Demon's Maintenance Journey

MAINTENANCE Week Nine/Day Three (1500)
coff5.gif
good morning everyone :) Got a pretty hectic day ahead so rushing around even more than usual
confused0061.gif

Here's todays menu...........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my allowance.
Mid morning - small banana.
Lunch - chopped new potatoes, mixed pulses and cherry tomatoes tossed in fat free dressing. Ryvita minis worcester sauce. Grapes.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD cappuccino shake made into mousse.....yummy
Invision-Board-France-76.gif

4/5lts water.
jtinkbel.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day :)

MAINTENANCE Week Nine/Day Four (1500)
boi18.gif
Good morning everyone :)

The forecast is promising it'll stay dry today here in Wilts. I'll be stuck in a conference for most of the day so haven't been able to plan lunch - know there will be salad etc so will stick to that.

Here's today's proposed menu.......

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my allowance.
Lunch - Cold meat and salad. Malt toffee bar.
Dinner - chicken and veggies. Fruit.
4/5lts water.
Wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
smilie_fee.gif

Hiya Demon

You are such an inspiration to me, you are doing so well. Im nearing the end of my 1000 plan, and will start the 1200 plan next Thursday. I have been reading your daily menu's with interest and have a few questions. What 'weights' did you use for the foods, for example, if you said you had a lunch made with pasta, chickpeas etc., how much pasta did you have, how much chickpeas did you have. Im no good at math, and for the life of me I can work out how to make these things add up to 300 cals each time. I plan to have the same breakfasts that Im having on the 1000 plan (as Im really enjoying them) I guess I could just up the amounts I have during breakfast to total 250 cals, but thats too much math for my brain to handle!!!!!

I need some serious help here.

Thanks

Leighann

Well I wasn't wrong.............it was absolutely FREEZING
wrjackf.gif
in that conference suite
confused0036.gif
and we were stuck in there for over 4hrs
confused0066.gif
The only good part of the day was lunch - had a lovely piece of fresh salmon with salad

Leighann have to admit I don't worry too much about counting the calories - mainly stuck to the amounts suggested for 1000. It wasn't so much about increasing portion size, more about introducing extra carbs like baked beans on toast, different veggies like carrotts for example plus having 2 pieces of fruit instead of one - this automatically adds the extra calories to move you up a step. For me the whole process is about moving towards conventional food while staying firmly in CONTROL..........YEAH
happy0159.gif

Okay so here's a few weights I use..........

Pasta - 40g dry weight (doubles when cooked)
Chickpeas - half large 420g can (drained weight 120g)
Baked Beans - half large 420g can
Bread - 2 slices wholemeal or granary from small loaf or small roll.
Baxters soup - large 415g can
Hope this helps - shout if I've missed anything off
huge.gif

Had a nice lazy evening watching The Bill - thought I'd jump on here while Mr.D plays catch up with sky+ ........ got to let him hold the remote sometimes
winking0071.gif

Will be off to bed shortly, nite, nite
pussmun2.gif

ONWARDS & DOWNWARDS - EYES ON THE PRIZE

Morning,

Thanks Demon. Does that mean if you have a Tuna salad with chickpeas for lunch, you have 5 oz tuna, 1/2 can chickpeas etc. Then on the same day you will have the 175g of chicken with veggies for dinner? Going up to 1200 plan scares me a little as I know that Im not good at this counting/maths stuff when it comes to calories!!

Hope you all have a good Friday, Im off to my 2nd kickboxing lesson tonight :D bring on the sore muscles tomorrow.

Leighann

MAINTENANCE Week Nine/Day Five (1500)
coff5.gif
WHOOPPEEEEEEEEE it's FRIDAY
jumping0045.gif

Leighann, I tend to have tuna with either potatoes or pasta - likewise the chickpeas - don't usually have those two together, but don't see why you shouldn't. Tend to stick with approx 4oz chicken (most skinless, boneless breasts weigh about that anyway) for my evening meal now, but always have approx 5oz fish.

Here's today's menu.......

Lunch - Baxters spicy tomato and rice soup, small granary roll plus 1 Laughing Cow light triangle. Ryvita minis cheese and onion flavour. Satsuma
Dinner - quorn sausages and veggies. Butterscotch shake made into mousse.
4/5lts water.
1238.gif
here's wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day :)

Hi Demon to everyone thats joined us on the thread!!!!!!!!

Just caught up with the thread as I have just come back from Centre parcs.

Glad the move went well with your Mum & it sounds hectic in your shoes at the moment. What with the move, the new boss, finding new house , finding your feet with the feeding as well & becoming a CDC as well. It exhausts me just thinking about it.

Had a wonderful time on hols and done lots of exercise. We hired bikes whilst we were there and relly enjoyed it. Would never have contemplated it with my pre VLCD size 26 arse before!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: Feeling a bit saddle sore down below at the moment worse than being on honeymoon.:eek: :eek: I even went out for a jog whilst I was there, I treated myself to a new much needed sports bra the day before I went.

Going to get back onto SS tonight. Enjoyed a few meals out but went for salad & chicken, & salad & salmon but also had a couple of glasses of wine. Found myself doing the old trick of picking off the kids plates so I am a bit disgusted with myself. Need to keep focused. I am really struggling with the old water & the cold. My head feels freezing as well as my hands & feet!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the step up to 1500 Demon. How are you doing with the weight since coming out of ketosis????

Glad to hear you had a great hols lena
huge.gif

My life definitely is exhausting at the moment
confused0061.gif
Not helped a lot by the new boss............think she must have been a
bruxa23.gif
in another life
sad0149.gif
come to think about it she's doing a good job in this one
sad0064.gif

Amazingly I haven't really felt any different since coming out of ketosis - still got that lovely feel good factor - still absolutely
Temps16.gif
at times
winking0071.gif
Was expecting to get the hunger pangs back when I reached 1000, but it just didn't happen - actually pretty stuffed most of the time
happy0193.gif

If you check out my ticker you'll see that I'm quite a bit below target weight now - not keen to lose more so have been monitoring it quite closely over the last couple of weeks. Stayed the same last week, but will be interested to see what happens this week after stepping up again. Expecting to have maybe gained a 1b or two which I'd be comfortable with - guess it's all about getting the stabilisation spot on now.

WOW can't actually believe I've reached a time in my life where I'm more concerned about NOT losing weight...............YEAH............now that really is a result
jumping0045.gif

Off to bed shortly, nite, nite
hugs6.gif

MAINTENANCE Week Nine/Day Six (1500)
morning2.gif
up a bit earlier than usual as we're off to Oxford for the weekend. We'd originally booked to see Russell Watson, but sadly he's not been well so the concert has been cancelled, Our hotel was already booked so thought we'd do a bit of shopping instead.

Changed my daily menu a bit to allow for a nice meal out this evening.........

Brekkie - porridge made with skimmed milk/water plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my allowance.
Lunch - Banana, CD choc orange bar
Dinner - well that's a surprise - depends on what type of restaurant we visit
winking0071.gif
really looking forward to it
huge.gif

4/5lts water.
jtinkbel.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE Saturday :)

MAINTENANCE Week Ten/Day One (1500)
boi18.gif

Had a lovely weekend in Oxford. Ate out Saturday evening and treated myself to a huge ice cream pud - also enjoyed a lovely big cooked brekkie yesterday morning. Did my best to allow for it all, but will be interesting to see what those sclaes say this evening
winking0071.gif

Lunch - Baxters autumn veggie soup, small granary roll with 1 laughing Cow light cheese triangle. Ryvita minis cheese and onion flavour. Satsuma.
Dinner - fish and veggies. Cappuccino shake made into mousse......yummy
huge.gif

4/5lts water.
1238.gif

Had a pretty hectic day at work...............really looking forward to my hols - the thought of all that
asun1.gif
is getting more and more attractive
winking0071.gif

Well, not quite sure what's happened this week................got on the scales and I've lost another lb !!!! Really strange 'cos stepping up to 1500 has meant quite a lot more food plus those snacks..............not to mention the weekend treats
confused0061.gif
Shan't worry too much as I'm bound to put on a few lbs in Mexico so guess this has given me an even bigger buffer zone than I'd planned - can't be bad, but I'll definitely need to monitor things closely when I get back home.

I truly could never have imagined back in Feb when I started this journey that I'd actually be making sure NOT to lose any more weight............WOW............CD is absolutely FANTASTIC

Off to bed shortly, nite, nite
Lips.gif

MAINTENANCE Week Ten/Day Two (1500)
coff5.gif
good morning everyone :)

Dashing around as usual getting ready for work - got 2 meetings this morning arrrgggghh :( probably means I'll be freezing as usual
confused0066.gif

smilie_fee.gif

MAINTENANCE Week Ten/Day Three (1500)

morning2.gif
yesterday was really hectic. Got home from work really late and was so pooped by the time I'd cooked dinner, didn't manage to get in here to see how everyone was doing.

Lunch - Baxters lentil and veggie soup, small granary roll with 1 Laughing Cow light cheese triangle. Ryvita minis cream cheese and chives flavour. Satsuma.
Dinner - low fat mediterranean sausages and veggies. Choc shake made into mousse.
4/5lts water.
jtinkbel.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day :)

MAINTENANCE Week Ten/Day Four (1500)
boi18.gif

It's still very dark here in Wilts and I think we've had quite a bit of rain overnight. Can't actually see what it's like out there at the moment, but hoping it stays dry long enough to get to work.

Gosh, it's been really quiet on this thread for the last few days............hope everyone is okay and doing well
rhugs.gif

Lunch - chopped new potatoes, tuna, cherry tomatoes and cucumber tossed in fat free dressing. Caramel bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - fish and veggies. Haven't decided on pud yet, but something for around 150cals.
4/5lts water.
1238.gif

Morning Demon
Love reading your daily menu[think I have said that before]
I am on week 2 of 1,000kcals still have about 1st to lose.I have been enjoying my shredded wheat but as I do not like milk I put 1/2 a choc tetra on it leaving 1/2 for a bedtime drink I have found it really nice.
Been raining here in night as well hope it stops befor Belle walking time.Do not like these dark shorter days.
Hope you have a good day
{{{HUGS}}}

Bit fed up, I've got an absolutely stinking cold
sad0064.gif
Just what I don't need with the holiday coming up so shoving the Beecham's capsules down like mad in the hope it'll clear up before Monday.

To make things even more annoying, it's the annual Xmas bash I organise for 150 peeps tomorrow evening. Was really looking forward to wearing my nice new SLIM dress this year, but guess it's not going to look quite as good accompanied by a very red, runny nose
ashamed0005.gif

Know how much you're enjpying that shredded wheat libbie - must say I'm with you on that. Using a choc tetra is a great idea for peeps who don't like milk
happy0159.gif

Off to bed now, nite, nite
bed_bug.gif

MAINTENANCE Week Ten/Day Five (1500)
coff5.gif
the nose is absolutely streaming and my voice is definitely croaky this morning
confused0061.gif
but the good news is that..............YIPPEEEEEEEEEE......... it's the last day at work for over 2 weeks
jumping0045.gif

Have had to adjust my menu big time today as I'll be having a 4 course meal at the do - need to make lot's of allowance to make room for it all
winking0071.gif

Brekkie - breakfast apricots with a good dollop of fat free natural fromage frais. Mug of coffee made with skimmed milk.
Mid morning - small banana
Lunch - CD choc orange bar. Grapes
Dinner - 4 course meal followed by coffee and mince pie.
4/5ltrs water
smilie_fee.gif

HI Babe
Hope you have a good time tonight.
Do not worrie about the red nose
Shame its Pudsy Bear day today and not red nose day heheheehhehehehe
Everone will be so blowen away with the new slim you that they will not notice the nose.
Have a great time babes you deserve it.
{{{HUGS}}}

Hi everyone

Sorry about not being around for past couple of days things have been a bit hectic around here this week.

Hope you had a great night last night Demon. I too had posh night out last night at simply heathcote in Mnachester. Got loads of nice comments of people hwo see me daily at work but from a couple of girls who left before I started my amazing journey. I lost 2.8 lbs this weeks which was really pleased at because of the 4 meals out whilst away in centre parcs. What other diet can you do that on????????:eek:

Really hope you have a fantastic time on your hols if I dont manage to catch up with you before you go. With everything you have on the go at the moment it will do you good to chill. I wish it was me!!!

MAINTENANCE Week Ten/Day Six (1500)

afternoon-title.gif
still got a stinker of a cold and I've completely lost my voice.................BUT..............the bash went off BRILLIANTLY
happy0005.gif

Got lots of lovely compliments from peeps I haven't seen for a long time.....................the dress was a FABBY SLIM success............I danced my little feet off.............AND........... my nose was well camaflaged
happy0193.gif
happy0193.gif
happy0193.gif
happy0193.gif

Enjoyed every mouthful of the lovely 4 course meal.................felt totally stuffed afterwards
ashamed0002.gif
Stayed over at the hotel and finished it all off with a nice cooked brekkie this morning.................altogether a HUGE success
huge.gif

Here's todays menu..............making lots of allowances for that brekkie lol

Brekkie - fresh fruit with low fat natural bio yogurt, poached egg on toast with bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms. Black coffee.
Lunch - CD caramel bar and mug of coffee made with milk.
Dinner - 360cal spaghetti with meat balls plus a yummy looking 155cal dessert, both from M&S............being lazy today before going off on hols tomorrow
winking0071.gif

jtinkbel.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE Saturday :)

Back