Developers

Thanks BL. It's good know u guys r here. I'm suprised you lot arn't fed up with me by now!!

Thanks everyone, yes I am over the moon and after a wobbly few weeks, feel really focussed on the end goal which had seemed to be drifting away from me. I can taste victory, and it is finally sinking in that I am now often one of the slimmer people in a room which is a feeling I wish I could bottle.

Today I am properly in my size 10 jeans, I squeezed into them a few weeks ago but they looked sprayed on hee hee - now they fit and I am gobsmacked as I have never even in my slimmer days worn size 10 jeans - I could go on here about how much I think sizing has changed over the last 10 years but that's a whole other thread lol. I will try and take the positive that they fit and not dwell on the fact that 10 years ago they would have probably been a size 12.

I am glad I am reaching the end soon - I have started a period a week after the last one finished - duh huh?! I think my hormones are a bit upset and would like me to get back to normal. Am a bit confused about it really - like is it actually TOTM or just something extra. Really don't want to spend the next 2 months in the company of Aunt Irma lol.

Pancras 9 lbs is flipping brilliant - I am well chuffed for you. That is really motivating and will hopefully help you keep your head down and focussed and see you to target. So happy to read that I was.

Mel, I think you so have your head in the right place - seriously half the battle is understanding yourself and you have learned so much about yourself doing all this. Your group sounds wonderful, I am so happy you have their support.

I really know what you mean about the reward thing. I have said a few times (and at the risk of repeating myself) I would get to the end of a hard day before I worked for myself, a really tough, stressful angst making day workwise, and my reward for doing it would be my dinner, wine and whatever else I fancied after that. It is lethal. I don't know how you are going to break that link, but at least your recognise the trigger and hopefull that will go some way toward providing a solution.

And stop fishing - we'd never get fed up of you. I just want to see you achieve what you set out to do, and I think you will.

BL that neck surgery doesn't sound good. I can certainly see why you might choose pain over it. Is the pain constant or do you have patches where it eases up a bit? I wish I could magic you better honey.

xxxx

Talk about testing my willpower. !!!!

I went to work as normal today and was feeling good. Had a good day at work and didn't even get tempted to bring any work home. I went to pick my 1yr old up from my mums to find that she had been sick a couple of times.

She had quite a bad fall yesterday and banged her head, and knowing this could be a sign of something worse I took her to a & e. They decided to keep her in over night for observations. I had only had 1 pack and was starving. So I sent hubby home to get a bag for me and baby and to get my packs. I have has a bar, so I have only had 2 packs today. However, there was no way I was asking anyone at thehospital for help, I think they would have shot me. It was manic.

However, baby is now sleeping in her jail style cot and I curled up on a chair where I will remain for the rest of the night. I have my packs for the morning, but hope to be home early enough that I won't have to bother anyone!!!

God bless my iPhone!!!!

Wishing your little one well Mel xx
How would you have coped before?
Bet I can guess!

having an insomniac attack after dd woken me up twice.

Hugs Mel, thinking of you and sending you good vibes that you can get some sleep and that you get sent home with a 100% well child first thing tomorrow.
xxx

Thanks ladies. They r waking her every 2 hours to do obs. So it's pretty tiring, but I think she is okAy ( I kinda guessed that after she tried to steal the nurses nose and jumped around in the cot for about twenty minutes until she fell asleep).

I'm glad I have lost some weight, cos I would never have got my fat arse into this waifer thing sized matress before!!

BL that neck surgery doesn't sound good. I can certainly see why you might choose pain over it. Is the pain constant or do you have patches where it eases up a bit? I wish I could magic you better honey.

xxxx

Unfortunately, my neck has hurt, and I do not exxagerate at all, every single day for the past 2 years. :( Its chronic and has varying degrees of pain, but it always hurts. ALl my joints do really but my neck causes me the most bother. But hey ho. We all get somethin - thats what I got....rotten bones. How they supported all of me before LL is a wonder! ANd yeah, I will never have my neck fused. Ever. Thanks hon. xxx

Pancras - well done - 9 pounds is AMAZING!!!! :D

ANd Mel, hope your little one is better today, and good on you for being so strong at a very trying time!!!

xx

My little one has to have a head scan. Because she is so young they r going to sedate her, I really don't think I'm going to cope well with that!!!

I'm still in the hospital. The cat scan was clear, but she has not coped well with the anastetic. So we r having another night in.

I'm sorry too hear that you and your daughter are still in the hospital. Sending you a big hug and moral support.

Hugs Mel
So happy to hear cat scan was clear - but gutted she didn't cope with the anaesthetic well. Will be thinking of you all and really hope she recovers soon from the effects of the anaesthetic.

Keep us posted hunny.

((((((((((((((((((((Mel & Family)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hi Peony

We came home yesterday. She woke up yesterday morning and was able to walk normally again. She wasnt eating or drinking, but Im sure that was because she just wasnt well generally.

Thankfully, she is much better today, and seems to be back to her normal self.

Im glad I can get back to routine now!!

Phew. So pleased you are home again and she is on the mend. What an exhausting and frightening time for you. Sending you vibes for an uneventful week to recover a bit. Hope she recovers her appetite soon. like you say she has probably been feeling too rough to want much. All back to normal hopefully this week and at least half term is over so Minimel 1 back to school.
Take it easy hunny.
Xxx

Ladies, lovely ladies, so sorry to have been such an absent friend for a while. I feel awful when I dont have time to read and reply on here properly. Sounds like you are all doing so fantastically well, even with major life upheavals. Mel, how is your little one doing? Pancras, 9lbs is fantastic keep up the good work hun and Peony wow how great does it feel to fit into some size 10s, please post some pics hunni buns, would love to see your sexy new look.

BL it has been way tooo long, hope we can have a proper catch up soon, but hope you are feeling ok. Cannot wait for the weather to improve so I can come to your side of the world for a visit!!!

My most recent news is now on my page, not much news really unless off course you count the foie gras controversy which was intruiging to say the least!!!

Wishing you all a very wonderful, relaxing Sunday.

Big kisses

Jez
xx

Thank God, what a relief for you all. xx

Hi Everyone
Glad to hear all is well with you and your daughter Mel. I had a hard week last week, a death in the family and a funeral to attend tomorrow.

On a positive note I got myself a new swimsuit from Asda tonight and will be back at aqua classes on Thursday, my daughter in law has said she will come as well. I hope everyone has a good week,catch up soon.

Back