Descover plan all the way

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by Lele2003, 5 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Lele2003

Lele2003 New Member

Hi guys i go abroad on my hen do in 5 n half weeks and me and my friend decided to follow ww descover plan! Not pp as we have do it before' we started monday morning and i hav already lost 4 lbs!!!! :) cant wait for mondays result! Wish me luck!! Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dinx

Dinx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover
    hi, good luck...no sneaky peeking on those scales though til weigh day! you can do it, and such a great reason to get you motivated...hope you have a fab time abroad! discover rocks!!

4. Nicola87

Nicola87 Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Propoints
    I love discover too, sooo easy to follow - good luck x

5. xxxjessiexxx

xxxjessiexxx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    starting low carb
    hey nicola 87
    whats discover plan is this the pro points one ? im confused ? i have started ww again but doing this from home i have 29 points a day and 49 a week which i was calculated by

i have just recently come back to ww as i put loads on with sw it didnt work with me and ww does

is there just one plan in ww

jessie

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.