Total Solution DeterminedLady's TS Diary

Enjoy your day out. It will probably do you the world of good! Well done on the 3lb loss too! xxxx

Congrats on a savage 3 lbs loss- dats brill!! NJoy Ur day and gud luck at docs 2moro

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lanarkwitch said:
Morning Dl, are you back on plan today or having a rest?

Morning peeps! Im back on my S&M stallion today, I have enough packs for today and hopefully my 2 week order will come today or tomorrow.
The high tea was nice but I think the anticipation of it was better than it actually was so, glad I did it & I don't feel im missing anything now :)
Hope you guys have a fab day xxx

morning my lovely amigos! You are the best! thanks for the kind words and words of wisdom! :gen126: I wil definitely be making an appointment tomorrow. I am feeling a little brighter this morning though, i think its because I've been sleeping like a log, even better news.....I weighed myself (one day early and I've lost 3 lbs so far on S&S :bliss: :D The reason for the early weigh in is because I've been invited out to high tea with family this afternoon....*gulp* In a way I'm happy though because the food will probably do me good. and tomorrow is the start of a fresh week :)

I can't thank you enough for keeping my spirits up this last few days. I'll be back on my stallion first thing Monday morning :chores016:
love you all!! :heartpump: xxxxx

Wow! well done 3lbs is fantastic DL glad it's moving for you again hun :hug99: xx

Now get that appointment booked at the Docs!

Well done on your 3lbs! Have you ordered the slim and save packs or still the exante. I tried some of the samples from slim and save and quite liked them.

Lanarkwitch said:
Morning!!

Morning LW, I need to get around to reading your diaries at some point, it's been a mega busy couple of days! I managed to stay 100% yesterday after my Sunday 'day off' :) and today my s&s is coming, I hope it's soon because I have NO packs, only exante bars, yuk! Your meal is this thurs isn't it? only two days to go :) Are you going to get yourself out of ketosis beforehand? I think as long as you are eating and drinking water you will be ok.
well done on finishing your assignment :) Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good morning DL, did you get your doc appointment sorted?

Lol I quite enjoy the Exante bars, but not every day. So hope your S&S arrives soon for you :D :hug99:xx

My S & S is on the way, I really hope it comes before the weekend so I'm ready to go for Sunday morning, back on the horsey!!

Well done for getting back on the 100% wagon hopefully the scale will be kind to us!

Hello :) how are you feeling now? Hope you're doing ok xxx

Oh the shame, the shame, the shame..... My S&S hasn't arrived, phoned city link and it's scheduled for tomorrow despite them emailing to say it was coming today! :,( Also I just ate fish & chips! I hold my hands up, I know I'm not doing myself any favours.
I feel like a complete let down & don't deserve to post on here when you're all doing so well :(
I'll be back though, my stallion is waiting and I've got more weight to lose!

Sorry guys, thanks so much for your kind words of support. I'm hoping it comes early tomorrow so I can get back on it asap before I'm back to square one :-o

I'll be back my amigos :hug99:

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

X to shattered to catch up properly. Don't feel bad, you've not let uanyone down. Gnite xxxx

Hey hunny don't fret lovely it happens uve done amazingly well don't forget that chick good luck for today u will ace it :) x

precious said:
Hey hunny don't fret lovely it happens uve done amazingly well don't forget that chick good luck for today u will ace it :) x

Thanks precious and Busy, well, my S+S is here!! Woohoo!! I'm back on the stallion again :) Just enjoying a got hazelnut shake with a tsp of Decaff mmmmmm :p
I ordered lots of spicy spaghetti packs. Im so happy to be back in the saddle. It doesn't feel good to be out of control.
Wishing everyone a good day....especially LW on your last day :D xxxx

I am here in the mall clothes shopping with gerrys money so chuffed all the 18's are tooooo big! Totally mad to hear you had fish and chips that must have been my fault as i was lying in bed the other night fantasising about them, no chippy here in ad though!
Can't believe its my last day lost pounds gained friends and feeling good. my s &m arrived today looking forward to my dinner

Have a great day sweetie x

Lanarkwitch said:
I am here in the mall clothes shopping with gerrys money so chuffed all the 18's are tooooo big! Totally mad to hear you had fish and chips that must have been my fault as i was lying in bed the other night fantasising about them, no chippy here in ad though!
Can't believe its my last day lost pounds gained friends and feeling good. my s &m arrived today looking forward to my dinner

Have a great day sweetie x

That must feel AMAZING to be too wee for the 18's :D Well done, you've seen this leg right through to the end despite some tough days.
Are you going straight back onto s+s after tomorrow, or are you having the weekend off?
I'm away next weds so will see what s+s can do for me in a week :)
Have fun shopping :) xx

Back