Devon Dumpling's Food Diary - Bellisimo!

Add 2 large glasses of wine to today's total! Think I'll be drawing a line under today! xxx

Normal service will resume tomorrow... am writing off this weekend! xx

OK, so while I'm writing this weekend off, I'm still ging to post what I've eaten this weekend:

Saturday 10th April: started out as a GREEN day...

Exercise: Week 1, Run 3 of Running Made Easy

Breakfast: Mullerlight yogurt and muesli (5 syns)

Mid-morning: Caffe Nero skinny latte (milk - Hex A)

Lunch: Pasta, prawns (Hex B), pesto (5 syns) and Kelloggs bar (Hex B), cup of tea

Dinner: Pizza Express and night out - half an American pizza (pepperoni!) and 4 way-split with an anti-pasta platter. Probably a bottle and half of rose, 2 x shots of Tequila Rose and several Diet Cokes and vodka!

Sunday 11th April:

Breakfast: Kelloggs bar (Hex B), hotel breakfast (3 small glasses of orange juice, 1 x slice of bacon, 1 x sausage, mushrooms, baked beans and half slice of fried bread - eek!, 3 x triangles of white toast and butter!!)

Lunch: 2 x Diet Cokes, SW quiche with salad cream and two big handfuls of cheese balls (syns ???)! Mullerlight yogurt and cup of tea (milk - Hex A)

Mid-afo: Pickled onions, curried egg mayo (1 syn), Kellogs bar (5.5. syns)

Dinner: Pasta with rich tomato sauce with light mozzerella and spicy sausage.

Last edited:
So my diary this week, so far, isn't that great! But having eaten white bread and more carbs and alcohol than usual I can definitely say I won't be doing it again in a hurry - I feel rotten, sluggish, heavy and just generally not quite with it. Now don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the odd glass or bottle, but really, if I'm going to lose these pounds, I'm going to have to lose the alcohol and the effects (eating rubbish) afterwards! We've got friends over tonight and I have wine in the fridge and a couple of ready-made v and t's but at the moment, I'm quite happy with my water! Totally expecting a gain this week - arghhh was so close to my Club 10 and stone and a half award - but don't think getting back on plan tomorrow will be enough to pull it back - ca sera sera! Just wanted to get my feelings down really! Am really feeling like a Dumpling today xxx

Monday 12th April - RED day - after the weekend I'm on serious damage limitation this week, coupled with the fact my body is just craving water, fruit and veg, so will probably be a few very low syn days.

Breakfast: Banana, coffee (milk - Hex A), Mullerlight

Mid-morning: Carrot sticks

Lunch: Small jacket potato (Hex B), lettuce, tomato and baby corn and 2 x tbsp Pizza Express dressing (6 syns)

Mid-afo: 2 x plums

Dinner: Chicken breast stuffed with 1 x Babybel Light (2 syns) and wrapped in ham, mange tout and baby corn

Last edited:
Tuesday 13th April - RED day:

Exercise: Week 2, Day 1 Running Made Easy

Breakfast: Forest fruits and Mullerlight

Mid-morning: Coffee (milk - Hex A), banana, plum

Lunch: Tuna salad (tuna, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, beetroot, boiled egg and 2 tbsp Kraft Light Garlic and Herb, 2 syns)

Mid-afo: Grapes, plum and clementine. Lean ham.

Dinner: Chicken breast stuffed with 1 x Babybel (2 syns) and wrapped in bacon, with mange tout and baby corn. Small bit of pork shoulder steak.

Last edited:
hey my gorgeous little DD, hows things?

On Monday you didnt need to syn your babybel, as on Red days, cant you have 2 HEA's? xxx or was it as you only had one, you synned it?

Just wondered honey xxx

hey my gorgeous little DD, hows things?

On Monday you didnt need to syn your babybel, as on Red days, cant you have 2 HEA's? xxx or was it as you only had one, you synned it?

Just wondered honey xxx

Hello lovely! Thanks for popping by! I hope you had a fab hols? I only had 1 x Babybel on Monday (and today), so synning them instead of having the 3 (???) as a Hex A xxx

yeah its 3 light ones for a HEA! i would have had the extra 2....hehe! xxx

Lovely holiday thank you - dreading weigh in! argh! x

yeah its 3 light ones for a HEA! i would have had the extra 2....hehe! xxx

Lovely holiday thank you - dreading weigh in! argh! x

I normally would have done hun, but after the weekend I'm on serious damage limitation so cutting back on Hexs and syns for the rest of the week! Normal service resumes on Friday! You'll be fine at weigh in - having a good time on hols is the most important! xxx

Wednesday 14th April - RED day:

Breakfast: Banana and Mullerlight

Mid-morning: Banana, grapes, clementine, coffee (milk - Hex A)

Lunch: Tuna salad (tuna, boiled egg, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, beetroot, dressing - 2 syns)

Mid-afo: 2 x biscuits (6 syns), carrot sticks, 1 x Kellogg bar (Hex B), pickled onions

Dinner: Salmon fillet and prawns, with mangetout and baby corn. Diet Coke, Mullerlight.

Last edited:
Thursday 15th April - RED day:

Breakfast: Mullerlight and muesli (5 syns)

Mid-morning: Coffee (milk - Hex A), banana

Lunch: Tuna salad (tuna, boiled egg, cherry tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, beetroot and dressing - 2 syns), carrot sticks

Mid-afternoon: Grapes and satsumas

After WI: Kelloggs bar (Hex B)

Dinner (and story to this but won't bore you): 2 x vodka and tonics in cans (15 syns), handful of tortilla chips (13 syns) and 1 tbsp lime pickle (1.5 syns). Chicken breast with Babybel Light (Hex A) and wrapped in bacon and 1 tbsp salad cream (1.5 syns). No need for these but 8 x Kinder treats (28 syns).

Total syns for day: 66 eek!!!

Last edited:
Friday 16th April - RED day:

Early: Banana and handful of grapes

Breakfast: Bacon and egg mayo (Hellmanns E/L - 1 syn) on 4 x Sesame Ryvita (Hex B), coffee (milk - Hex A)

Lunch: If I can perfect the recipe - Coronation Chicken (1 syn) with salad

Mid-afo: Clementine, grapes and Kelloggs bar (Hex B)

Dinner: Homemade burgers (2 syns) with mushrooms and broccoli and salad cream (1.5 syns) with large glass of white wine (7.5 syns) and Mullerlight

Syns: 13

Last edited:
Saturday 17th April - RED day:

Exercise: Week 2, Run 2 of Running Made Easy

Breakfast: Oats (Hex B + 5 syns), forest fruits and tbsp honey (2 syns)

Mid-morning: Coffee (milk - Hex A)

Lunch: Boiled Egg. Prawn salad and dressing (2 syns). Banana. Mullerlight.

Pre-dinner (sat in the sunshine): Kelloggs bar (Hex B), tortilla chips (13 syns) and lime pickle (1.5 syns), wine (16 syns), 3 x Babybel Lights (Hex A). Diet Coke.

Dinner: SW KFC goujons (Hex B) with SW chips and salad cream (1 syn) - I think on weekends I may start doing EE x

Last edited:
Sunday 18th April - RED day:

Breakfast: Boiled eggs and Sesame Ryvitas (Hex B) with Marmite, coffee (milk - Hex A)

Mid-morning: Banana

Lunch: KFC Chicken strips, ham and Laughing Cow (Hex A) and 2 Alpen Lights (Hex B), 2 x glasses of win (16 syns), crisps, houmous and salsa. Co-Op chocolate mousse (syns ???)

Last edited:
Monday 19th April - RED day:

Exercise: Week 2, Run 3 - Running Made Easy

Breakfast: Banana, yogurt and Alpen bar (Hex B)

Lunch: SW KFC chicken with lettuce, cucumber and tomato, clementine, plum

Mid-afo: Alpen Light (Hex B) and tea (Hex A)

Dinner: Chicken breast with large salad (dressing - 2 syns), Diet Coke.

Last edited:
Tuesday 20th April - RED day:

Breakfast: Muesli (5 syns), yogurt and banana

Mid-morning: Coffee (milk - Hex A), Alpen Light (Hex B), plum and clementine

Lunch: Chicken and bacon mayo (1 syn) with salad, carrot sticks

Mid-afo: Plum, clementine and Alpen Light (Hex B)

Dinner: Yogurt, ham, Kelloggs bar (Hex B), corned beef (1.5 syns), crisps (serious munchies - 15 syns) and Diet Coke.

Last edited:
It's 2 Alpen lights for 1 heb so you don't have to syn your muesli.

It's 2 Alpen lights for 1 heb so you don't have to syn your muesli.

Thanks for taking the time to read my diary but I counted 2 x Alpen Lights as one of my Hex Bs and the muesli I have isn't a Hex so I need to syn it xxx

Back