Developers

I lost 4lbs this week and my BMI has gone into the heathly range. Have not been there in over 10 years!

Well done on your losses this week.

Well done Kathryn! Great feeling isn't it! :)

Kat xx

Thanks ladies - I am really happy with progress. 1.5 pounds to the half way point yay!
Mel, you have as much if not more strength than me - personally for me staying 100% is the easy bit because I don't think that if I fell off the wagon even a tiny bit that I would have the strength to climb back on again - it is one of the things that keeps me on the straight and narrow. I really think that getting back into the groove after a hiccup is an amazing feat - you should really pat yourself on the back you know don't understimate how strong you are gorgeous girl.
Kathrym Whoop Whoop Whoop - so pleased for you, that is a fab achievement. You have done amazingly. xxxx

ha ha she is half my mum's and half my sisters - she spends half her time with each owing to their work stuff. She is called Rene (we didn't name her lol) and yes she is a bassett. She is a rescue dog - a couple had her and split up and he had her but where he was staying wouldn't allow him to keep the dog so she lived in his car for ages bless her. My sister found out about it through a long chain of people and so she became her and my mum's. She is a real softie and absolutely beautiful. The funniest thing about it all is that my mum is called Renate. - ha ha Rene and Renate - you might not know about a song by 2 people called that over here a couple of decades ago which was dreadful. Ask anyone - they will probably be able to sing it for you lol. So Rene basset and my mum were obviously meant to be together!

xxx

I went for a wicked run again this evening! I am loving it! woot woot!

Had my BP done today at the DRs - was 90/70 - a tad low but nothing I am worried about. It is exactly the same as my Mum's in fact!

Hope everyone is having a wicked day!

Kat xx

Kat, you sound FANTASTIC - it's amazing how much livelier I am too even though I am nowhere near goal. Great news on the bp. Were you on the high side before?

xxxxx

Funnily enough Peony, my BP has never been an issue, not high or low. In fact it was referred to as "that of an athlete" before I started LL!

I am not having any dizzy spells today like I did yesterday so maybe just a lil blip.

Kat xx

ps: I feel fantastic! :)

I went to drop in tonight and I have lost that 1lb, that brings my total to 7 stone :)

Kat xx

I don't know BL. She didn't tell me what it was the first time she took it, she just pulled a face. Then she took it again and it was 90/70 and she said it was low.

I have had dizzy spells on and off throughout even when my BP was normal!

I am not worried!

Kat xx

Mine's been 90/70 a couple of times and the nurse has never commented. Once it got to 80/55 and she said it was a bit low but as I had a cold she wasn't concerned. Do you have to keep having it done on RTM?

I had my WI last night and lost aother 3lbs - have been very consistent over the last few weeks. I did eat today, don't know why but feel awful about it. I've really focussed on how sick I felt afterwads (physically and emotionally) and I hope to remember that feeling if I am tempted again. It wasn't a full meal or anything but still not good.

On the plus side, I bought a size 8 top today! SIZE 8!!!! It's a week bit snug over my shoulders but seeing as I have 2 stones to go, it won't be snug forever! I tried on the 14, then the 12, then the 10 and then eventually bought the 8. I think I'm going to return it tomorrow but I just had to buy it! LOL Silly eh?

Snorks, I asked the BP question last week and no you do not need to continue once you are doing RTM.

Sorry to hear you had a crap day hun.

Size 8! wow! Won't be long then! ;)

Keep smiling hun.

Kat xx

Hi people.....Im feeling a bit crappy today. Tired and headachy. Had plenty of water so its probably just 'one of those things'.

Im feeling a bit like im standing still with my weight loss at the moment. I can see the lbs coming off the scales but not really seeing any difference physically. This is making me feel a bit fed up.

I think i am going to go and get the tape measure out. See if its all in my head lol.

Hope u are all okay!

Mel, it's this feeling that's making you want to pick at the left-overs.
Try writing a thought log. I bet it's something emotional that is the cause.
Have a look at the inspirational photos including yours.
Look at your big clothes compared with what you are wearing today.
Remember WHY you decided to do LL.
Re-read the books.
It'll pass. You said iit yourself. The scales are telling the truth. You are still doing so well.
What stage are you on? Developers, so develop!!! xxxx

Developers for me was the weirdest stage, not in the first flush of "love" so to speak as we were at first, but still a way off from the end, but used productively and well you can learn a lot.. I ended up learning a lot more than I thought I would.

Jez
xx

How's it going today Mel? Keep at it honey xxxx

3lb off this week, still on target. RTM may even be early April rather than May - fingers crossed, be nice to have a glass of wine on holiday in June. Still so happy about fitting in 16 jeans - I have my doubts as to whether a size 16 has got bigger tho since the last time I wore it 10 years ago lol! Have put a picture in my profile album showing how far I have come in 4 months. I had to take a picture because I was having that brain thing everyone mentions about not being able to see my true size in the mirror. Felt I needed to compare the before and now to try and drum it in that I am not imagining being smaller!

Still carrying most of my weight around my middle - front and back lol. Hopefully the badminton will continue to help that - and there's always supportive underwear - any recommendations for some decent scaffolding!

Hope all you fellow developers are doing ok, let's have yer updates!

xxxxxx

Back