Devon Dumpling's Food Diary - Bellisimo!

Wednesday 21st April - RED day:

Breakfast: Mullerlight and banana, coffee (milk - Hex A)

Mid-morning: Plums and clementine

Lunch: Tuna salad (tuna, boiled egg, cucumber, tomato and beetroot) with Kraft Light Italian dressing (free) and carrot sticks

Mid-afo: Kelloggs Bar (Hex B), plum and clementine

Dinner: 4 x cold sausages (4 syns), 3 x slices corned beef (3.5 syns), yogurt and Hifi bar (Hex B)

Last edited:
Thursday 22nd April - RED day

Exercise: Week 3, Run 1 of Running Made Easy - scary, but I'm actually starting to really enjoy my runs - never thought I'd say that!

Breakfast: Banana, coffee (milk - Hex A), boiled eggs, Sesame Ryvita (Hex B) and Marmite

Lunch: 2 x plums, bacon (really craved something salty!) and Mullerlight

Mid afo: Cup of tea

Post weigh in: Kelloggs Bar (Hex B)

Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognese (need to weigh out and then syn the spaghetti)

Last edited:
Saturday 24th April *** New start ***

I've re-read my books, planned my meals and started back on my SW journey full of enthusiasm - I've been playing around with the same couple of pounds for the last couple of weeks and I know it's because I've let bad habits slip in, so today is my new start!

Green day:

Breakfast: Banana, coffee (milk, 250ml s/s - Hex A) and Kelloggs bar (Hex B)

Lunch: 2 x boiled eggs, Ainsley Harriot mushroom couscous (1 syn), 2 plums and a clementine

Mid-afo: Hifi (Hex B)

Dinner: Quorn chilli (Quorn, carrots, courgettes, tomatoes, aubergines, kidney beans, butter beans, chilli, garlic, onion, ginger) and brown rice. Diet Coke.Raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and cherries.

Last edited:
Sunday 25th April - GREEN day:

Breakfast: Coffee (milk, s/s, 250ml - Hex A), baked beans, mushrooms, eggs and sauteed potatoes, 1 tbsp brown sauce (1 syn)

Lunch: Banana, 2 plums. Quorn Chilli. Kelloggs (Hex B)

Mid-afo: Hifi (Hex B)

Dinner: Quorn Chilli (all gone now!) with couscous (0.5 syns). Diet Coke.

Last edited:
Note to self: 200g EasiYo Low Fat Greek = 0.5syns. Asda Meringue nest = 2.5 syns. Honey - 1 level tbsp = 2.5 syns. A/H couscous - Spice Sensation (0.5 syns green), Moroccan Medley (0.5 syns), Wicked Mushroom (1 syn), Roasted Veg (0.5 syns), Tomato Tango (0.5 syns)

Last edited:
Monday 26th April - GREEN day:

Exercise: Week 3, run 2

Breakfast: Boiled eggs and Ryvita soldiers (Hex B) with Marmite, coffee (milk - Hex A)

Lunch: Banana. Ainsley Harriot spice sensation couscous (0.5 syns) with cherry tomatoes.

Mid afo: Kelloggs bar (Hex B),2 plums.

Dinner: Quorn sausages, baked beans and cajun sweet potato wedges, 1 tbsp brown sauce (1 syn)

Dessert: Greek yogurt (0.5 syns) with blueberries, raspberries and blackberries and tbsp honey (2.5 syns)

Last edited:
Tuesday 27th April - GREEN day:

Breakfast: Muesli (5 syns), Greek yogurt (1 syn) and 1 tbsp honey (2.5 syns)

Mid-morning: Coffee (milk - Hex A), banana

Lunch: Pasta salad (pasta, Quorn sausages, sweetcorn, mayonnaise - 1.5 syns), carrot sticks

Mid-afo: Kelloggs bar (Hex B), plums

Dinner: Cajun sweet potato wedges with spahgehtti loops and mushrooms. Hifi (Hex B).

Last edited:
Wednesday 28th April - RED day:

Breakfast: Banana, yogurt (1 syn) and 1 tbsp honey (2.5 syns)

Mid-morning: Alpen Light (Hex B), coffee (milk - Hex A), clementine.

Lunch: 4 x Sesame Ryvita (Hex B), 2 x tbsp Branston pickle (2 syns), ham and 5 x Laughing Cow triangles (Hex A), cucumber

Mid-afo: Alpen Light (Hex B) and plum. 3 x slices corned beef (3.5 syns)

Dinner: Salmon fillets with courgette, butternut squash, roasted red onion, cherry tomatoes and yellow pepper. 2 finger Kit Kat (5.5 syns).

Last edited:
Thursday 29th April - RED day:

Breakfast: Boiled eggs and Sesame Ryvita (Hex B) soldiers with Marmite

Mid-morning: Coffee (milk - Hex A), banana, Alpen Light (Hex B)

Lunch: Tuna salad (tuna, lettuce, cucumber, pepper, cherry toms and Italian Kraft Light dressing), carrot sticks.

Mid-afo: Alpen Light (Hex B) and clementine.

After WI: Hifi bar (6 syns)

Dinner: Salami (11 syns), corned beef (3 syns), 2 x Co-op beef burgers (11.5 syns) and roasted med veg (pepper, red onion, courgette, cherry tomato and butternut squash). Diet Coke.

Syns: 31.5 - no need to have had the salami and corned beef (serious munchies attack!)

Last edited:
Friday 30th April - GREEN day:

Exercise: Week 4, Run 1 of Running Made Easy

Breakfast: Boiled eggs and Sesame Ryvita (Hex B) soldiers and Marmite, coffee (milk - Hex A)

Lunch: Spaghetti loops, 2 x Quorn sausages and mushrooms. Diet Coke.

Mid afo: Cup of tea and Alpen Lights (Hex B)

Dinner: Pasta with pesto (3.5 syns - Sacla Classic 1 level tbsp), cherry tomatoes and 3 x Babybel Light (Hex A). Bottle of Rosé (27 syns - eek!).

Last edited:
looking good since the new start Dumps - loving your work! xxx

Thanks hunny, 1.5lbs off this week for me - I'm in the zone again! xxx

Saturday 1st May - RED day:

Breakfast: Yogurt (1 syn) with banana and honey (2.5 syns), coffee (milk - Hex A)

Mid-morning: Hifi (Hex B)

Lunch: Boiled eggs, Sesame Ryvitas (Hex B) and Marmite

Pre-dinner: 2 x glasses Rose (12 syns) and crisps (tortilla and wotsits) and salsa and garlic and herb dip (not sure of syns - eek!)

Dinner: Roast Pork with all the trimmings (peas, parsnip, potatoes, carrots, swede, cauli and gravy - gave up on syn counting today!), Diet Coke.

Last edited:
Sunday 2nd May - Red day:

Exercise: Burrator (4 miles) 53 minutes

Breakfast: Hifi (Hex B), banana, coffee (milk - Hex A)

Mid-morning: Satsuma

Lunch: 3 x glasses rose (18 syns), homemade tapas (delicious but synarific I think!)

Last edited:
Monday 3rd May - GREEN day:

Breakfast: Banana, yogurt (0.5 syns) and honey (2.5 syns), coffee (milk - Hex A)

Mid-morning: 1.5 bite size scones and Light Anchor (not sure on syns...)

Lunch: Couscous with mushrooms and cherry tomatoes (0.5 syns)

Mid-afo: Kelloggs Bar (Hex B), plum and blackberries

Dinner: Roasted red pepper, cherry tomato, courgette, onion and basil sauce, 3 x Babybel Light (Hex B) with pasta. 2 x glasses of wine (12 syns).

Last edited:
Tuesday 4th May - GREEN day:

Exercise: Week 4, Run 3

Breakfast: Yogurt (0.5 syns), blueberries and blackberries and honey (2.5 syns), coffee (milk - Hex A)

Mid-morning: Banana

Lunch: Pasta salad (pasta, sweetcorn, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and mayo - 1.5 syns)

Mid-afo: Kelloggs bar (Hex B), plum and clementines

Dinner: 3 x Babybel Light (Hex B), SW chips, baked beans and egg with 2 tbsp brown sauce (2 syns)

Last edited:
Wednesday 5th May - RED day:

Breakfast: Yogurt (1 syn), blackberries and blueberries and honey (2.5 syns)

Mid-morning: Banana

Lunch: Sesame Ryvitas (Hex B), ham and 5 x Laughing Cow (Hex A)

Mid-morning: Kelloggs bar (Hex B), plum and clementines

Dinner: Gammon steak with roasted med veg.

Back