Devon Dumpling's Food Diary - Bellisimo!

Saturday 27th March - RED day (it started off so well...)

Breakfast: EasiYo yogurt (free) with a strawberry squirt (2 syns) and 2 x Alpen Light (Hex B)

Mid-morning: Plum

Lunch: 4 x Sesame Ryvita (Hex B) with bacon and egg mayo (1 syns) - this was absolutely delicious! 2 x Ginger Nut biscuits (5 syns - no excuses, just wanted something sweet)

Mid-afo and dinner (this is where it gets messy!):

7 x Kinder treats (24.5 syns - ouch!)
Bacon Tasties (crisps - bowl available so not sure how often I dipped my hand in!)
Chorizo and olives
Bottle of wine (27 syns)
Black Pudding (18 syns)
Chicken breast (with skin) with pasta (I was on a red day!) and rich tomato sauce (free) with Mozzerella (Hex A)

OK, so not a great day food wise but back on plan today (Sunday)

Last edited:
Sunday 28th March - GREEN day:

Exercise: 4 mile walk around Burrator (1hr 4mins and 40 secs)

Breakfast: 2 x slices of toast, spread and jam (syns 11 - need to double-check), coffee (milk - Hex A)

Lunch: Pasta and rich tomato sauce (free made with loads of veggies)

Mid-afo: Hifi (Hex B),2 x Ginger Nuts (5 syns) and 6 x Kinder treats (21 syns - eek!)

Not a good day foodwise!!!

Last edited:
Monday 29th March - RED day:

Breakfast: big bowl of porridge (28g oats (5 syns) + 28g (Hex B)) with sweetener and forest fruits

Lunch: Beef goulash (leftovers), coffee (milk - Hex A)

Mid-afo snack: Hifi (Hex B), grapes, 2 x slices of corned beef (don't know why, just fancied it, but v tasty - 3 syns!)

Dinner: SW quiche (mushroom, ham and courgette)

Supper: Sesame Ryvita (Hex B with oats) and Marmite

Last edited:
Tuesday 30th March - RED day:

Breakfast: forest fruits, muesli (5 syns), 0% greek yogurt and tbsp honey (2 syns) - delicious!

Mid-morning: coffee (milk - Hex A), Alpen Light (Hex B), banana

Lunch: SW quiche with salad (beetroot, lettuce, gherkins, tomato and Balsamic vinegar), carrot sticks

Mid-afo: Alpen Light (Hex B), plum and grapes. Sesame Ryvita and Marmite.

Dinner: SW KFC style turkey goujons and 2 large glasses of red wine (don't ask - 14 syns!)

Last edited:
Wednesday 31st March - RED day:

Breakfast: Muesli (5 syns), 0% Greek yogurt and tbsp honey (2.5 syns)

Mid-morning snack: Banana, Alpen Light (Hex B), coffee (milk - Hex A)

Lunch: SW quiche with salad (beetroot, gherkins, cucumber, lettuce and tomato) and Light Garlic and Herb dressing (2 tbsp, 2 syns)

Mid-afo snack: Grapes, clementines and Alpen Light (Hex B)

Dinner: Pork steaks, broccoli and baby corn, glass of red wine (7 syns) and Hifi (Hex B)

Last edited:
Thursday 1st April - I'm no fool!! RED day and weigh in tonight!

Breakfast: muesli (5 syns), 0% greek yogurt and 1 tbsp honey (2.5 syns)

Mid-morning: Banana and Alpen Light (Hex B), coffee (milk - Hex A)

Lunch: Gherkins, pickled onions, ham

Mid-afternoon: Alpen Light

Dinner: Pork steaks with roasted med veg, Diet Coke, Hifi (Hex B) and Mullerlight (2.5 syns)

Last edited:
Friday 2nd April - RED day

Breakfast: Large bowl of creamy porridge with forest fruits and honey (porridge oats - Hex B and 5 syns; honey - 2.5 syns and forest fruits, made with milk - Hex A)

Mid-morning: Banana

Lunch: Impromptu lunch at Bella Italia: Starter - prawn kebabs; Main - chicken, panchetta and spinach salad (no idea on syns for both dishes!). Bottle of rose (27 syns) - naughty but all very nice!

Dangerous snack time due to drinking - couple of slices of ham (free), a slice of corned beef (1 syn), 1/3 bag of cheese balls (syns ???) and 8 x Kinder treats (28 syns), Diet Coke

Can safely say that what started as a good food day ended up not so good; enjoyed every bite though! Back on it tomorrow... xx

Last edited:
Saturday 3rd April - RED day:

Back on track today after my splurge ^^ yesterday!

Breakfast: Muesli (5 syns), 0% Greek yogurt and honey (2.5 syns), coffee (milk - Hex A)

Mid-morning: Banana

Lunch: Bacon and egg mayo (1 syn) on 4 x Sesame Ryvita (Hex B), clementine

Mid-afo: Hifi (Hex B). Pickled onions. Couple of slices of ham. Diet Coke.

Dinner: SW Beef goulash with broccoli and baby corn, Diet Coke and Mullerlight

Syns: 8.5 syns

Last edited:
Sunday 4th April - GREEN day - this may well change, but as I'm trying to plan ahead, we'll see how it goes:

Breakfast; 2 x Alpen Light and coffee (milk - Hex A)

Lunch: Baked beans, mushrooms, frylight eggs, 2 waffles (5 syns) and tbsp HP sauce (2 syns)

Dinner: Pasta and pesto (4 syns) with prawns (142g, Hex B), Mullerlight and 2 x clementines.

2 x Creme Eggs (17 syns)

Syns: 28

Last edited:
Monday 5th April - RED day:

Breakfast: Mullerlight with Alpen Light (Hex B) and 2 clementines

Mid-morning: Coffee (milk, Hex A) and Kelloggs Fibre Plus (Hex B)

Lunch: Roast chicken and pork with veggies, cauli cheese, roast potatoes (x 3), parsnips (x 1) and peas, 2 x Diet Cokes

Mid-afo: Alpen Light (Hex B) and 3 x Rolos (3 syns???)

Supper: 2 x clementines, gherkins, ham, corned beef (2 syns) and easter egg (a whopping 26.5 syns!)

Last edited:
Tuesday 6th April (OH's birthday) - RED day:

Exercise: Week 1, Day 1 of Running Made Easy

Breakfast: Kelloggs Fibre Plus (Hex B)

Lunch: Scallops with bacon and salad. Chicken Caesar salad. Two glasses of wine (13 syns)

Mid-afo: Tea (milk - Hex A), Mullerlight, individual SW quiche.

Last edited:
Hello lovely, thanks for popping by - did you have a good Easter? We were out for lunch today as it's OH's birthday! The scallops were delicious - I only tend to have them when we're out but may get some in to do at home one night! All being said I think I've done OK today on the food front, normally if we go out (which is quite a lot) I tend to have a 'sod it' attitude but I'm so close to Club 10 and my stone and a half that I'm trying to be good (just ignore the Easter Egg entry from yesterday!!) xxx

I good ta, well apart from my chocking incident and spraining my ankle last week :eek: Not normally so accident prone so god knows whats going on lol
Been away for 5 days in our caravan and tom today so with whats been going on the last few weeks and this I am expecting a gain but not a huge one ( I hope! )
Will have to check out your Easter Egg post now you've said it lol
x

Hope you're alright now??? Easter Egg incident is in Monday's diary post (a whooping 26.5 syns!)! Enjoy camping, we love it! x

Wednesday 7th April - RED day:

Exercise: Running Made Easy, Week 1, Day 2

Breakfast: Mullerlight and Alpen Light (Hex B)

Mid-morning: Coffee (milk Hex A), banana and Alpen Light (Hex B)

Lunch: SW quiche with salad and carrot sticks, dressing (2 syns) and 2 clementines

Mid-afo: Kelloggs Fibre Plus (Hex B) and grapes

Dinner: Salmon fillet with stir fry veggies (1 tbsp oil - 2.5 syns), 1 tbsp Hellmanns (0.5 syns)

Syns: 5

Last edited:
Thursday 8th April - RED day (WI day):

Breakfast: Mullerlight and Alpen Light (Hex B)

Mid-morning: Coffee (milk - Hex A), banana and Alpen Light (Hex B)

Lunch: SW quiche, pickled onions, beetroot and cucumber

Mid-afo: Clementine and carrot sticks

After WI: Kelloggs bar (Hex B)

Dinner: Chicken stir fry with rice (had quite a bit of rice so not sure syns - will say 10), Diet Coke

Last edited:
I'm afraid to tell you that1 tbsp of oil is 6 syns but 1tsp is 2 syns. Either way you won't have gone over your syns, but wasn't sure if you realised.

Tania

Friday 9th April - RED day:

Breakfast: Kelloggs bar (5.5 syns)

Mid-morning: Coffee (milk- Hex A), mullerlight

Lunch: 2 x mini SW quiches, pickled onions, egg and bacon mayo (1 syn for Hellmans E/L mayo) on 4 x Sesame Ryvitas (Hex B)

Mid-afo: Hifi (Hex B)

Dinner: Roast pork, colcannon mash (syns ???). Eton Mess (meringue, forest fruits and 2 tbsp Elmlea - need to check syns!)

Last edited:
Back