Developers

Well done Mel you official developer you! Not sure about the card thing!?

Look forward to seeing your pics!

Kat xx

oohh - We had to decorate our name on the front of a piece of paper (folded to make a card). Then we had to pass it round and we had to write something positive that we have learnt about that person over the last 14 weeks. So when we got our cards back, it had some really nice things to keep you going!

awww Mel that is a really nice thing to do! I wonder if we could do something in a round about way on here about the people we chat to hmmmm....

Kat xx

We could do!!! - My sis has put the pics on for me now

Well done Mel! we didn't do the card thing either

I lost 3lbs this week which I am happy with although feel guilty it was that much as I've nibbled a bit. I don't want to lose weight if I've cheated!

Anyhoo, onwards and upwards for next week. Have just been told that there will be no counselling sessions between now and Christmas, it'll just be pop in for WI and collect food packs.

On the upside, my loss tonight took me to the 9 stones lost mark! woohoo! One lady in my group started RTM tonight and she weighs 9stones exactly so I have lost a whole woman! LOL

Last edited:
Wow Mel! Just looked at your pics and the difference is fabulous! You like you had something stuffed up your jumper in the first ones LOL

Well done Snorks! xx

Congratulations on graduating foundation with honours Mel, pics are amazing, you have come so far. And well done on your 9 stone loss Snorks, truly an amazing achievement and really inspiring. I bet life is already very different for you than before. I still have a ways to go but already feel differently about myself - especially when out in public. I don't feel self conscious any more and hold my head high, it's a great feeling and knowing that I will feel even better when I reach target is a real motivator.

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks! It's my burfday today and my 2 year old wants to help me make me a birthday cake so he can blow out my candles LOL He thinks all birthdays are his :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNORKS :bestwishes:

know what you mean about the little ones. It's my birthday tomorrow and my 4 year old said to me this morning - 'I want to have all the same things that you get for your birthday on my birthday' -it's all about them lol!

Have a FAB day

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy birthday Snorks! xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNORKS!!!!

Thank you ladies! I've had a pretty normal boring day but then I'm not a big birthday celebrator. We made a cake and Mr Snorks and Snorks junior have snaffled it. My son has been singing Happy birthday to me all day which is so so cute and I've received lots of cash to put towards a new wardrobe - yippee. Mr Snorks has got me a beautiful Jasper Conran coat that I've been lusting after....Size 12!!! It's a little tight over the old boobies but otherwise fits really nicely. Not bad seeing as I was in a size 26-28 in March. I don't want to lose too much more weight in case it doesn't fit me any more!

Thank you for your birthday wishes!

woo hoo Snorks, that sounds fab! How exciting!

Glad you enjoyed your day hun xx

Happy Birthday for yesterday Snorks!!:553:

Happy Birthday for today Peony!!:553:

Oh Peony - I hope you have a great day!!!!

Happy birthday Peony! xxx

Happy happy birthday Peony! Hope you're having a lovely day!

I've spent all my birthday money and have very tired feet! Got a few more new clothes to try out, just hope I don't feel a bit mutton dressed as lamb!

Hey Peony

I hope you are having the most wonderful day and wish you much love, success, thinness and happiness for the year ahead!

Jez
xx

Happy birthday Peony

Hope you are having a fab day.
Snorks, you'll have to change your name in your size 12 coat! Congratulations on your transformation xx

Back