DEN'S LT100% DIARY

Congratulations Denise :D ... you should be SO proud of yourself in sooooo many ways after this weekend by the sound of things.

Sausages are devils food ...they are my downfall totally :(

x x x

Well done Denise! Sausages are a nightmare lol! My hubby's sausage sandwich at the weekend has been the only thing so far that I've wanted to pinch. He had me making eyes at it on one side and the puppy sniffing away on the other!
Not sure I would have been as strong as you in your circumstances

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

100 days at 100%

:talk017:

Another mini-goal bites the dust!:D

Yesterday was my 100th day on LT100%
:angel09:
I've lost 81 lbs since August 20th and my life has completely changed.:bliss:

Couldn't resist posting this here too. I was sorting out some stuff for the Charity Shop and just wondered how these old trousers would look on the new me.......:8855:

63723-albums3625-picture21124.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::happy096::happy096::clap::clap::clap:

Outstanding Denise! So so proud of you! You certainly have gone through a life-changing experience and you're a shining example of what is possible! Just amazing!!

xx S

:talk017:

Another mini-goal bites the dust!:D

Yesterday was my 100th day on LT100%
:angel09:
I've lost 81 lbs since August 20th and my life has completely changed.:bliss:

Couldn't resist posting this here too. I was sorting out some stuff for the Charity Shop and just wondered how these old trousers would look on the new me.......:8855:

63723-albums3625-picture21124.jpg
Oh my gosh!!! you look sooo good and look how big they are on you now!!! wow chick well done XXXX

Wow denise you look amazing well done :) x

oh hun you are a star!!! well done that is such an unbelieveable achievement!! xxx

On the train and looking forward to a flapjack ( NOT!)

Well girls I'm heading north today, to spend some quality time with my Mum before Christmas.
Managed to fight my way to Kings Cross for the 11.30 train (I don't think the tube was designed for people with bags of pressies - no wonder Santa uses reindeer! ) and will be in Alnmouth (north Northumberland) at 3 p.m.

It seems a long time since my vanilla latte, so, sometime between now and Alnmouth, I need to eat the coconut flap- jack that is nestling in my handbag. Hmmmmm.....how hungry will I have to be ?

Lol

Hope everyone has a good day. I will endeavour to resist mugging the lady opposite for her Ginsters pasty. Do you think the scales are going to register passive pasty inhalation when I get back on Tuesday?

:D LOL ..... enjoy you flapjack! ;) and i`m sure you`ll be fine to inhale the Ginsters pasty ha ha ha... (very unthoughtful these days these train passengers!!!!) Enjoy your day with your rele`s...... XXX

:D LOL ..... enjoy you flapjack! ;) and i`m sure you`ll be fine to inhale the Ginsters pasty ha ha ha... (very unthoughtful these days these train passengers!!!!) Enjoy your day with your rele`s...... XXX

Gonna be in the wild and wooly North East until Monday Tru!
Lots of tea with Aunties and the like!

Pastie lady has wolfed a packet of Cheese and Onion crisps and two ( yes two ) Kit Kat Chunkys ! Sooooo what I would have done a few months back! Lol

I wonder if one of my binges ever annoyed somebody on a diet? Lol

Xx

The classy bird!! It makes you realise how stuffing your face in public is soooo unattractive!
Enjoy catching up with the folks hun. Stay strong!

WOW!! well done Denise140, 6st!!!! That is such a great idea with the necklace, roll on the next bead!!
x x x

Great diary! Say hello to the NE for me (I too am only a fake Londoner :)) xxx

josiejojojo said:
Great diary! Say hello to the NE for me (I too am only a fake Londoner :)) xxx

How do you guys do it I couldn't live there there are only two places I really like in London the rest just stresses me out haha xx

London's not too bad ...a few places are lovely but I don't go to london that often now :( Live about 30mins away by train...by car its 15/20mins depending on traffic ~lol~ x x x

Trueleame said:
London's not too bad ...a few places are lovely but I don't go to london that often now :( Live about 30mins away by train...by car its 15/20mins depending on traffic ~lol~ x x x

I like Covent garden and I like Camden that's about it haha! Xx

Yup same places lol camden is fab! X x x

Back