Demon's Maintenance Journey

Finally before & after photos!!!!!!

As promised

This is me on the start of my journey on the 12/7/06 weighing in at 16 stone and 13lbs. This is me after 73 days on the 27/9/06 weighing in 43.6lbs lighter.

I have since lost a further 6.2 lbs. I measured my waist this AM and I am pround to say that I now have a smaller waist measurement than my husband who I have to by size 30/32 inch waist pants!!! I have gone from a 44inch waist to a 31 inch waist.

I am on my shining stars red carpet evening tomorrow. Wish me luck as I have my first real food tomorrow in 98 days!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Going in a Limo to restaurant & then to watch Jennifer Ellison in Chicago. This I cannot wait for but nervous about the food!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Will take a photo to post of me dressed in new gear tomorrow :)

Attachments

• before picture front2.jpg
    before picture front2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 43
  • after photo front2.jpg
    after photo front2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 45
  • before photo side2.jpg
    before photo side2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 43
  • after photo side2.jpg
    after photo side2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 44
WOW lena, you look FANTASTIC

You'll love Chicago, went to see it a number of years ago with the original cast - very sophisticated and slick - great show :D Don't worry too much about the food - you'll cope just fine - just do your best to make sensible choices and then relax and enjoy Have a GREAT time - looking forward to seeing the photo
Off to bed shortly, nite, nite
hugs2.gif

MAINTENANCE Week Seven/Day One (1200
coff5.gif
good morning everyone :) Pitch black here so can't see what the weather's like - hoping it's not still raining
icon_eek.gif

Today's the day I take another step up - doing 1200 for the next 2wks :D Here's todays menu.........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Mid morning - small banana.
Lunch - chopped new potatoes, chick peas, cherry tomatoes and cucumber tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc orange bar. Grapes.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD choc mint shake made into mousse
4/5lts water.
jtinkbel.gif
wishing you all a good and positive day :)

Last edited:
Well I wasn't wrong, work was absolutely manic - inbetween all the interruptions - bosses never can see when you're busy ;) - spent the whole day re-scheduling 3 calendars right the way through til the end of next year
icon_eek.gif
All that time glued to the pc and not a whiff of the web
afficher_image2.gif
all day.................arrrrrrgghh :(

Had my weekly WI this evening and I've lost another lb - don't really want to lose any more so will monitor things closely this week. Mind you with all the food allowed on 1200 I'm likely to be totally stuffed after each meal anyway
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Really enjoyed having the tomatoes at lunchtime and although it's only a very small portion, those
03-grapes.gif
were pretty lush too
Invision-Board-France-76.gif

Planning a nice lazy evening in front of the box - not sure what's on, but I'm sure we'll find something to catch up with - got loads on sky+ to watch ;)

MAINTENANCE Week Seven/Day Two
boi18.gif

Still very dark here - it was raining during the night, but the forecast says it's going to dry up as the day goes on.

Here's todays menu.........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Lunch - pasta, tuna, cherry tomatoes and cucumber tossed in fat free dressing. Choc bar. Small portion grapes.
Dinner - chicken and veggies. Toffee and walnut shake made into mousse
4/5lts water.

1238.gif
wishing you all a good and positive day :)

As expected it was pretty hectic at work - still haven't had time to start clearing/packing ready for my move to the new department on Monday :eek:

Had my first client as a CDC this evening and it went really well. All I can do now is be here to offer as much encouragement and support as needed. The shop at work has kindly put my poster up and I've already had a couple of e-mail enquiries today - fingers crossed things will slowly start to build up now :)

Really enjoyed all my meals again today. Must admit at the start of maintenance I was a little concerned about how I'd cope when I came out of ketosis, but so far so good ;) Can truly say I'm pleasantly stuffed after every meal
nature-smiley-016.gif

The more I realise how much I was eating before CD, the more amazed I am that I could actually manage such enormous portions.............hey no wonder I had a weight problem
icon_eek.gif
WOW just love the control this plan has given me

Pooped now so off to bed shortly, nite, nite
pussmun2.gif

Hi demon,

I just got Pierce to upload the Christmas Challenge and I see you have lost a 1lb. this week also...well done!!!

Your doing brill and a real inspiration.

I was in the same boat as you when it came to portion size...my God they were enormous!!!

Husband was just saying it how much we ate:eek:

Hopefully my eye will shrink with my belly.:confused: :rolleyes:

I know I am going to be one of those that will always have to watch my weight as I never ever want to be here losing this much weight again...it is like climbing a mountain...a big lardy mountain.

Good luck with your new business and I hope you do very well and I am sure you will.

I love your food diary...I will need this to refer too when I begin back eating...I think it is only natural to be a bit nervous about it.

Love Mini xxx

MAINTENANCE Week Seven/Day Three
morning2.gif
Very dark here so haven't got a clue what it's like outside - hoping it's not wet. I've got a 2hr meeting at work this morning - usually means I sit and freeze - be interesting to see if that's still the case now I'm eating so much ;)
apo.gif
mini. It really is frightening when we look at how much food we used to eat!!! When I first weighed out 40g of dried pasta it seems soooo tiny, but oh boy believe me it's plenty - really couldn't eat any more. Even more amazing when I own up and tell you that I was cooking half a 500g packet just for me before CD

Know what you mean about always needing to watch our weight - after all we spent years perfecting the art of being large ;)

The really good news is that my appetite absolutely has reduced significantly and even more importantly, doing this plan has given me the time and space to address my food demons. This truly is the first time in my life I actually feel in control........YEAH
Invision-Board-France-76.gif

Here's todays menu......

Brekkie - 2 weetabix with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Lunch - pasta, chick peas, cherry tomatoes and cucumber tossed in fat free dressing. Malt toffee bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - fish and veggies. Choc and mint shake made into mousse.
4/5lts water.
jtinkbel.gif
wishing you all a good and positive day
:)

Hi demon,

I do think our portion control went out the window, but it is back now and my husband is so diligent to the point of being anal at times:D

He is even uses a wooden portion pasta size thingy for measuring how much he should have and he won't take a single strand of pasta more.

I am so glad to be on my shakes just now.:rolleyes:

Last night he made a lovely dinner for himself and it smelt so yummy...myself and the dog were drooling and I asked did he have a cream sauce with his chicken and he said no! I am only allowing myself it once again as a treat.

I know he is right and he is looking fab fantastic!!!

Just hope between now and when I go back eating full time that my head is with him on this.

We used a packet for the three of us, plus our dog always has a share as she loves pasta.

Now it looks like we will be having God only knows how many meals out of one packet in the future.

My husband is still incline to eat too fast at lunch time as he comes home for his lunch and of course he is always late home and it is go, go, go.

He does slow down in the evening...

I do agree that this diet is great for allowing us to step back and take a long hard look at ourselves and our relationship with food and it is good to know that your stomach is now smaller... I felt that as well the last time I was eating but I still managed to gain weight.

I really, really, really don't want to ever be this big again.

Love Mini xxx

Quick update as havn't logged on since Sunday. Went to my weigh in early this week as I have been out with Mum this PM. Have lost another 1.9lbs. I haven't lost over 2lbs in the past 3 weeks so I am going to try & muster up enthusiasm to do more excercise this week to give me a boost.

The meal on Monday went fine. I had already spoken to organiser of the do who spoke to restaurant and she ordered a ceasar salad without the dressing (ie chicken salad). I was also sociable in the Limo & had a galss of champagne. I played Mum and did the pouring so was able to control how much I had. Had no ill effect and not come out of Ketosis.

Chigago with Jebnnifer Ellison was FANTASTIC. I only knew as the girl with the big boobs from Brookie. But boy can she sing. Just a shame that it was not Marti Pellow like the last time I saw the show on stage!!!!

Glad the first client went well for you today & sure you will get more people rolling in. If I was on a commmision basis at work for the amount of people now doing some form of VLCD I would have been able to restock my wardrobe by now.

Hope you have better day at work tomorrow!!!

Big Hugs

Absolutely froze in the meeting this morning
wrjackf.gif
actually couldn't feel my feet by the end of it :( The only good news is that, for a change, it wasn't just me ;)

Didn't really warm up for the rest of the day and then had to brave the
wthr32.gif
for our trip to the supermarket
icon_rolleyes.gif

Still didn't find a minute to start clearing/packing - really must get cracking tomorrow!!!!!

I do think our portion control went out the window, but it is back now and my husband is so diligent to the point of being anal at times:D

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
mini, know what you mean lol Must admit I'm very careful when weighing pasta etc too :) and like you think a pack is going to last a very looooong time from now on

I really, really, really don't want to ever be this big again.

Amen to that..............now all you need to do is change just a couple of words in that sentence and say...........I really, really WON'T ever be this big again. I'm a great believer in positive thinking and if you truly believe you can do it you DEFINITELY will
artred.gif

Glad you enjoyed your trip to the theatre lena..........nothing like a good musical to make us smile :D WELL DONE you for making all the right choices just think how far you've come

Quite excited - will be seeing my 2nd client tomorrow and a third next week - soooo looking forward to being able to help other peeps feel as good as I do now
nature-smiley-016.gif

bed_bug.gif

Morning Demon.
Love reading your diary,great to see what you are eating.
It still seems a dream to me but it will mot be long befor I have to start thinking about food again and it is so scarry but reading how others manage does help so much.
I agre with you about portion size,before Cd I eat healthy food BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would cook enough to feed a large family then hubby and I would eat the lot no wonder I was so big.I never never want to be like that again I enjoy being slimmer so much.
Good luck with your CDC helping people to feel the way we do is the best thing.I am going CDC training next month and can not wait to help others feel the way I do have not felt this good for ??????can not remember feeling this good.
Well done babe you are great.
{{{HUGS}}}

MAINTENANCE Week Seven/Day Four
coff5.gif
good morning everyone :) Think it's been raining most of the night - can't see what it's like at the moment, but hoping it's stopped in time for me to go off to work. No meetings planned thank goodness, really must start organising my move !!!!

Trying to vary things a bit today.........here's the menu.........

Lunch - Baxters lentil and vegetable soup, small granary roll with a Laughing Cow light cheese triangle. Choc orange bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - quorn sausages and veggies. Banana shake made into mousse.
4/5lts water.
Here's wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
smilie_fee.gif

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Todays menu sounds great.
I am deff going to follow one off you things and work out my daily menu so I know exct. what I am going to have.
Hope you have a good day and get some packing done.
{{{HUGS}}}

Boy am I stuffed after that lunch :eek: Can't believe how much soup and a roll have filled me up!!!!! Really enjoyed it, but not sure I'll be having this again too often on a work day - would never do to fall asleep at the keyboard eh ;)

GOOD LUCK with your CDC training next month libbie. Know what you mean about helping other peeps to feel as good - that's exactly how I feel :D

Saw my second client this evening. She's planning to start in the morning and seems very positive so here's hoping she has a brilliant first week :)

Managed to get lots of clearing up done today - amazing what I'd managed to accumulate over the last 7yrs :eek: Hopefully will get the rest done tomorrow - well I'd better 'cos they're coming to move the
dancing-2.gif
Monday morning
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

I've been really cold again this evening Poor Mr.D has been sitting here in a sweat bless him - the heating's on full blast
icon_rolleyes.gif

Very tired so off to bed shortly, nite, nite
Lips.gif

MAINTENANCE Week Seven/Day Five

boi18.gif
Good morning everyone :) YIPPEEEEEEE it's Friday..........the weekend beckons...........long lie ins.........BLISS
fam24.gif

It's still dark here in Wilts, but at least it seems dry for the moment. Off to work shortly..........here's todays menu........

Lunch - pasta, tuna, cherry tomatoes and cucumber tossed in fat free dressing. Caramel bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - chicken and veggies. Choc shake made into mousse.
4/5lts water.
1238.gif
wishing you all a good and positive day
:)

Morining
Good luck with the rest of your packing and the move.
Not only is the weekend neally here,[ I still have to get up at 5.30 tomorrow as both hubby and I at work]But we put hte clocks back so an extra hour in bed Sunday morningmmmmmmmmmmmYeaaaaaaaaaaaa
Just thought the dog will not know this and will still want walk at same time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love reading your post
Have a great day
{{{HUGS}}}

Back