Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Descover plan all the way

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by Lele2003, 5 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Lele2003

Lele2003 New Member

Hi guys i go abroad on my hen do in 5 n half weeks and me and my friend decided to follow ww descover plan! Not pp as we have do it before' we started monday morning and i hav already lost 4 lbs!!!! :) cant wait for mondays result! Wish me luck!! Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dinx

Dinx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover
    hi, good luck...no sneaky peeking on those scales though til weigh day! you can do it, and such a great reason to get you motivated...hope you have a fab time abroad! discover rocks!!

4. Nicola87

Nicola87 Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Propoints
    I love discover too, sooo easy to follow - good luck x

5. xxxjessiexxx

xxxjessiexxx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    starting low carb
    hey nicola 87
    whats discover plan is this the pro points one ? im confused ? i have started ww again but doing this from home i have 29 points a day and 49 a week which i was calculated by

i have just recently come back to ww as i put loads on with sw it didnt work with me and ww does

is there just one plan in ww

jessie

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.