Devon Dumpling's Food Diary - Bellisimo!

Thursday 6th May - RED day: STS at WI

Breakfast: Boiled eggs, Sesame Ryvitas (Hex B) and Marmite, coffee (milk - Hex A)

Mid-morning: Banana

Lunch: Ham and Laughing Cow triangles (Hex A), blackberries and blueberries

Mid-afo: Kelloggs bar (Hex B), plum and clementine

*** warning *** the following does NOT make pretty reading:

After WI I got home and was like a woman possessed:

3 x mini cream teas (bitesize scones, teaspoon clotted cream and teaspoon of jam on each)
Chunk of cheddar cheese
2 x glasses of white wine
some pepperoni slices
Tyrrells crisps
1 x slice of large Pepperoni pizza
Chicken goujons with dip
4 x large profiteroles

There's my line - I've woken up feeling awful this morning, really stodgy and yuck! On a Hen Do this weekend and hope to get some swimming in so may do some damage limitation from last night! I have no idea what came over me but lesson learnt - I don't like eating yucky food anymore, I didn't even really taste it, was just eating it! Need 0.5 pound off to get my Club 10 and after last night's little episode plus this weekend I may be going backwards :( but it's all my own fault! So onwards and downwards this week for me xxx

Last edited:
Friday 7th May: I'm away this weekend so will try for damage limitation rather than anything else!

Breakfast: Coffee (milk - Hex A), boiled eggs, Sesame Ryvita (Hex B) and Marmite

Last edited:
Monday 10th May - RED day!

Back on it today after a fabulous Hen weekend where muchos food and drink was consumed!

Breakfast: Boiled eggs, Sesame Ryvitas (Hex B) and Marmite, coffee (milk - Hex A)

Lunch: Pickled onions, SW ham and mushroom quiche, salad cream (3 syns). Alpen Light (Hex B). 3 x Babybels (Hex A).

Mid-afo: Blueberries and a cup of tea.

Dinner: SW KFC chicken (3 syns) with salad. Mullerlight and Alpen Light.

Syns: 6

Last edited:
Tuesday 11th May - RED day:

Breakfast: Magic porridge (oats - Hex B), Sesame Ryvita (part of Hex B) with tsp jam (1 syn)

Mid-morning: Banana, coffee (milk - Hex A), brazil nut and chocolate biscuit (7 syns)

Lunch: SW KFC chicken (2 syns) with rocket salad, clementines and plum

Mid-afo: Hifi bar (Hex B), biscuit (7 syns)

Dinner: SW KFC chicken and SW quiche with ketchup (2 syns). Diet Coke.

Last edited:
Wednesday 12th May - RED day:

Breakfast: Magic porridge with forest fruits and Sesame Ryvita and Marmite (Hex B), coffee (milk - Hex A)

Mid-morning: Banana, Alpen Light

Lunch: Turkey breast and Laughing Cow triangles (Hex A), plum and clementine

Mid-afo: Alpen Light, clementine and blueberries

Dinner: Gammon steak with broccoli, carrots and swede and eggs. Salad cream (3 syns). Diet Coke. Lemon and lime panna cotta style dessert (jelly and Quark - 2 syns).

Last edited:
Thursday 13th May - RED day:

Breakfast: Mullerlight

Mid-morning: Banana, Alpen Light (Hex B)

Lunch: Turkey breast, 3 x Babybels (Hex A), plums and clementines

Mid-afo: Alpen Light and blueberries

Post WI: Kelloggs bar (Hex B)

Dinner: Turkey ham (2 syns), milk in coffee (Hex A), 3 x slices corned beef (3 syns), chicken breast stuffed with pesto (4 syns) wrapped in bacon and wild rice (4 syns). Diet Coke. Mullerlight (2 syns)

Syns - 15

Last edited:
18 weeks today until we fly to Italy (ash clouds permitting!) and as we're celebrating my 30th while we there it also means 18 more weigh ins to get to target - 32 pounds to go! It works out I need to lose on average 1.8 pounds (2 pounds a week) which given my usual half/1 losses is going to be tight, but I will perservere. Even if I'm close but not on target when I hit 30 at least I'll have done something amazing and certainly will never be as heavy as I was the day I jumped on the scales last year!

Friday 14th May - RED day:

Breakfast: Bolied eggs, Sesame Ryvitas (Hex B) and Marmite, coffee (milk - Hex A)

Lunch: Salmon fillet and prawns with broccoli, and a tbsp chilli sauce (1 syn), banana

Mid afo: Kelloggs bar (Hex B), SW Tiramisu (4.5 syns)

Dinner: Roast pork and all the trimmings. Wine. Jelly and dollop of cream.

Last edited:
Saturday 15th May - RED day:

Breakfast: 2 x small slices of granary bread (toast) with Flora buttery (need to check syns), jam (1 syn) and Marmite, coffee (milk - Hex A)

Lunch: Egg and bacon mayo (1.5 syns) and 4 x Ryvita (Hex B)

Mid-afo: Satsuma, banana and Kelloggs bar (Hex B)

Dinner: Tandoori chicken with broccoli and rice (8 syns), Diet Coke. Mullerlight, blueberries and 3 x M&S mini choc meringues (1.5 syns)

Last edited:
Tuesday 18th May - RED day:

Exercise: Week 6, run 1

Breakfast: Grapefruit

Mid-morning: Coffee (milk - Hex A), banana, Alpen Light (Hex B), plum and clementine

Lunch: Beetroot, cumin, harrissa and yogurt soup

Mid-afo:Blueberries, plum, clementine and Alpen Light

Dinner: Roast chicken and salad (dressing - 1 syn), Mullerlight yogurt.

Last edited:
Wednesday 19th May - RED day:

Breakfast: Grapefruit

Mid-morning: Banana, Alpen Light (Hex B)

Lunch: Beetroot, cumin, harissa and yogurt soup

Mid-afo: Alpen Light (Hex B), plum, clementine, blueberries, cherry tomatoes

Dinner: Kelloggs Bar (Hex B), ham and mushroom omelette with brown sauce (4 syns), 2 x slices of corned beef (1.5 syns)

Last edited:
Friday 21st May - RED day:

Exercise: Week 6, run 1

Breakfast: Boiled eggs, Sesame Ryvita (Hex B) and Marmite, coffee (milk - Hex A)

Lunch: Corned beef salad (4 syns), Mullerlight

Mid-afo: Kelloggs Bar (Hex B)

Dinner: Creamy chicken korma from Curry Heaven book and saag aloo (spinach only and need to find a SW friendly recipe first!)

Saturday 22nd May - RED day:

Breakfast: Alpen Light (Hex B), coffee (milk - Hex A)

Brunch: Belvita biscuits (12 syns), yogurt

Mid-afo: Strawberries, blueberries, Alpen Light (Hex B) and chicken breast, wine. Crisps and houmous (syns???!!)

Dinner: SW KFC chicken (Hex B) and loads of salad, probably more wine (bottle in total throughout day = 30 syns)

Syns: Too many to count - eek!!! Think I need to rethink my drink of choice!

Last edited:
Monday 24th May - RED day:

Back on plan today after verring off slightly this weekend! Made good meal choices but lots of alcohol consummed!

Breakfast: Total 0% Greek yogurt with blueberries and strawberries and 2 tsp of honey (2 syns), coffee (milk - Hex A)

Lunch: Turkey breast, beetroot, pickled onions and cherry tomatoes. Shape yogurt.

Mid-afo: Latte (milk - Hex A), satsuma, Kelloggs bar (Hex B)

Dinner: Homemade beef burgers with salad, 1 tbsp salad cream (1.5 syns). Meringue nest (3 syns) with yogurt and lemon curd (3 syns).

Last edited:
Mini goals:

1. 13st 7lbs - this is my bogey weight - once I get past this I know I'll be on my way to target! (2.5lbs to go) - achieved 27/05/10 :woohoo:

2. 13st 2.5lbs - this will be my 2 stone award and time for another charm (4lbs to go) - achieved 01/07/10 :woohoo:

3. 12st 13lbs - this will be the first time I've weighed 12 something in as long as I can remember! (7.5 lbs to go)

4. 12st 9.5lbs - this will be my 2.5 stone award and time for another charm (11lbs to go)

5. 12st 7lbs - this will put me a stone away from target! (13.5 lbs to go)

6. 12st 2.5lbs - this will be my 3 stone award and time for another charm (18lbs to go)

7. 11st 13lbs - I think I may cry when I see 11 stone something on the scales! (21.5lbs to go)

8. 11st 10lbs - I'll be 'normal'! (24.5lbs to go)

9. 11st 7lbs - I think this will be my target but I'm not going to be silly about it - I'll be over the moon if I settle between 11st 13lbs and 11st 7lbs! (27.5lbs to go!)

Last edited:
Love your mini goals.....I must make one of these for myself rather than keep looking at the daunting amount still to lose
Good luck :D
xx

Thank you hun, I just thought I would take a moment to break it all down so it doesn't feel so daunting! xx

Back