Total Solution DeterminedLady's TS Diary

Brilliant, well done DL, you don;t have that much to lose so I think 6lbs is whopping and I bet you will have a good week 2, I've noticed that on a lot of peoples stats, if they get the big number week 1 sometimes they only lose a pound the following week, so it all seems to even out by week 3. I can't believe we've done it, here we are in week 2, with a horse, wellies, hairy legs, bad breath, legwarmers and dressed in spandex, who says this diet is boring !!

:8855:Aww LW, that gave me a good laugh, thanks! I was thinking that I never lost this much ever in my first week at WW or SW, so it IS good. I think seeing everyone elses gets your hopes up. But I didn't put it on over night so i'm not going to lose it overnight (ooh wouldn't that be cool! ;)) xx

You've got the 12's to look forward to next week, thats gonna give you a massive boost to ride on to week 3, I can't believe the time is passing so quickly, I think we are due to finish up our Exante at around the same time, won't it be cool to say, week 4 weigh in was......

Well done - fantastic loss! :D

We tall people :rolleyes: lose slower than others - calorie deficit is less for us - so 6 lbs is great!

Stay strong! :)

Darcy15 said:
Well done - fantastic loss! :D

We tall people :rolleyes: lose slower than others - calorie deficit is less for us - so 6 lbs is great!

Stay strong! :)

Aw thanks guys, I still think the diet is ace so i'm not stopping til I get to the finish line :)
I'm off for some retail therapy now- hardcore shopping with my daughter should burn off a few calories xxx

Hope you bought some nicer things than I did (curry powder for the Thai chicken soups, which are:yuk: and some coke zero) :D

Well done this week hun xxxxxxx. 6lbs is a brilliant loss.

I lost a lot week one but it was too exhuasting week 2 and ended up all over the place cheating and wondering if I should/could keep going. If your not too busy we'll see you in the 12st gang circa next week :wavey:.

Hope you bought some nicer things than I did (curry powder for the Thai chicken soups, which are:yuk: and some coke zero) :D

Thanks everyone, I had a GREAT day, must've walked miles :D I wore some jeans that didn't even fit me last week!! :happy036:So I definitely feel that 6lbs off.

Gigglepants- I got some Dr Pepper Zero, Sainsburys Classic Cola, Bouillon, Sainsburys Sparkling strawberry and Kiwi, ooh and some Ultraslim Bars, so it was a good haul! :) Can't wait to have something with a bit of fiz and flavour in it.

All that shopping took my mind off food and even when I passed food I didn't fancy it, this diet is great! I still have a shake left for today.

Hope you've all had a good day xxx

Iv drawn a line under the weekend and the bloody wedding, mon was a fresh start with a fresh (non-hungover) head. Hope you have a lovely TS day X.

PS...I am not having you two scotts lose this week :D without us english being far behind x.

PS...I am not having you two scotts lose this week :D without us english being far behind x.

Haha am with you then! Bring it on :D :hug99: xx

Hope you've had an easy day DL :hug99: xx

Thanks Gals, Today was fab! I was working so that helps keep me busy. I started the day with a fluffy coffee (coffee + a bit of vanilla shake), had the shake for brekkie. Had a litre of water and went to work. Lunch was a glass of my sainsburys cola :)p what a treat!) and half the Tesco Ultraslim choc bar (V nice!) I saved the other half for after work. I've still got a shake to go, i'm going to have it later as a nom nom nom chocky treat :D

Hope you are all ok xx

Well done determinedlady Oh to have Ur willpower to b able to split a bar in two!!! Dats super Found d ultra slim bars too nom nom so not allowing myself 2 buy dem til I've 4 wks of TS done Smthg to look forward to Have a gud one!!

20 pound in 3 weeks is amazing, jesus if i can do that i will be over the bloody moon and back again

Hiya hope your ok, will catch up properly tommorow hun x

Back