desperately needing encouragement :0(

joles

hey guys,

ok so its day 3 and although i dont feel hungry im noticing other side effects! my head is banging, really bad dizzy spells, ive no patience and become really moody! is this normal and how quickly does it pass? i cant go on like this i actually feel like crying please help :0(

joles xxx

Hello Joles - I am on day 2 so only a day behind you and we got the same sort of weight we wanna lose so I feel like I need to spur you on (0:

I have a pretty bad headache at the moment and thinking of taking a couple of paracetamol but just drank 2 pints of water as I think that's my problem today - I have spent quite a while sipping black tea - ewww its gross lol
What are you doing today ??
I feel rather envious you are a day ahead and therefore only a day away from ketosis so you cannot give up coz you nearly done the hard part xxx

Hi Glendale

i will stick with it! I have got weighed today as was gunna throw in the towel but saw that I have lost 9lb! Most is prob water but hey 9lb is 9lb!

im drinking loads of water but I do anyway and a couple of black coffees with sweetener a day! Gunna try and get some peppermint teas as someone said make it up and add the choc shake for mint choc chip???

I actually don't mind the shakes but the soup knocked me sick urgh no more of them for me ha!

gunna have to get some lister one strips too as my breath is starting to be rank (a sign of ketosis tho yey)

not doin much today actually the kids are at their dads til tomorrow n everyone else I know is either in the pub or having bank holiday bbqs n I don't think I'd b strong enough to get involved with those so soon so cleaning the house to keep me occupied ha!

what about u? How u feeling? Are u upto anything nice today! Think we should buddy up for support :0) xxx

Hang in there ladies, you's are nearly half way through your first week and then its a lot easier. The narkiness and snapping at people does pass but unfortunately it takes a little while, well it did for me anyway. the headaches are a pain but easily stopped with some painkillers.

You's have done the hardest part already and that's actually deciding to start lipotrim, once you're in the right frame of mind you're flying :)

Hey Joles - I made a strawberry shake with ice in my blender and I actually enjoyed it !! I am having a few hard hours - banging headache, proper hungry and cant stop thinking about food :cry: I spent so much time planning my start and I knew it was gonna be hard for bank holiday but if I keep finding excuses ill never get started. It don't help that it is lovely and sunny and I know I am meant to be sitting on the quay tomorrow drinking beer but I don't think ill even venture out ! My daughter has gone with my mum for half term which is another reason why I went for it coz it given me no work or daughter for 4 days straight to get over the worse !!
I'd love to buddy up with you as we got same amount to lose but I am actually a week behind you then if you just had a weigh in - excellent loss there and I hope that has spurred you on to keep going. I have this argument going on in my head - oh just have something to eat and start after bank hol- then on the flip side I got - even if you do this for 3 months its only 3 months out of my life and ill be so much happier with my weight so its a small sacrifice ...... its only food right ??

I am still trying to learn my way around this forum and am still limited until I get to 50 post so hopefully it will get easier when I got full access - im so used to facebook lol I keep looking for messaging etc ha ha xxx

Oh and my chemist gave me a fresh breath spray that was £1.99 and does the job perfectly xx

Thanks louthlady today has got a bit easier as its gone on its a good job I decided to spend the day alone or would have ripped somebody's head off lol xxx

Hi Glendale I'm only in my first week but keep getting on the scales for a bit of encouragement (rightly or wrongly) but works for me that way!

Bank hol is defo a killer when u want to b out with ur girlies but would rather go out when thin haha

ur strawb shake sounds nice didn't think of putting ice in them!

just sat chilling in the sun in the back garden with a vanilla shake I've put a spoon of coffee in it and now I've after ur suggestion! Feel like I'm at Starbucks lol

im on FB if u want to add me jolene riley x

Just got back from spiritual evening and my head is banging beyond believe !! I haven't drank enough water this evening and have had a headache festering all day !!
On the plus side I'm not feeling hungry really - despite my hubby eating beside me and it smells lovely ha ha xx
I can't work out which one you are on FB where area do you live in ? Or try finding me - Claire Tourtels Mate Richards - don't think there's more than one of us lol xx
Gonna take myself to bed with my book and hopefully get some peace from this headache - it be day 3 tomoz which cheers me up xx

Hey how was ur spiritual evening? I. Was in bed by 5 last night day 3 is a killer but made it thru the other side and feel great today! Just out bathroom shopping wil try and add u on FB good luck today xxx

Ha ha glad your feeling better xx I'm on day 3 now and don't feel too bad - especially compared to last night which was pretty rough ! I felt sick and had banging headache which was probably down to lack of water !! Evening went very well thanks - we had a really good medium x
I'm hoping tomoz ill feel like you coz right now wild horses wouldn't drag me off my garden swing in the sun (0:
I made the chocolate with ice for lunch in the blender - my taste buds may have died but it was lovely lol xx hopefully catch up on FB - happy shopping xxx

Nearly through day 4 phew it is getting easier though cooking for the kids tempts me!

glad ur feeling better today :0)

Nothing coming up with your name on FB !

Just a quick post as out with kids but stick to it :0) xxx

Luckily I haven't had to cook yet (0: I got SERIOUS food cravings going on at mo so struggling against my mind lol xx
What area do you live in as there's two people on your name one is profile pic of two girls together xx

Day 4 nearly done :0)
stick to it u have done most of the hard wwork yeh I've got like a pink headband on the other girls my sis I'm from Wigan near Manchester xxx

Got ya joles xx

Well done (0: I'm shocked I'm still going strong too lol xx been at work this morning and jeez temptation was in my face - bakers behind us I could smell cooking and I never normally notice that !! Lad that works for me had two lunches, hubby eating crisps and mate ( who don't know doing this ) stood in front of me munching crisps lol !!
To top it all off its suddenly totm 2 days early - I got rip roaring stomach ache and not sure if I can take feminax ! More importantly I'm worried if this will make my first loss a bad one as I have read others saying their weight goes up ?
I am well overdue a shake so having a nice warm chocolate one to cheers myself up lol - I may even add a sweetener and sitting on sofa with paperwork trying to ignore this poxy weather !
Hmm sounds like I'm moaning lol xxx

Oh no hope totm doesn't hinder your weight loss :0/ that would b soul destroying although u would stil get a fab result on the next weigh in! Think I might have to wait til fri rather than thurs for my weighing as out with kids in Thursday! Wil try n fit it in somewhere!

im not impressed with ur hot choc idea ha! Just made one and it was the vilest thing I've ever tasted in my life! I ended up with 4 sweeteners in it n still i was gagging so down the sink it went! That's me with no tea now ha! Thank god I'm not hungry :0) x

Oh no !!!! I have had 2 today - do you make them in the blender ?? I do and mine are so frothy and creamy yummy lol xx
I'm not weighing in till say so that be 8 days so hopefully all will be back to normal by then (0:
If I can hit the stone a month like LT say then ill be happy but if I drop to half a stone or less ill re feed and go on Atkins xxx

Back