Determined to stick to it

never heard of the slim noodles but defo gonna check them out, before i was on the VLCD i used to love the super noodles :) x

Things are going well this week. Have managed to stay 100% so far and weight seems to be coming off. Not sure I'll quite make valentines target but I shouldn't be far off. Still on the slim noodles, they have been a life saver. Not loving the slim rice so much.

No the rice is dodgy but I've had the noodles 4 days running and I honestly love them. I've been using the frozen Thai herb mix from waitrose with a little light soy sauce, a handful of bean sprouts, some spring onion and then 100g of protein. Squid and scallops tonight - Yum yum yum :)

Well done hun can i plz ask hw u mke the noodles or rice edible i wudv luved to luv them n i reli trie n www lukin soo forwrd to them cd i luv noodles me hwever even after cuttint he noddles in half n microwavin them n addin seasonin to them js felt like was eatin elastic n js dint go dwn throwt at all n stil tasted fairly bland so dno wt apend there...was a shame cz thrt tis wud b a lifeline for me too :( to bulk out the meals for satisfaction n no cheating sake n b sumt diff tru hmm mayb im doin sumat rong lol @slim yaay for stockin up :) zx

No the rice is dodgy but I've had the noodles 4 days running and I honestly love them. I've been using the frozen Thai herb mix from waitrose with a little light soy sauce, a handful of bean sprouts, some spring onion and then 100g of protein. Squid and scallops tonight - Yum yum yum :)

That sounds like a really lovely combination. Frozen veg are so handy; I'll have a look out for that one.

I never microwave them. I rinse them under warm water for a minute then fry them in a wok for 4 mins. I do use a little oil and then spices and meat/veg.

3lbs off this week. I'm pleased with that because I had a couple of big slips but managed to pull it back. Only 4.5lbs to go in the 200's. I'm very excited as that was always my first major goal. I can see now that it definitely won't be my end point though. I think I probably still need to lose another 2 stone unfortunately.

Back