Depressed!

Claudia84

Although I'm now going up the steps and happy with my weight, I hate my body now more then I ever have :-( my boobs have not shrunk (which is good) but the have dropped something terrible, their so saggy :-( and i have a saggy bum! I look good in clothes just horrendous out of them! My husband "says" he doesn't even notice but I'm getting so paranoid, iv started Zumba and going to go twice a week, I hope this helps? Anyway sorry if iv depressed anyone reading this, I just needed to get it off my chest (ha chest how ironic) xx

Although I'm now going up the steps and happy with my weight, I hate my body now more then I ever have :-( my boobs have not shrunk (which is good) but the have dropped something terrible, their so saggy :-( and i have a saggy bum! I look good in clothes just horrendous out of them! My husband "says" he doesn't even notice but I'm getting so paranoid, iv started Zumba and going to go twice a week, I hope this helps? Anyway sorry if iv depressed anyone reading this, I just needed to get it off my chest (ha chest how ironic) xx

Hi Claudia,

You need to continue to work out and let your body tone up -- it will get better.

Have you heard of Kettle Bells? A lot of ladies are having fantastic results by using those.

Hang in there -- I am sure you look a lot better than you think. It takes time for heads to catch up to our bodies, and we must stop comparing ourselves to the airbrushed photos of celebrities.

Thank u for ur advice, I will deffo have a look for a kettle bell, iv got hand weights and have been using them, I might have to join a gym aswell, anyway thanks for replying x

I was told I wasn't allowed as I did 6months straight on ss/ss+ iv just started up the steps.. Last week step2 this week step3 iv just started Zumba this week, I'm gunna have to hammer it from now on x

Hi Claudia,

I hope you are feeling a lot better today. (This weather does not help, though.) I picked up my kettle bell and am going to start swinging. I am going to take my "start" measurements and then remeasure every other week or so.

I found aquafit really helps me tone up, too (and there is less strain on the joints, etc.)

Back