Total Solution DeterminedLady's TS Diary

Morning my friends! Today is another day- No scale hopping for me, it totally depressed me yesterday!:( I still stayed 100% though- WOOP!

Today is another day, Exante Stallion is raring to go :D Wishing a good day for all my Exante pals xxx

Was wondering where you were there for a bit, glad you stayed 100% you trooper!!

Another day done, another day less to go until we get to our targets, we are great!!

You two, two goody two shoes!!! have been brill-well done :). Im back in the zone now too, thankfully. Have a trot trot trotting day x

Yay- it's good here in the 'zone'. You pee loads= exercise ;) You're a Cheap date cos all you drink is water, bouillon or black coffee, No takeaways= saving those pennies.....and best of all, weightloss. Win/win :D OOh and you can reward your weightloss with new things- Love it! Hope you have a good day ya loser! xx

Well done DL, imagine this summer we'll all be wearing whatever we want to wear. No hiding away/covering up! :D

gigglepants said:
Well done DL, imagine this summer we'll all be wearing whatever we want to wear. No hiding away/covering up! :D

yes indeedy! Can't wait! It's so worth it isn't it :)
I'm of to bed now after another 100% day, had a good easy day- I only slightly fancied food when I smelled it but just thought 'meh', lol. I love this diet!
Onwards and downwards fellow Exante friends xxx

yes indeedy! Can't wait! It's so worth it isn't it :)
I'm of to bed now after another 100% day, had a good easy day- I only slightly fancied food when I smelled it but just thought 'meh', lol. I love this diet!
Onwards and downwards fellow Exante friends xxx

So very worth it. Have another fab 100% day :hug99: xx

Hi hope your having a brill day, popped by to check up on you! :)

I am Froooooooooooozen right now, so hopefully am back in K after cocking up last week. Hope your having a lovely slimming down from Determined-lady to HOT-lady day xx.

Busybusy said:
Hi hope your having a brill day, popped by to check up on you! :)

I am Froooooooooooozen right now, so hopefully am back in K after cocking up last week. Hope your having a lovely slimming down from Determined-lady to HOT-lady day xx.

Hiya gorgeous! Yes, I'm well on track again today :) Still got half a bar and a shake to have- I've had 2 litres water already and feeling GOOD
Hope you're having a good day xx

Hiya gorgeous! Yes, I'm well on track again today :) Still got half a bar and a shake to have- I've had 2 litres water already and feeling GOOD
Hope you're having a good day xx

Hey the waters making my skin look really good and my hairs well shiny too, maybe because exantes 100% Rda vits/minerals. I'm actually putting more goodness in me than when I was eating like a horse! Must say every time I settle down my tummy roars soooo loud!!!

Have another fab 100% day DL, you're sounding soooo positve, love it! :hug99: xx

Hiya HOttie!! Iv just written the same in my diary for you but for good measure:

I am feeling so sorry for you right now especially if its on your pakistani side of the family, its so hard being asian and on a diet. They mean well and are so hoispitable and so insistent that you eat/drink something even if you've just popped in. Your gonna have to be either diplomatic or fill your plate and make the kids or hubs eat it !! Good luck hun but I am sure you will be fine as you have been so focused all along.

Remember summer 2012 You will be determined-HOT-lady x. Have a great day x
:D

Busybusy said:
Hiya HOttie!! Iv just written the same in my diary for you but for good measure:

I am feeling so sorry for you right now especially if its on your pakistani side of the family, its so hard being asian and on a diet. They mean well and are so hoispitable and so insistent that you eat/drink something even if you've just popped in. Your gonna have to be either diplomatic or fill your plate and make the kids or hubs eat it !! Good luck hun but I am sure you will be fine as you have been so focused all along.

Remember summer 2012 You will be determined-HOT-lady x. Have a great day x
:D

Yep, its my Bro and his wife (shes also our cousin from PK) You're SO right Busy....hospitality is a huge deal & I would hate to offend. My hubs recently had surgery on his stomach and cant eat in public yet, so I'm hoping she doesn't go to too much trouble. If she has made a big effort I will just get back on my horse tomorrow and put today behind me. I'll be disappointed but it's not the end of the world is it. At least they don't drink alcohol so no risk of me making myself ill *phew* xxx

Yep, its my Bro and his wife (shes also our cousin from PK) You're SO right Busy....hospitality is a huge deal & I would hate to offend. My hubs recently had surgery on his stomach and cant eat in public yet, so I'm hoping she doesn't go to too much trouble. If she has made a big effort I will just get back on my horse tomorrow and put today behind me. I'll be disappointed but it's not the end of the world is it. At least they don't drink alcohol so no risk of me making myself ill *phew* xxx

No it it's not. She'l def wouldve done some meat so just spoon it out and nibble on that n salad. You will be fine x :D.

PS.....Stay away from any rice or roti and you will be fine. Have a good day my Hottie xxxx

Back