Depression lifted

Demaris

Silver Member
I am on day 3 of lipotrim and have been treated over the last year from stress/depression. And I feel great!!

I don't know how much of what we eat effects our moods, but I have never felt this 'alive' and good for a long time.

I've also noticed that I don't get my 'morning bearhead' any more and zip out of bed with a spring. I'm putting it down to having no carbs and all the battle of bloodsugar my body has been waging for years.

Am I being too optimistic? Will I have a slump soon? I haven't tested for ketosis, but i felt great yesterday too :)

I am on day 3 of lipotrim and have been treated over the last year from stress/depression. And I feel great!!

I don't know how much of what we eat effects our moods, but I have never felt this 'alive' and good for a long time.

I've also noticed that I don't get my 'morning bearhead' any more and zip out of bed with a spring. I'm putting it down to having no carbs and all the battle of bloodsugar my body has been waging for years.

Am I being too optimistic? Will I have a slump soon? I haven't tested for ketosis, but i felt great yesterday too :)

lets just hope that it gets better:D there is no reason for your mood to get low again or anything hun, maybe this is just what you needed and it seems to be doing the trick, wait until you see the weight falling off of you!! there will be no stopping you then :D:D:D:D

xxxxxx

Great news to hear you are feeling so alive and well. I think when we limit our food intake we definitely have a good feeling about our bodies, its probably our bodies just being thankful for the rest instead of having to cope with the copious amounts of food that we were stuffing them with.

Well done and good luck for your WI.

I also feel so much better on LT. Before I was always tired and feeling so lazy but now I feel really energized and raring to go. My body must be so grateful for the rest from all the c*** I used to shove into it. This isn't only a rest though it's a permanent change so I hope my body gets used to it. I look forward to feeling like this in the future and I can't see why we would go into a slump.

glad you are feeling good xx

Back