DEN'S LT100% DIARY

great diary..Can't believe I only found it now..specially when your thinking of leaving

Oh you can't get rid of me that easily! Loose my lovely LTladies? Not me! .......about as much chance of me eating that second Peanut flap- jack :8855:

If I DO switch and have to move my diary, then you'll all just HAVE to subscribe to that thread too......so there!

Dx

Denise...have you found out about the CD diet?? Good Luck honey x x x

I emailed a CD counsellor yesterday to ask about the cost etc.
She's going to call me to chat it through later. Will keep you posted!

Dx

Ups and Downs!

From one extreme to the other today.......

On a high, having got on the scales and found that the '14 ' that had appeared yesterday morning (14 st 13 lbs and 14 oz) had been repeated (14st 12 lbs 9 oz) - yes my scales are VERY precise (to the nearest 2 oz! ) so I always round up! I'm claiming 14st 13 today :D

I vowed that from this day forward, 14 would be the largest number to appear on my scales and set of for my swim.

BUT .......I forgot to allow for the fact that the clocks had gone back and that therefore it was an extra hour since last night's hot choc. I normally swim before my 'breakfast' shake on a Sunday with no probs. But that extra hour made a heck of a difference and I almost passed out in the shower!

The lady in the next cubicle called a first aider because I had slumped against the partition and the next thing I knew I was being bundled out into the changing room and being tempted with offers of sugary drinks........ Nooooooooooooooo!

Bless them, they were very kind but, oh! What a temptation!

I clung on and managed to convince them that I was fine......I did recover very quickly. So I'm pleased to report that I'm still 100% but phew! .....it was close.

What a berk! Lesson learned! I will have half of my vanilla shake before I swim in future and save the rest for my latte when I get home :D

OMG.... You ok chick??? Crikey!!!

But talk about determination of steal!!! Well done for not giving in to the sugary drink!!!

No sit back and relax in your 14 stone-ness!!!

XXX

Well done for avoiding the sugary drink! Hope your feeling better after the wobble :( glad you managed to stick 100% x x x

Change of plan

Thanks girls, I'm absolutely fine now! Just feeling a bit foolish and ever so slightly miffed that I didn't manage to faint poolside and into the arms of the hunky lifeguard ;)

I spoke to the Cambridge diet counsellor, Nicki, yesterday evening and, after a good deal of umming and ahing today, I've decided that I will switch to their plan in December.

I want to give LT another month because it is working so well for me (heck, I've lost a stone in the past 15 days) but I think by the end of November I'll be ready for a bit of a change; some relief from the monotony :sigh:

I know that I'm one of the lucky ones; I do actually like all 3 flavours of shake AND the soup, but OMG I'm BORED and I just want to give myself the best possible chance of staying 100% over Christmas. I think exploring the CD range (10 shake flavours, 6 soups, 3 porridges, 6 chocolate covered snack bars ) will give me the boost I need to lose the next 5 stone.

Of course I'll still subscribe to the threads on this forum because they're such a source of inspiration and motivation, but I guess I'll have to close this thread and start a new diary on the CD
forum.

So my lovely ladies..... 5 Monday LT weigh-ins to go before I switch. How much can we lose between us in that time? How many elephant penises will be lost forever and how many clothes sent to the charity shop?

Dx

Hi Denise,
I hope your ok now? And I really hope the next plan works out for you chick, I know what you mean about this plan being boring though!! Really do not understand why we cant have a little bit more variety ?? Oh well hey ho thats the Lipotrim life lol.... ty for tyour support lately btw... I really would be stuck without this community!! Chat soon xx

Aww good luck Denise.... Dont forget to post a link to your new diary!!!

: )

Hats off to you staying 100% over xmas!!! Lol....

What a day! :)

Feeling sooooooo good today after yesterday's wobble :D

First of all, I reached the half-way point on my weight loss journey; 5 stone gone forever :happy036:. All but 6 pounds of that has been lost on LT and with the support of the wonderful people on this forum :grouphugg:

Then, to my absolute amazement .....I ran for twenty, yes 20, minutes !!!!on the C25K programme this morning. :D :D :D

Hey, Lycra here I come!

Dx

Awesome!!!!! Well done!!! 20 mins!!! God i struggle to do 1!!! Ha!!!! 1 and a half for me tomorrow!!! Dreading it lol....

Glad your feeling better!! x

Awesome!!!!! Well done!!! 20 mins!!! God i struggle to do 1!!! Ha!!!! 1 and a half for me tomorrow!!! Dreading it lol....

Glad your feeling better!! x

Thanks hun!

For what it's worth, if ANYONE had told me as I started week 2 that by the end of week 5 I'd be able to run for 20 mins I'd have laughed in their face! :8855:

Even today, when I started the podcast and Laura said " today we're going to be running ( I love the 'we' ! ) for 20 mins non- stop" I thought I'd accidentally got the wrong week's D3!" I checked, it was right, so I thought that I'd just try and run for as long as I could and repeat the day if necessary. I was soooooo surprised that I managed it. Whoever wrote that programme was a genius!

More amazing still.....I enjoy running! I never EVER in my wildest dreams (and believe me, I've had some wild ones;)) ever
thought I'd hear myself say that!

Whatever switch tripped inside my head at the beginning of August, I'm very glad it did.

Whoo hoo! What a journey!

Dx

I must admit.... U feel a certain buzz after doing it... : )

Shhhhhh don't tell anyone I just said that!!! ; )

Can't believe how fab the LT weight losses are I've never known I diet like it x hopefully I'll be reporting some good weight losses in the run up to Christmas xx

Can't believe how fab the LT weight losses are I've never known I diet like it x hopefully I'll be reporting some good weight losses in the run up to Christmas xx

Hello there!

I'm sure you will hun! Welcome xx

hey hun well done on hitting your half way mark thats ace!! you really are doing so well, and the running as well that is epic :) xx

Feeling a bit yeuch!

Think I'm coming down with something :sigh:

Number 2 child has been off school with a throat infection so, what with my drama at the pool on Sunday and feeling 'off' for the past couple of days I think the inevitable may have happened.

I'm a bit disappointed with myself because, having done the 20 mins continuous run required for WK5D3 on C25K, I struggled with all three short runs in today's WK6D1 'consolidation' !

So, I'm going to do what I promised I would, and repeat the session and I've therefore only claimed 5.25 weeks complete on my ticker rather than 5.3 :-(

To cheer myself up yesterday I made myself a new ticker and set myself a mini-goal for the end of my LT journey - 6 stone off!
Challenging but do-able I think ! It would be so great to start CD with only 4 stone to loose! Only 4 stone! ONLY 4 stone
Hee hee. Funny how I can now say 'only' :D

To cheer myself up

Take it easy Denise...like Dee says if your feeling a bit off perhaps tone down the exercise ...gotta give your body a fighting chance to mend itself x x x Wow only 4stone to go that's fantastic honey your SO gonna do that :D x x x

Back