Determined and can!!!!!

Emmaline yes I have about 4 and half pounds, but confusing as I started before my first weigh in with SW and on a different day, at a different time,so I have set every thing to my first day with them if you see what I mean lol!

Ah! Got it now. Thanks for the explanation.. :)

Hope you are having the same lovely weather we are here.

We weighed myself this morning which I shouldn't and I have lost 5 and a half pounds on my scales and it takes me under 12 stones by a half pound. Still need to stick to getting weighed at class though but that is a bit inspiration! Training course all day, I usually use then as an excuse to eat and have treats through the day but planned it and had a hifi as a hex b and baked potato for lunch, chose a filling of piri piri chicken which I syned as 2. Made tacos for tea and syned the shells and mix. They were fab, never made them before, the family enjoyed them too! Getting the hang of it.....

Ola Chica, greetings from Mexico, That is a brilliant loss Geordie well done you!

Hi I hope you are well, clearly you are doing very well on the diet, i have been trying to stick to the SW plan on holiday and doing well so far although the tortilla chips & avocado dip have found a space on my lunch but I am on my hollies aren't I? I've been doing some body magic too and will do Zumba at 4pm its only half hour but itshot hot hot so I'm sure the sweat = lots more calories or suns burnt off! (I'm 6hrs behind here)

Anyway Geordie hope your course went well and I'll see if I can pop on here again xxx

Ola Chica, greetings from Mexico, That is a brilliant loss Geordie well done you!

Hi I hope you are well, clearly you are doing very well on the diet, i have been trying to stick to the SW plan on holiday and doing well so far although the tortilla chips & avocado dip have found a space on my lunch but I am on my hollies aren't I? I've been doing some body magic too and will do Zumba at 4pm its only half hour but itshot hot hot so I'm sure the sweat = lots more calories or suns burnt off! (I'm 6hrs behind here)

Anyway Geordie hope your course went well and I'll see if I can pop on here again xxx

Hey cookie great to hear from you. Sounds like you are doing great, even on holiday. Have to say I love tortilla chips, they would get me every time. It's proper weigh in on Monday, I have had 3 cheeky dry martini and lemonades tonight, all syned mind which is good for me.
Enjoy the rest of your hols! X

Yeah, cool lost 3lb this week. Delighted after the pound gain last week. Told them at class I blamed the wine I'd had the week before and said I had bought a bottle of dry martini in case I was desperate for a drink and they all laughed. But I explained that that's my problem, they were all going on about the need for sweet things on a night, mine is wine. Maybe I am going to the wrong meeting, lol. Sw chips and spaghetti hoops for lunch. Tea is pork steaks and veg with lovely mash and I am going to give sw roast potatoes a go......!

Hola Geordie wow and well done you on your brilliant 3lb loss, its another scorcher of a day here the only thing is the Mosquitos are little turds I hate them, food plan is going ok some days but its hard I just want to be bad so I can have cocktails all the time, I've had a couple and they are quite yummy indeed. I'm home Sunday morning so I'm going to enjoy myself until then, after all I am on my holidays! Xxx

Hola Geordie wow and well done you on your brilliant 3lb loss, its another scorcher of a day here the only thing is the Mosquitos are little turds I hate them, food plan is going ok some days but its hard I just want to be bad so I can have cocktails all the time, I've had a couple and they are quite yummy indeed. I'm home Sunday morning so I'm going to enjoy myself until then, after all I am on my holidays! Xxx

Hola cookie, think you should enjoy yourself on your hols! It's been fab weather here but changing at tea time. Tacos for tea so a Mexican theme in my kitchen, enjoy your last few days!!! I hate mosquitos too....

Hi Geordie. Found your diary so here too :)

Hi Geordie. Found your diary so here too :)

Hi Aqua, yes although I don't update it often, too busy talking on other peoples threads lol!! WI today lost a pound, as I just said on your thread was good because I thought even a STS would be good after 3 lb last week so happy days. Didn't stay for the meeting was out and about today with work and had to go shopping after. Off to Leeds on the train tomorrow so thinking what can I take to keep hunger at bay, planning a HIFI bar and banana then a sandwich from M&S on the way back, will have to be wholemeal bread or I could try for a salad but a bit difficult on the go to eat. Anyway, chicken dinner tonight and goodness knows what time as dear husband is currently chopping down tree branches in the back garden!

Back