Devon Dumpling's Food Diary - Bellisimo!

Tuesday 25th May - RED day:

Breakfast: Total 0% Greek yogurt with blueberries and strawberries and a tbsp honey (2.5 syns)

Mid-morning: Banana, Alpen Light (Hex B)

Lunch: Tuna salad with dressing (2 syns), 3 x Babybel Light (Hex A), clementine and yogurt

Mid-afo: Alpen Light

Dinner: SW Chicken Korma (trying out this new recipe from the book as didn't manage it at the weekend!) served with broccoli and green beans. Diet Coke. Apple.

Last edited:
I'll be looking forward to a review of the Korma...I've got the new cookbook but havent made anything from it yet.
Great thing about SW is there is just so much choice that I'd be going for months if I tried all the new receipes I have lol
xx

I was meant to make it at the weekend but it was too hot for curry! I'm hoping I'll make it for tea tomorrow night but best laid plans and all that! Will report back if I do make it hun xxx

LL the korma from the new cookbook was delicious! The only thing I would do slightly differently would be to add a couple of tbsp of light coconut milk to give it a 'coconutty taste' obviously then I'd have to syn it! I was really pleased with how it came out and will def be trying out more recipes very soon xxx

Wednesday 26th May - RED day:

Breakfast: Total 0% Greek yogurt with blueberries and strawberries and tbsp honey (2.5 syns)

Mid-morning: Banana and Alpen Light (Hex B), coffee (Hex A)

Lunch: Tuna salad with H/L mayo (2 syns)

Mid-afo: Apple, clementine and Alpen Light

Dinner: SW Korma with broccoli and green beans. Hifi (Hex B).

Last edited:
Thursday 27th May - RED day:

Breakfast: Blueberries, strawberries and fat free fromage frais with tbsp honey (2.5 syns)

Mid-morning: Alpen Light (Hex B) and apple

Lunch: Tuna salad (H/L mayo 2 syns). yogurt.

Mid-afo: Alpen Light and clementines

After WI: Hifi (Hex B), coffee (milk - 1 syn)

Dinner: Chicken breast with green pesto (4 syns) and 3 x Babybel Light (Hex A) and salad.

Last edited:
Friday 28th May - RED day:

Breakfast: Blueberries and strawberries with f/f fromage frais and honey (2.5 syns)

Mid-morning: Coffee (milk - Hex A) and Alpen Light (Hex B)

Lunch: Boiled eggs and Sesame Ryvita (Hex B) with Marmite

Monday 31st May - RED day:

After a truly fabulous weekend at one of my good friend's wedding, I'm expecting a gain at WI this week, but I'm sticking to plan and we'll see what happens!

Breakfast: F/F Fromage Frais with blueberries and honey (2.5 syns), Alpen Light (Hex B), coffee (milk - Hex A)

Lunch: Chicken breast slices, pickled onions, cottage cheese, Alpen Light

Mid-afo: Slice of corned beef (1 syn)

Dinner: SW KFC chicken (Hex B) and salad. Diet Coke.

Last edited:
Tuesday 1st June (how are we in June already!) - RED day:

Breakfast: Grapefruit

Mid-morning: Banana and Alpen Light (Hex B), coffee (milk - Hex A)

Lunch: Tuna salad (2 syns), clementines and yogurt

Mid-afternoon: Alpen Light, blueberries, cherries and apple. Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Dinner: Chicken breast with roasted butternut squash, courgette and red onion

Last edited:
Wednesday 2nd June - RED day:

Breakfast: Coffee (milk - Hex A), Belvita biscuits (12 syns)

Mid-morning: Banana, Alpen Light (Hex B)

Lunch: Chicken salad (2 syns)

Mid-afternoon:

Dinner:

Monday 7th June - back on plan and raring to go! 103 days until Italy! RED

Breakfast: 0% Greek yougurt, blueberries and honey (2.5 syns), coffee (milk - Hex A)

Lunch: Breakfast muffin (slice of bacon, egg and sausuage patty) and brown sauce (not sure on syns!)

Mid-afo: Banana and Hifi (Hex B)

Dinner: Rump steak with salad

Loving your diary DD ! just popped in to say hello! xxx

Hi hun, how you doing? Been away for the weekend so just catching up now! xx

im fine thanks sweetie - hope you had a lovely weekend away xxx

Thanks hun, had a lovely weekend away until we had to come home courtesy of the AA!!! xxx

I guess when you have a van that's over 40 years old you have to expect it! Lots of smoke and a funny smell - brake pads worn out! Nothing serious and not expensive and at least it was at the end of the weekend! Our poor van looked so sorrow for himself on the low loader though!! xx

oh dear - i hope you had fruit to munch on whilst waiting for the AA man!!! haha! xxx

Funny you should say that.... packed Hifi bars and Alpen Lights for the weekend so had a couple of those while we waited!! x

Back