Desperate Newbie needs your help...

Lawyas66

Hey guys, I'm starting the Lipotrim programme for the first time tomorrow and I'm a bit anxious to say the least. I need / want to lose about 12 stone in total. I've had great success on Slimming World previously (10 stone loss) but it's all slipped back on, (frigteningly quickly!!) I guess a lot of you have been in my position so I was wondering if you could share some inspirational words of encouragement to help me!! This will help me find the strength to do this and hopefully pass on my own encouragement to a "Needy Newbie" just like me in the future!! See you all soon, wish me luck!!:wave_cry:

Hi and welcome. Great to see you have decided on LT. Have a visit into the LT section where you will find many who have successfullly lost lots of pounds with LT including our own Mini.

Perhaps you could start your own thread.

Think of your diet in small chunks rather than the whole amount to lose it is far more manageable

Good luck
Irene xx

Last edited:
Hi there and welcome! I've only been doing this going on 4 weeks now - so I'm not one to give advice. But what has helped me A LOT is every time I felt I might 'slip' - I watched the Inspiration Slide Show or read the success stories. After that, well I didn't really feel like cheating anymore! So far, so good!

Best of luck to you!
Kacey

Hello and :welcome: to minimins. Im not on LT but do pop in over there, there a very friendly bunch and will welcome you and help you along. Kacey is right the inspirational slideshow on here is brill i do often watch it to help me :) x

Hi everyone, thanks for the messages of support, I've been on Lipotrim for 4 days now and have lost 11lb already!! And so the journey begins..........

hi there welcome to minimins. I am not on lipotrim but cambridge is really similar. If you've not done a VLCD before the thing to remember is that you may feel like poo the first week but when ketosis kicks in you'll feel so much better. It's just a case of keeping the faith until that happens! good luck with your weightloss journey

Back