DEvans CD journey

Hi Davica.,

Never mind on the small loss, at least it was in the right direction and as I can testify we all have blips now and again, at least you ate properly so a big pat on the back for that.

Good luck with you wi on Thursday, will watch for the result on Friday.

Take care and keep up the good work.

xxxxx

I am now overweight

I know I have been neglecting my diary for a little while so I thought I will update on whats been happening.

Well I am happy to report I am no longer obese. When my CDC told me that on Thursday I was over the moon. I feel great.

What made it even more worthwhile was that I actually went to my aqua aerobics class that evening too and it was fun. I think I'll make it a weekly activity. I was not tired but I'm still feeling its effects today.

I tried on some of my small clothes that I bought about 2 yrs before to see if the fit and they all do. I have to do a major clear out of my old clothes because I know I'm not going to go back to wearing size 20's.

Yesterday I came off the wagon just for a few hours as I was meeting some friends for lunch but got right back on it today. I had a pack about 11am and then a bar at 3pm. In between that time I have had a cup of weak coffee with sweetener and 3litres of water.

I'm on the computer now so not thinking about food at all which is good. I did find that earlier on I was craving. I guess that is because I ate yesterday. It does feel as though its my first day on this diet but hey I've learnt to drink alot of water to get rid of that hunger feeling.

Well I hope everyone enjoys the lovely weather this weekend.

Davica

Update

The last 3 days have been a little bit hard for me. On Friday I went to lunch with a few friends and I came off the wagon for a bit. I was back on it on Saturday but lapsed again slightly but not much. Sunday was a good day but yesterday I was ill and I didn't have anything to nibble, just had my packs. This morning I weighed in I'm back to where I was last Thursday.

Today is a totally different story as work is driving me mad and it is driving me to nibble. I nibbled on a bit of choc anda digestive biccy. I am so ashamed at that but it was the only thing close to me. Ona more positive note I'm on my 5th litre of water for today. Hopefully that will wash out all the nastiness I have consumed today.

I'm having a really hard time in the office with a member of staff, that's why I feel this way. I promise I won't grab anyting else though as I feel so guilty and gutted that I have done it.

I have my aqua aerobics class to look forward to on Thursday. i CAN'T WAIT.

D

Today is my wi and I'm quite nervous as I know I've had a bit of a bender. I expect a little gain or a sts this week.

I have my aqua aerobics tonight which I'm looking forward too. I felt a bit grotty this morning as I feel as I'm coming down with a cold but I feel loads better now.

I've started the 7 day challenge with wannabeslim so that should keep me on the straight and narrow for a week.

On a good note, I had a bra fitting today and I'm down a bra size which is great.

Davica

I sts this week and I know why. I had a nice long chat with my CDC last night and he was really good in that he really encouraged me to get back into it and SS 100% for the next 2 weeks. He's challenging me to do it which is great so I'm looking forward to this challenge. He's also set me a target loss for the next 2 weeks to spur me on. With that and the 7 day challenge on here I'll be back on track in no time.

Oh I had aqua aerobics last night and I had a really good workout. I'm feeling the effects today. I'm going for a jog in the morning too, just to get my metabolism going for the rest of the day.

I feel really positive today :)

Davica

This is my 5th day back on the wagon. Friday went a bit wrong especially as I forgot my bar home (never doing that again). I struggled on Saturday and Sunday but I have not let that deter me. I still managed to ss 100% for 2 days I'm hoping to make today the 3rd. I have had 2 out of 3 packs so far and I'm still feeling hungry so right now I'm glogging my water, just so I can stay on the straight and narrow.

I'm also working late today as I need to get some work done and the later I get home the less chance I have at nibbling at stuff.

I'm really pushing to be in the 12s in the next 2 weeks, that's keeping me going. I've been looking at alot the pics on here too and they are amazing and that's giving me the additional push I need to get me to my target before management.

D

Today is wi and I'm nervous. I have really not been taking this seriously this week as I've had alot on this week at work and home. I've been good throughout that day but when I get home I seem to slip. There are3 days out of 7 that I've been really good but yesterday I was at the end of my tether as I had class yesterday and got home late :(

I'm just thinking that during this time where I'm preparing for exams whether I should move up to having an aam week and then move up the scale.

Ahhh. I'll talk to my CDC later and see what he says.

D

Hiya D., Good luck with your WI hope it goes well, I have got mine later so that should be interesting. Have gone back to 790 as SSing drives me to nibble, which I don't on 790.

I am not sure how I will have done tonight but I am hoping for the 4st mark, if not well there is always next week.

Keep persevering, it does take time to get back in focus, but when it does it feels great.

Take care, I will watch this space..............

Ok wi in didn't go so well as another week I've sts. I'm having a really horrible time at work and school so I've been in the dumps lately. Needless to say I went on a binge on Friday and Saturday. I've been on track on Sunday and so far today and the scales have been kind. Especially I danced all night on Saturday night. I'm hooping for a good loss this week, finally. I'll be going for a birthday lunch tomorrow so I'll be on salad and protein then and water.

I'll let you know how it goes and I'll update you all on how the rest of the day goes.

Davica

This week has been good so far. I was on track for the majority of the week except Friday, Saturday and Tuesday. Today I've been reasonably good but I succombed to a craving and had an extra 206kcl so far today. Not sure what to do about having my pack later as I've already had my kcals for the day. I guess I'll still have to have it. :(

I think I'm looking forward to my aam week next week so I could put what I'm doing in perspective. We'll see how it goes.

Davica

Hey All,

I have my wi today and I'm positive about this one. I'm starting my AAM week and moving onto 790 after that. We''l see how that goes.

Today I got dressed for work and I have on a top that I've been trying to fit in for 3 years and a skirt for 2years. I find I look pretty good and I feel alot more positive about myself now than I did in the last couple of weeks.

I will post once I've weighed in today and let you all know how it went.

Davica

Ok last night was wi and I lost 2lbs this week. Technically it waas a 4lb loss but I didn't take into account last week's gain as I had jeans on. I'm finally on AAM and then on 790. I'm hoping that will spur me on to get to at least 12st 6lbs.

I feel really positive now. I realiesed last night that I really need to tone up as I have loads of wobbly bits especially my tummy and hips. I will start all my toning work as soon as I finish my school assignment.

Davica

I haven't posted on here in a week. I think I have to admit to myself that this week has been a bit of a break for me as I have had quite alot going on at the moment. School work is no exception. Late nights doing that has taken its toll as I'm really tired and my immune system is shot as I'm coming down with a cold.

I do have a renewed sense of urgency now to get to goal and maintain so hoping that this week will be lots better than before. I am on 790 this week so we'll see how it all goes.

Azar, I see you're on here so just send me a PM.

Davica

Hey All,

I had a good weekend. I have a really nasty cold at the moment so been in bed getting some rest. I must say since on 790 I've been really good and following the programme.

I'm off to Birghton today for a meeting tomorrow so it would be a bit tricky but I know what I should have so would defo be following the programme as best as I could.

I'll give an update when I return on Wednesday. I hope everyone has a great week.

Davica

good luck hun,

unfortunately its not the best weather to enjoy in brighton so just make the most off it while you can (i know it business, but still.... enjoy)

remember.... its all in your head so remain focused

Good Luck

Back