Demon's Maintenance Journey

An extra hour in bed is exactly what I need libbie.............don't plan to surface in the morning until I'm absolutely forced to ;)

Well what a day - manic for the most part. Lots of packing/clearing and the usual panic's my boss is good at creating............bless
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Was a bit emotional this afternoon - my desk was suddenly surrounded - they'd bought me some lovely flowers and clubbed together to give me some M&S vouchers. Really will miss the department, but guess it wouldn't be the same without my boss so I'm sure I'll get stuck in to the new area before long. Must say, got some lovely e-mail's from the bods down there saying they were delighted I'd be joining them..........ooops hope they still think that in a couple of weeks time ;)
icon_rolleyes.gif

Totally pooped now so off to bed, nite, nite
rhugs.gif

MAINTENANCE Week Seven/Day Six
morning2.gif
late up as usual

Needed that lovely long lie in this morning............BLISS
Invision-Board-France-76.gif

Here's todays menu..........

Brekkie - porridge oats made with skimmed milk/water plus mugs of fresh coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance. Small banana.
Lunch - Baked beans on toast..............soooo excited about that :D Choc orange bar.
Dinner - fish or sliced chicken (depends what I buy when I go to the shops!!) and veggies. Vanilla and coffee shake made into mousse.............my favourite..............yummy
fam24.gif

4/5lts water.
jtinkbel.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE Saturday :)

It's been a lovely lazy day topped off by an orgy
happy0193.gif
of reality tv............been glued to Strictly and XFactor all evening............thank goodness for sky+
happy0144.gif

Really, really enjoyed the beans on toast at lunch time...........can't believe how good it tasted
happy0159.gif
Amazing how easily pleased I am nowadays lol

Looking forward to an extra hour in bed..........don't think that'll be a hardship at all
winking0071.gif

Of to bed shortly, nite, nite
bed_bug.gif

MAINTENANCE Week Seven/Day Seven
coff5.gif
good morning everyone :)

Up a bit earlier than usual. We haven't got Mother this weekend - didn't know before we did the shopping so had already planned dinner for today - expect it'll last for days lol

Brekkie - porridge oats made with skimmed milk/water plus mugs of fresh coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance. Small banana.
Lunch - Baxters spicy tomatoe and rice soup, 2 small slices of wholemeal bread with 1 Laughing Cow light cheese triangle. Satsuma. Caramel bar.
Dinner - turkey casserole and veggies. Vanilla and coffee shake made into mousse............my favourite
happy0144.gif

4/5lts water.
1238.gif
here's wishing you all a good and POSITIVE Sunday
:)

Demon

You are doing so great (and I plan to copy you :) ) but I was wondering if you make your salad with the new potatoes the night before, or do you make it that morning. I ask, because on Thursday I start the 1000 plan, and Im wondering if I can cook the potatoes for my salad on Thursday on Wednesday and then in the morning just add the dressing etc. If you could let me know, Id appreciate it greatly.

Thanks

Leighann

I'm always in too much of a rush getting ready for work leighann so always cook the potatoes or the pasta the night before and add the salad and dressing in the morning. I'd never get any lunch at all if I didn't lol

Ok, cool, thanks demon. I remember (its been so long since I cooked potatoes) that sometimes they go brown or black over night once they are cooked.. or do I have that wrong. Who knows, I was never the Gordon Ramsay of my kitchen!!!!

Leighann

Your potatoes should be fine so long as you put them in the fridge as soon as they cool down. I only use new potatoes and never peel them so they haven't changed colour so far - quickly chop them up in the morning as you add the salad and dressing.

Spent a good part of the day clearing the loft...........managed to sort out loads of rubbish - filled up the
mastertruck.gif
and and took it all down to the tip...........so much for a lazy day
winking0071.gif

Now all we've got to do is sort the cupboard under the stairs.........the garden shed.............ooooh the list is endless............beginning to wonder if we should have started this
confused0006.gif

Loved my dinner tonight - haven't had casserole since last Feb.................well worth waiting for
Invision-Board-France-76.gif
Made sooo much we'll be having it again tomorrow............what a hardship that'll be...........I don't think
happy0193.gif
happy0193.gif
happy0193.gif

Tomorrow promises to be really busy - the techie bods will be coming to move my pc to the new department. Off to bed shortly - can't afford to be late in the morning !!!!
fae2.gif
sleep tight
:)

MAINTENANCE Week Eight/Day One (1200)
morning2.gif
makes a lovely change getting up and being able to see outside..........and it's dry :)

Off to work shortly - promises to be really hectic so don't expect I'll be getting in here much today.

Here's the menu.......

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Mid morning - small banana.
Lunch - chopped new potatoes, tuna, cherry tomatoes and cucumber tossed in fat free dressing. Malt toffee bar. Grapes.
Dinner - the left over turkey casserole and veggies....yummy
happy0159.gif
Choc shake made into mousse

4/5lts water.
Wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
smilie_fee.gif

Last edited:
Bit of a messy day really. Managed to get the pc moved, but was still waiting for my phone when I left work
icon_eek.gif
there is one on my new desk, but it doesn't have caller display which is really vital for my job...........fingers crossed they get it sorted tomorrow !!!! Fortunately my new boss is on hols til Wednesday so I've got another day to get my bearings.............would be good to get unpacked too lol

WI this evening and I stayed the same - was really delighted with this as I'd considerably upped the carbs last week - pretty sure I've been thoroughly filling that glycemic store
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Off to bed shortly, nite, nite

MAINTENANCE Week Eight/Day Two
boi18.gif
Good morning everyone :)

Looks a bit damp outside so fingers crossed we don't get any more rain today.

Hoping to get properly unpacked at work today and start to get to grips with what goes on in the department. Still got to pop into town to meet Mother at lunchtime so will be a bit pushed lol
confused0006.gif

Here's today's menu..........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Lunch - pasta, mixed pulses, cherry tomatoes and cucumber tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc bar. Grapes.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD cappuccini shake made into mousse.
4/5lts water.
jtinkbel.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day :)

Last edited:
line9.gif

Could just tell it's Halloween............what a day it's been
icon_eek.gif
Firstly the techie bods managed to disconnect the phone and didn't reinstall it til after lunch...............and as if that wasn't annoying enough...........my pc keeled over this afternoon
pchammer.gif
:( Took them over an hour to get it up and running again............what with all the hassle...........men clambering under my desk all day........rushing out to meet Mother, didn't get much done at all................AND...........my new boss is back from hols in the morning
icon_rolleyes.gif

Off to cook the dinner soon
bruxa23.gif
going to poach some lovely fresh salmon to have with the veggies tonight...........yummy
happy0144.gif

Planning a nice lazy evening in front of the box and don't intend to answer the door to anyone
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

MAINTENANCE Week Eight/Day Three
coff5.gif
good morning everyone - rushing around more than usual.............don't want to be late for work
winking0071.gif

Here's today's menu........

Lunch - Baxters carrott, onion and chickpea soup, small granary roll with 1 Laughing Cow light cheese triangle. CD choc orange bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD banana shake made into mousse
4/5lts water.
jtinkbel.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day :)

Hope you enjoyed your Baxters soup at lunch its one of my favourites!!!! :p

Just got in from weigh in and lost another 4.8 lbs and thats with a treat of champagne & chicken salad. I am offically in the twelves and have done my 4 stone tonight(with a pound to spare) . I am so pleased with myself and feel at my best to go on holiday next week and enjoy myself!!! Wont go really mad as I have proved to myself can still enjoy a meal and still lose weight. :) :)

Going to re asses myself in another 13 lbs (when I am in the 11's) dont want to go to far a my nellies are nearly down to my wellies :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I can tell you have been busy today as I have noticed you have not logged on since this AM. Hope all is going well!!!

Demon

Can you tell me where you get the small granary rolls from, and how much of the Baxter's soup you have (large can, small can, etc)

Thanks

Leighann

You're right lena..........it's been really hectic today, haven't had a moment to myself :(

WELL DONE on another FABULOUS weight loss this week
fam24.gif

Only started having the soups when I got to 1200 leighann. I'm trying to introduce more variety and up the carbs without increasing portion size too much as I really don't want to lose much more weight at this stage...........definitely not aiming to go below 9st. It will depend on what you're trying to achieve when you reach this step.

I have a full 415g can of soup - calories vary between 170-185 for the healthy choice range. Usually buy a small roll at work so can only estimate this. You'll notice from my daily menus I only had this option twice last week. My lunches do tend to be the heaviest meal of the day now - I prefer to stick to protein and veggies for dinner - seems to work best for me. One thing's for sure I'm definitely not hungry lol

Went to the supermarket on the way home this evening
b00ao0b.gif
and I'm already planning for next week when I move up to 1500...........the last step..............YEAH
happy0159.gif

fae2.gif
off to bed shortly, nite, nite

MAINTENANCE Week Eight/Day Four (1200)
morning2.gif
rushing around as usual getting ready for work :)

Here's today's menu.......

Lunch - pasta, mixed pulses, cherry tomatoes and cucumber tossed in fat free salad dressing. Caramel bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - quorn cumberland sausages and veggies. Toffee and walnut shake made into mousse.
4/5lts water.
1238.gif
here's wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day :)

Well today was my start of the 1000 plan... and I cant figure out if Im actually hungry or my mind is playing tricks on me. But right now I want to binge on chocolate and sweets aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back