DEN'S CWP DIARY

Brilliant attitude! Good luck with the changes :)

Thats so the right attitude... I just want to be fit and healthy... Around a size 12.... I will not be bullied by scales and BMI charts!!!! X

Whoop de doop! 4lbs loss this week! :D :D :D

That's twice as much as I lost in the previous two weeks and I've been on more calories :confused:

Oh well....I'm not going to complain. I'm really content with my decision to start weaning myself off the meal replacements and if I can continue to lose just a couple of pounds a week I'll get to goal (now revised to 11st 7 lbs) by March 6th when I finish step 5 :D

For the moment, I've another week on step 2 ......onwards and inwards.......

I don't usually update my stats or ticker until WI day (Tuesday) but today is a bit of a red-letter day.
I am overweight !

Not 'morbidly obese ' or even 'obese' just 'overweight'!:D
BMI of 29.8!

12 stone of very, VERY happy girl wishes everyone a very good night !

<sighs happily>

That's absolutely brilliant! I remember when I got there! Best feeling ever! Go you!

WONDERFULL!!!! Well done hun!!! Thats amazing!!!!

Happy slim-aversary!!!!!!!

XXXXX

Ha ha Dee! 'slim-aversary' .....like it! Thanks xx

That's absolutely brilliant! I remember when I got there! Best feeling ever! Go you![/QUOTE

Thanks Bostik. xx

12 stone barrier smashed!

Whoop- de - doop! :D:D:D

There's an eleven on my scales ! OK it is followed by 12 and 5/8 but hey that's 4oz less than 12 stone and I hereby stake my claim. I reckon this must be the lightest I've been for about a quarter of a century.

Oooh crikey that makes me feel old! ;)

Part of me wants to carry on and lose the full 10 stone I set out to lose but d'ya know what? I really, really don't think I need to....more than happy with my current (12-14) size and shape (loss of boobies notwithstanding :cry:) and I don't think I've EVER been fitter.

Weight is JUST A NUMBER !
:D

So pleased for you :) Can't wait to be there, happy with how I am and knowing to stop!

If your happyhun stop.... I like you just want my size 12!!!! Dont care what weight i am.... although with being bigger at the bottom i think i'll be 12 top 14 bottom!!!

Well done!!! You have done absolutely amazing!!! BRILLIANT!!!!!!

*Huge conratulatory hug*

X

So pleased for you :) Can't wait to be there, happy with how I am and knowing to stop!

Thanks luvvie, will be cheering you on. Your time will come! :D

If your happyhun stop.... I like you just want my size 12!!!! Dont care what weight i am.... although with being bigger at the bottom i think i'll be 12 top 14 bottom!!!

Well done!!! You have done absolutely amazing!!! BRILLIANT!!!!!!

*Huge conratulatory hug*

X

Thanks for the hug Dee. I seem to be between sizes, which if I can remember that far back, I think I always was! Barely any boobs therefore a 12 on top and 14 trousers are loose on my waist and baggy around the bum but tight on my thunder thighs. However with all this running, who knows, I may just make it! Que Sera, Sera!

Will be cheering you on too my lovely ......onwards and inwards size 12 here we come!

xx

Last edited:
:wow: you have dome amazingly well.
i`ve just returned to cd and have lots to lose, reading your diary has just made it even more real that i can get to my goal
well done Denise :happy096:
kaz:)

:wow: you have dome amazingly well.
i`ve just returned to cd and have lots to lose, reading your diary has just made it even more real that i can get to my goal
well done Denise :happy096:
kaz:)

Thanks Kaz! I wish you well on your journey xx

Dx

Ahem...... as of today....
EIGHT STONE OFF! .

......just saying
:D:D:D

Have I ever told you you're fantastic?? Cos you are! Well done! :D

Size 12 jeans on and fastened!

Yes....yes......YES!!!!!!!

:D

Hi Denise.
I've just read your thread here and wanted to let you know just how inspirational it was. Your stats are amazing and I wish you all the best for the future x

Back