Developers

he he I have a post on RTM called "Katalena's Thoughts & Thingies"

I have had a good day!

Thank you

Kat xx

Hey Lovelies

Manic busy week this side, but off on Friday, so planning a post reading catch up then. Hope all is well with you, keep up the good work.

Jez
xx

Meeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllll where are you? hope all is going ok. I've had my hands full with my daughter catching swine flu. All fun and games, 40 degree temp for 3 days! finally dropped to normal temp today but still very poorly. Hopefully have turned the corner tho. I am due to be vaccinated on Saturday as am asthmatic, be s*ds law if I catch it before!

How are the other developers doing? Good I hope.

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Peony - Im here!!! just been ultra busy! Im having a tough time at the moment food wise. Im still not eating but struggling with the 'want to' part.

I think its been since Ive been back at work. all they do is eat crap. im fine all day then when i get home and my OH goes to work i want to settle down on the sofa with something yummy and eat!

I may have to save some packs up. If I curl up on the sofa with a bar a and a milkshake I may feel like im being treated.

I decided a while back that i was going to start cake decorating as a hobbie, and yesterday made the cake and then got into an emotional strop because I didnt have time to finish it. So i chucked the hole lot in the bin and declared i havent got time for a hobbie. i said i dont eat, smoke, drink, go out, all i do is work, housework and look after kids i must be the most boring person in the world. my OH then tried his best to 'fix' it all lol. I had serious PMT!!!

Bless your OH trying to sort it out. I know what you mean about sometimes (esp when a bit PMT) feeling like all you do is work, look after kids and housework. Sometimes I look back to the me of 10 years ago - much slimmer, with my own flat and mortgage, career, little coupe car - running around in kitten heels, staying out all night, clubbing it away in Ibiza, and I wonder where the hell she went - I was so independent, so free, had so much time to just spend on ME - I am getting her back a little with gaining my figure and confidence - but it will be a very long time before I have much time to call my own. Oh well - my choices, I love my family, I would just sometimes like a break from it all and some time just for me!
x

4lb this week - very happy with that just a couple to go to 6 stone. YAY!

Come on other developers, how are you all doing?

Love to all

XXXXXXXX

Hi Peony - im not going to the weigh in tonight because I have a works thing. But im going to a pop in tomorrow.

BUT 2 Great things happened today!!!!

I got on my scales this morning and it said 13.13 (before settling at 14.00) This is my 6 stone marker!! So hopefully, tomorrow morning will say 13.13 and I will have unofficially lost 6 stone

and secondly, I wore a skirt today for the 1st day in about 6 years!! I was given a knee length skirt suit and thought I would try it with some skin tight knee length boots, and it looked okay!! So i wore it to work and got told i looked foxy!! yay me looking foxy lol.

Hope everyone else is okay xxx

woo hoo Mel you foxy chick you! Have a good evening and I look forward to hearing about your 6 stone loss and into the 13's tomorrow!!

Kat xx

GO MEL, GO MEL

Hope you get that pesky pound today(well probably less than as sounds like the scales couldn't decide whether to go 13 13 or 14 dead - don't they ALWAYS settle on the heavier of the 2 when that happens lol!)
xxx

i lost 2 and half pounds today. So still got the other 2 and a half to go!! My hair is falling out now. quite a bit!! its a bit scary but im trying not to worry about it.

Im crossing everything for hitting my 6 stone next week.

Well done on the loss Mel! Sorry to hear about your hair. I have quite alot of shedding but it will settle down.

Xx

Thanks Kat. It is coming out at an alarming rate! However, I am fortunate to have 'sh*t loads of barnet' so Im hoping it will not notice too much.

I went late night shopping last night and bought my 1st pair of skinny jeans. I also got a purple checked longish shirt and I have a new pair of purple leather boots. Its completely different to what I usually wear! We have dress down days on Fridays so I am going to wear it to work today (if I dont bottle it). I feel a bit silly, like a fat person trying to dress like a thin one, but since my weight loss i am starting to care less about what other people think and more on how i feel.

Peony, looks like we are going to hit our 6 stone together next week, yay us!!! I cant wait to get into a size 16 like you.

Have a great day girls xxx

Ooo, did you have your hair re styled Melz? Have fun with DDF today, go for it!!

I havent yet foxtrot. I have my appointment booked for next friday!! Very excited!!

Im a bit scared about today lol!!

Go for it Mel, you will look fab! I like you have loads of hair and regularly pay to have it thinned, so not too worried!

Kat xx

Yes Mel - see you at 6 stone down next week lol! Funnily enough it has also taken till nopw for my hair to start falling. Like you and Kat no biggie as my hair is so thick I would really welcome it thinning a bit - just a pain with finding it in the plug/hair beasts on the floor lol!
I also noticed yesterday that although I have been to busy (lazy?) to shave my legs for a few weeks, the growth looks less than a week old. Pleased about that! Nails are still growing as fast as ever and sadly I have a little ahem embarrasing problem that developed over the last few years where I have to pluck under my chin regularly - sadly that hasn't slowed down lol!

Hi guys, i hope you had a good weekend. Its my TOTM and i am REALLY craving bread! i even put some in my mouth and then spat it out!! I feel really bloated and im suffering more than normal. Ive always been so fat ive never noticed a bloated feeling before lol.

I cant remember if I told you but my mother in law gave me 50 quids worth of vouchers for M & S. I really needed some 'everyday' tops as my boobs were falling out of my old ones where they were too big.

So, i took ellie skiing yesterday and wore my new black skinny jeans and my FAB new plum boots and a tight cashmere plum jumper. I was actually called a yummy mummy!! I felt good!! even though i am still an 18, i feel more confident about what i look like.

I am REALLY looking forward to next week. Friday is hair chop day!! Cant wait.

Have a great week everyone!! xxxx

Lovely to hear such a happy post (empathise with the totm mind you lol)
Good luck with the 6 stone target - I am having one of my infamous low/negligible loss weeks so am not confident of getting mine this week - I know I know - wouldn't know if I didn't keep going on the scales ha ha. But this time I am genuinely not bothered by it as I have finally learned that it is something my body decides to do every so often - and it will make up for it next week or the week after.

Can't wait to see any pics of your new barnet when it's done.
xxxxxx

Back