Demon's Maintenance Journey

MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Shock, horror.............it's not usual for me to be up soooo early
confused0066.gif
Off on a teambuild with work - think it's going to be some kind of treasure hunt around Oxford - fingers crossed it doesn't rain.

Brekkie - Just grabbed a nice big mug of coffee made with half pint of skimmed milk plus a CD choc orange bar
No idea what the rest of the day will bring, but it's not likely to be of the 'healthy' variety lol
125.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
huge.gif

Are we going to see any pics of the new demon-towers?

MAINTENANCE
fetch.dll
Not looking too bright here in Wilts...............well it is Monday after all. Was hoping the patio could be finished over the next couple of days, but not if we get rain and it's definitely not looking good right now
sad0149.gif

Hadn't thought about taking photo's jane, but guess we should while it's still very new - be interesting to see how the area develops as people move in - only the house opposite ours is occupied at the moment. They've said how much they're looking forward to seeing more of us around - it's a bit lonely over there for them at the moment. Fingers crossed, we should be ready for the last weekend of the month.............can't wait
huge.gif

Went to the cinema yesterday afternoon to see Pirates......excellent.............just love Johnny Depp
happy0159.gif

Here's the menu.......

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Mid morning - small banana.
Lunch - Baxters lentil and vegetable soup, small granary roll with a Laughing Cow light cheese triangle. Choc orange bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - quorn sausages and veggies. Banana shake made into mousse
4/5ltrs water
johook1.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
morning everyone - bit late getting in here today
huge.gif

Was pouring with
regen_pfuetze.gif
most of yesterday - had hoped the patio would be finished by today - definitely not going to happen!! Looks a bit brighter this morning, but the forecast is promising more rain with thunder and
alight.gif
for this afternoon
confused0066.gif

Hate to say it, but work might be the best place to be.............ooooh can't believe I said that :sign0007:

Here's the menu..........

Brekkie - 2 weetabix with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Lunch - pasta, chick peas, cherry tomatoes and cucumber tossed in fat free dressing. Malt toffee bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - fish and veggies. Choc and mint shake made into mousse.
4/5 ltrs water
dier39.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
a_sonn06.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Pleased to say the promised thunder and lightning didn't happen here in Wilts yesterday
happy0144.gif
Not sure what the forecast is today, but so far the sun is shining and it's lovely and bright...........fingers crossed I'm not speaking too soon!!

Will be off work this afternoon - got to be over at the new house - loads going on. Tiles being laid in the conservatory, someone's coming to measure up for the blinds and we've got another site visit booked to go through the 'snagging' etc. Also keeping fingers crossed there's more progress on the patio.

Here's the menu.............if I can find time to actually eat that is
winking0071.gif

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Lunch - pasta, mixed pulses, cherry tomatoes and cucumber tossed in fat free salad dressing. Caramel bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - quorn cumberland sausages and veggies. Toffee and walnut shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
huge.gif

dear demon I notice you have all your daily carbs inthe early 1/2 of the day.
please ,why is this & how well does it work for you?

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
good morning everyone
huge.gif

Lovely and
sun_888.gif
here in Wilts today - we had a few showers yesterday, but so far seem to have missed the really bad weather. The patio is really beginning to look good now, hopefully get finished tomorrow - our chappie is off to Ascot with his wife today so I really hope the rain stays away for them.

I prefer to have carbs just twice a day jane - after a bit of trial and error when I started maintenance found it works best for me to have them at brekkie and lunch during the week. Tbh find the protein and veggies plus pud are more than enough by the time I get round to dinner.

Here's the menu........

Lunch - Baxters autumn veggie soup, small granary roll with 1 Laughing Cow light cheese triangle. Malt toffee bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - sliced chicken and veggies. Cappuccino shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
Wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
hugs.gif

afternoon-title.gif

Very late getting online today - my broadband connection at home went down last night and they tell me it's going to take 3-5 days to fix
virus.gif

Here's the menu...........

Lunch - chopped new pots and cucumber tossed in Kraft fat free dressing. CD choc bar. Apple.
Dinner - poached salmon and veggies. CD choc mint shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
1238.gif
huge.gif

you're v organised Demon.

I guess this contributes in a large part to success

we_have_moved.gif

Really missed getting on here each morning
confused0036.gif

The move went okish............if we forget the pouring rain
Temps07.gif
We're still in total chaos - boxes everywhere - can't get the car anywhere near the garage
confused0085.gif
Doesn't look like we'll havea phone line much before the end of July so no pc
Forum16.gif
Got back to work Wednesday and it's been truly manic so this is the first chance I've had to pop in here and won't be back now til Monday..........if I'm lucky
confused0061.gif

Diet wise.......well as you'd expect............too many take aways etc............really will have to get back on track with a vengeance next week.

1238.gif
hope you've all been doing well and here's wishing you a good and POSITIVE weekend.

glad you finally moved in.
hope the take-aways haven't done too much damage.

Still struggling to get in here at work. Really miss my pc at home - makes you wonder what we did before they were invented eh
confused0036.gif

Still wading through the boxes - seems never ending - can't think where all this 'stuff' came from. Absolutely crazy - the house is bigger but nothing fits
confused0085.gif
Goes to show these new houses definitely don't factor in anywhere near enough storage space. Think Mr.D and me will be doing lots more trips to the tip
confused0061.gif

It's been pretty difficult managing Mother - she's only just started to leave the house as she was a bit disorientated to begin with - fingers crossed she'll settle in soon.

dier39.gif
huge.gif

afternoon-title.gif
seems ages since I managed to get in here :cry: Really miss having a pc at home - work is just sooo manic I rarely get the chance to post at all during the week.
Forum16.gif
BT are now saying we're not likely to have a landline til sometime in August
confused0006.gif

We've finally got most of the boxes in the house unpacked, but still need to tackle the garage...........now that really is going to be a mammoth task
confused0085.gif
not to mention 'managing' Mother's expectations of what we've actually got room for..........oh dear.......deep joy ahead !!!!!!!!!!

The diet has taken a bit of a bashing........been eating for England lol and feeling very
pig23.gif
Started 790 this morning to undo some of the damage.......guessing it's going to take a couple of weeks
confused0061.gif

The really good news is that we just love the new house - had all the family over last weekend and it was absolutely fab to have so much room for them all
happy0159.gif

Goodness knows when I'll get another chance to get in here..........wishing you all a good and POSITIVE week
huge.gif

We've finally got most of the boxes in the house unpacked, but still need to tackle the garage..

Well done !
When we moved to this house it was 5 years before we got the last boxes done. Just shows what you can manage without

.........now that really is going to be a mammoth task
confused0085.gif
not to mention 'managing' Mother's expectations of what we've actually got room for..........oh dear.......deep joy ahead !!!!!!!!!!

Be gentle with her...

The diet has taken a bit of a bashing........been eating for England
confused0061.gif
A couple of weeks hard work & you'll be fine!

Gosh seems ages since I managed to get in here :cry: Still without a landline in the new house so no pc.............aaaarrrrrrgh :mad: and it's really difficult getting on here at work........manically busy
confused0085.gif

After a bad start been doing 790 for just over a week now and finally getting back to 'normal' - will probably keep going for a bit longer and then start moving back up through the maintenance programme. Just as well we don't plan to move again for a very long time - permission to hit me with a wet fish if I ever suggest it lol

Don't know when I'll get back in, but BT are promising the phone for the end of Aug - as they've been giving us dates since June I won't hold my breath
confused0036.gif

We were absolutely fine with all the rain - no flooding - hope everyone here was okay too.
1238.gif
hope you've all been doing well and here's wishing you a good and POSITIVEweekend.

Hi demon,

Moving house is high on the list of the most stressful events in life, so cut yourself some slack.

You have done extremely well and are an inspiration to the rest of us.

Good to hear you were okay in the floods.

Delighted your back to normal and hopefully you get your land line sorted.

Love Mini xxx

22909iaf7yqbwhi.gif
finally got a landline...........next hurdle..........waiting for broadband to be connected.............sooooo..............fingers crossed won't be too long before I can get back in here every day
medium-smiley-074.gif
oh boy have I missed it
confused0061.gif

Things have been truly hectic, what with my new job, the house and problems with my Mother (now that's another story!!!) - afraid the diet has gone to pot a bit, but I'm finally getting my head back round it and thankfully haven't done too much damage.............phewwww
innocent0002.gif

hugs.gif
wishing you all a good and
POSITIVE weekend
huge.gif

Welcome back!

Hope things are good with you - been missing your daily chirpy and colourful posts!!!!

As previously said moving house is extremely stressful and if your Mum has been confused and less than easy then you must have been very stressed. Hope things have settled down now.

SOunds like you have had a nightmare with BT :eek: - appalling service.

Looking forward to seeing you back online soon!!!!

Back