DEN'S LT100% DIARY

Hun.... be carefull exercising while your feeling under the weather!!!

Take it easy!!!

xxx

I will do hun, thanks xx

Hey Hun, take it easy and be good to yourself... Then when you are fighting fit then go at the exercise full tilt! Xxx

Aaaaaaaaaah!

Snuggled up in a big fluffy bathrobe (which almost wraps round me twice!) with a mug of LT vanilla latte, proudly updating my C25K ticker :D

I repeated WK6D1 today and felt MUCH better :). I wouldn't say it was easy but I didn't struggle in the way I did on Wednesday.
I was absolutely tipping it down though, which meant I did have to slow to a walk a couple of times to find a route around BIG puddles. My trainers were soaked already but I didn't really want to wade! Lol

Anyway, I was soaked to the skin but grinning like a Cheshire cat when I got home. Next time ......25 mins continuous running..eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Aaaaaaaaaah!

Snuggled up in a big fluffy bathrobe (which almost wraps round me twice!) with a mug of LT vanilla latte, proudly updating my C25K ticker :D

I repeated WK6D1 today and felt MUCH better :). I wouldn't say it was easy but I didn't struggle in the way I did on Wednesday.
I was absolutely tipping it down though, which meant I did have to slow to a walk a couple of times to find a route around BIG puddles. My trainers were soaked already but I didn't really want to wade! Lol

Anyway, I was soaked to the skin but grinning like a Cheshire cat when I got home. Next time ......25 mins continuous running..eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
Awesome!!! Well done chick!!! You are my inspiration for starting it!!!

Well done!!! Enjoy your smugness!!!!

x

So glad that I didn't wimp out of my run this morning!
It was touch and go for a while because I've got a sore throat, cough and a snotty nose :sigh:
However, I reasoned that if I got up and went out, even a 30 minute brisk walk would do me good. Once I was out in the woods I didn't feel too bad and I managed the required two 10 minute runs! :D. I'm soooooooo proud of myself and really feel so much better.

......could kill for a strepsil though! ;)
http://www.minimins.com/fitness-exercise/237648-c25k-overture-beginners-please.html#post4308626
Dx

Last edited:
Glad you have had a good session hun.... just doing my last of week 2 in a mo.... will let you know how i get on!!! x

(to the tune of Row, Row, Row Your Boat) Blow, blow, blow my nose then cough and hack and wheeze. Try to talk but lose my voice and then 3 times I sneeze.

Still had my swim thoughM :D Actually felt OK in the pool. Had my latte and a couple of paracetamol and am hoping that an Olbas Oil tissue will open my nose up.

Only 3lbs loss last week :sigh: but I'm sooooo bunged up that I suspect it's the extra weight in my head that's doing it!

As a wise woman once said......3lbs is 3lbs!

xx

Never been called wise before ~lol~ but I always try to remember a LOSS is a LOSS ;) hard to do at times but its true :)

I only had 1.5lbs last week ...someone nicked the other half of mine ~lol~ x x x

Never been called wise before ~lol~ but I always try to remember a LOSS is a LOSS ;) hard to do at times but its true :)

I only had 1.5lbs last week ...someone nicked the other half of mine ~lol~ x x x
It was just hanging on fr this week!!! x

whoop! Whooooooop! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

It's official.......

I .....AM......A......RUNNER! (Laura, my C25K run-helper says so!)

I just ran for TWENTY-FIVE minutes! Un-be-frickin-lievable!

So get LOST, cold germs, we FIT people don't have time for you!

And who cares what the scales say, I am getting slimmer and fitter every day!

Dx

Well Done Denise :D ... your doing amazingly well honey x x x

Thanks Tru xx

Sounds like you're fighting off a virus too <hugs>.
Keep warm and enjoy your DVD workouts.

Dx

It's official.......

I .....AM......A......RUNNER! (Laura, my C25K run-helper says so!)

I just ran for TWENTY-FIVE minutes! Un-be-frickin-lievable!

So get LOST, cold germs, we FIT people don't have time for you!

And who cares what the scales say, I am getting slimmer and fitter every day!

Dx
Amazing!!! You were my inspiration to start this..... Thank you!!!

You should be very proud of yourself sweetie!!! x

Thanks hun!

Week 7 of C25K

Managed another 25 minute run this morning :D

Another two of those this week and then it's 28 minute runs in Week 8. Woo hoo! Feeling great and really enjoying my runs......can't believe I've come, so far, so quickly.

I don't feel I have to sign inverted commas in the air now when I say I'm going out for a run....because I do run!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Well Done Denise :) you've done soooo well :D and are always a great encouragement to others (and me) on here. x x x

Back