken and veggies. Banana shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water

Wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
farve.gif

MAINTENANCE (790)
boi18.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

No lie in for me today
confused0036.gif
Got 5 new clients coming to see me this morning and then will be rushing around getting ready to go off and celebrate Mr.D's mother's 70th birthday.

Saturday is my official WI day so although I only got back into things properly on Tues thought I'd pop on the scales for a quick check. Feeling really chuffed 6lbs off so those pesky Xmas lbs are melting away nicely................back under goal weight..............YEAH
Invision-Board-France-76.gif

Here's the menu......

Brekkie - half choc orange bar with mug of coffee made with allowance of half pint skimmed milk.
Lunch - Oriental chilli soup..........yummy
Mid afternoon before setting off - banana shake made into mousse.
Dinner - Eating out in a restaurant so will opt for either chicken or fish and veggies.
4/5ltrs water
1238.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE Saturday
huge.gif

ONWARDS & DOWNWARDS

............................Saturday is my official WI day so although I only got back into things properly on Tues thought I'd pop on the scales for a quick check. Feeling really chuffed 6lbs off so those pesky Xmas lbs are melting away nicely................back under goal weight..............YEAH

Congrats on getting back under goal so quickly - it is a great motivation for us at the other end of the scale, to see that you can still get a 6lb loss in a short time if you have the discipline.

A discipline I certainly hope to gain over the next 6 months or so - thanks for showing it can be done.

MAINTENANCE (790)
coff5.gif
morning everyone...........just
ashamed0005.gif

Yesterday turned out to be just as hectic as I thought it would be
confused0085.gif
The MIL's party went really well. All Mr.D's family were there, none of whom have seen me since I lost all my weight .............you can all imagine how thoroughly full of myself I feel today
winking0071.gif
will have to make sure my head doesn't get too big to go through the door
happy0192.gif
happy0192.gif
happy0192.gif

All joking aside, it was lovely to be complimented - don't think I'll ever get tired of the feeling being SLIM brings
huge.gif

Here's today's menu......

Brekkie - CD choc orange bar with mugs of coffee made with allowance of half pint skimmed milk.
Lunch - CD oriental chilli soup..........yummy
Dinner - chicken and veggies. CD banana shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
39.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE Sunday
huge.gif

.............you can all imagine how thoroughly full of myself I feel today
winking0071.gif
will have to make sure my head doesn't get too big to go through the door
happy0192.gif
happy0192.gif
happy0192.gif

All joking aside, it was lovely to be complimented - don't think I'll ever get tired of the feeling being SLIM brings
huge.gif

Here's today's menu......

Revel in the feeling - it must be great to have this feeling and I hope you never tire of basking in the feeling of your achievement.

I imagine that when I get to my goal - I will want to feel as good as possible for as long as possible especially when looking back at how I used to feel.

Keep feeling good for yourself

MAINTENANCE (790)
morning2.gif
Got that Monday morning feeling..................back to work aaaarrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!! Can't see what the weather's like yet so fingers crossed it isn't
desplash.gif

Here's the menu.........

Brekkie - half choc orange bar with mug of coffee made with allowance of half pint skimmed milk.
Lunch - banana tetra pak
Dinner - fish and veggies. Butterscotch shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
smilie_fee.gif

MAINTENANCE (790)
morning2.gif
Got that Monday morning feeling..................back to work aaaarrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!! ..............................
............................Wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day

Yep, know what you mean - been here for 30mins already - weathers dry but chilly where I am - but will take your suggestion and try for POSITIVITY

Have a good day

MAINTENANCE (790)
boi18.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

It's blowing a gale here this morning
confused0036.gif
Hardly seems worth getting ready for work - bound to arrive looking a wreck
confused0061.gif

Here's the menu......

Brekkie - half malt toffee bar with mug of coffee made with allowance of half pint skimmed milk.
Lunch - banana tetra pak
Dinner - quorn sausages and veggies. Cappuccino shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
1238.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE (790)
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Wouldn't it be nice to get up to daylight - fed up with all these dark mornings - come on summer!!

GOOD NEWS.......finally exchanged contracts on our house
animated2.gif
so we'll be moving into a rental on Monday. Okay so that's two down, just got to start looking for a suitable house to buy.........YEAH
jumping0045.gif

Here's the menu......

Brekkie - half choc bar with mug of coffee made with allowance of half pint skimmed milk.
Lunch - choc tetra pak
Dinner - fish and veggies. Banana shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
smilie_fee.gif

Last edited:
Morning Demon,

Good news on the House - moving homes can be so stressful - so hope you find the one you want to buy soon. :)

Couldn't agree more with you about the dark. I reckon that there is a bit of SAD (that sunlight thing) in all of us.:(

It is so blinkin depressing and with the wind and rain of the last couple of days - doubly so.:(

Not sure I think global warming is abad thing if our weather gets hotter:eek:

Have a good day

MAINTENANCE (790)

morning2.gif
It's blowing a gale
thwea05.gif
here in Wilts today and the forecast for the next few days is pretty grim
confused0061.gif
Really do hope it's not too bad on Monday when we do the house move!!!!

I reckon that there is a bit of SAD (that sunlight thing) in all of us.:( Not sure I think global warming is abad thing if our weather gets hotter:eek:

Mr.D swears he suffers from SAD mindless - you're right all this wind and rain doesn't exactly help to cheer us up lol As for global warming...........well wouldn't complain about a bit of sunshine right now lol

Here's the menu......

Brekkie - half caramel bar with mug of coffee made with allowance of half pint skimmed milk.
Lunch - choc tetra pak
Dinner - fish and veggies. Butterscotch shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
39.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
huge.gif

Last edited:
Congratulations on the house completion. It always really stressful doing the moving thing. Hoping you find yourself a new house fairly soon.

Been to weigh in tonight and lost the 1.5 that I put on over xmas & another 2.2lbs. I am now 11 stone 12lbs. Got calculations wrong before xmas and was just over the 5 stone mark so was still in the 12's. So I can now hold my head up high because I am now 11 stone something!!!!!:eek:

I cant wait for summer I just need a new summer wardrobe now!!!!! Oh the expense!!! Good news though my husband won over £3800 at the bookies on Saturday. Him and another 2 people do footie predictiions each week so because it was FA cup at weekend they decided to predict the scores of the 16 games and place bet. lady at work predicted scores & husband split them into 4 groups of 4. One of the groups of 4 all came in correct. 75p bet came out with over £3800. Its being split 3 ways but better than a kick in the teeth:) :) :) :)

MAINTENANCE (790)
boi18.gif
YEAH it's Friday.............only working til lunchtime today
jumping0045.gif
and then will be off to collect the keys to our new temporary home..........and then the fun begins.............the dreaded packing
confused0061.gif

Only got this afternoon and Sunday to get it all done 'cos I'll be in my
cycle0099.gif
on the way to London for the day tomorrow - meeting a group of lovely ladies from another site. I've met a lot of them before, but there will be a few new faces............really excited..............love meets

lena..............in the 11's............WELL DONE you
Here's the menu......

Lunch - banana tetra pak
Dinner - fish and veggies. Choc mint shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
farve.gif

Last edited:
Totally cream crackered today.......really haven't got much packing done either eeeeeek
confused0066.gif
Sunday promises to be a verrrrrry long day lol

Coooeeee nic, great to see you
huge.gif
Can't seem to find the Dublin meet thread anywhere - doesn't appear to be on the Meets forum. June 30th sounds promising as that's Mr.D's long weekend off from work. Will seriously think about being there.........now just have to find the thread !!!!

Off to bed now, nite, nite
bed_bug.gif

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
Okay, okay, shock horror
confused0085.gif
up really, really early today................off to London to meet some VERY SPECIAL ladies................can't wait

Won't be posting a menu today 'cos I don't know what's on offer for lunch - having a CD for brekkie and probably again when I get home, but plan to enjoy myself at the hotel
Eating1.gif

Popped on the scales this morning and now well back under goal weight so will be stepping up to 1000 for a few days from tomorrow.............YEAH porridge for brekkie
jumping0045.gif
Just as well Xmas only comes round once a year eh
happy0193.gif

Wishing you all a good and POSITIVE Saturday
smilie_fee.gif

Back