Diary closed! Link to new diary on last page.

I want to make quiche too! lol, Defo going to be on the hunt for a mouldable thingy lol wateva theyre called! :)

Stevie, i have to youre giving me good ideas on what food to have :)

Hello, only just found your new diary!! I have been on on the app of late and it doesnt seem to have all of the essentials, anyway i am here to subscribe and can't wait to see your new journey :) x

Hi stevie , hope your weeks going well Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi stevie , hope your weeks going well Hun xxx

Thanks Von, it's really going great and I can't wait for group on Monday :D How about you?

Wowzers, check out all of those awards in your signature by the way. Amazing!! xx

Thanks lovely! Is that a new avatar pic you have, by the way? Gorgeous xx

I'm quite funny with egg too, and don't have it very often. In fact, I never liked it at all really before SW, I've grown to like lots of "new" things these days though.

The quiches are super easy to make. I use little silicone moulds (mine are heart shaped hehe) and fill them with whatever you like - chicken, ham, veggies, cheese, etc. and then pour over a couple of beaten eggs. I tend to use 1 egg per mini quiche and I also add a little salt, pepper, garlic and chilli when I'm beating them. Then just pour over the fillings and pop in the oven. Cooking times can vary - I left mine in for about 40 minutes last night and they have gone lovely and golden. Can't wait to tuck in at lunch time! :)

had it up for a few weeks now! lol thank you Hun x

Thanks Von, it's really going great and I can't wait for group on Monday :D How about you? Wowzers, check out all of those awards in your signature by the way. Amazing!! xx

Glad your going great guns chick xx
I'm in the zone Hun , hope it lasts , I was doing great since Xmas lost 3 st, them had an operation on my knee in may , and gained massively for a few weeks , in getting it back off tho bout 7lb still to go to get me back to my 8 st award ,
I returned to work on Monday doing reduced hours ATM ,
I will then have to be focused coz this blooming 8st is my nemesis , I can't seem to get beyond it I don't know what it is it I just seem to fall off plan and start regaining ,
Xx

Sounds like you are having a great week Stevie! Roll on Monday and a super loss for you lady!

Your positivity is infectious, so lovely to read xx

Glad your going great guns chick xx
I'm in the zone Hun , hope it lasts , I was doing great since Xmas lost 3 st, them had an operation on my knee in may , and gained massively for a few weeks , in getting it back off tho bout 7lb still to go to get me back to my 8 st award ,
I returned to work on Monday doing reduced hours ATM ,
I will then have to be focused coz this blooming 8st is my nemesis , I can't seem to get beyond it I don't know what it is it I just seem to fall off plan and start regaining ,
Xx

I think we all tend to have a bit of a sticking point, don't we? I remember that I could never get below 12st, it took me weeks. Maybe even months! But I eventually broke through the barrier and got as low as 10st 10lb. Sadly I'm back up to 12st 5.5lb now, but not for long ;)

You sound really motivated so I'm sure it won't take you too long. It proves just how much determination you have to get as far as you already are, it's truly inspiring! Hope that you are on the mend after your op and that the reduced hours at work are helping to ease you back in nice and gently.

Have a lovely Friday hun xx

Sounds like you are having a great week Stevie! Roll on Monday and a super loss for you lady!

Your positivity is infectious, so lovely to read xx

Ahh, thank you lovely! I can tell you this positivity has only just surfaced this week - my old diary was quite the opposite! But long may it last :)

Hoping for a nice loss on Monday night, but regardless of that I feel so much better for being back on plan. Loving it xx

Take a Chance and Never Look Back...♥

Morning diary, happy Friday. Finally! I didn't think today was ever going to arrive, it's been such a long week at work. I've had an early start today (7am instead of 8am), so I can have a nice early finish at 3pm. Woohoo!!

I know some of you may have seen on IG, but I had a bit of a proud / feeling pleased with myself moment last night. I am SO lazy and I always take the car to Warren's, even though it's within walking distance. Anyway, I share the car with my dad, and he needed it so I couldn't take it. He dropped me off at Warren's on his way to do his jobs, BUT I walked home. I actually got up off my backside and walked, where normally I'd ring a taxi. Warren was on nights last night so he was walking anyway. So I walked with him and split off as we got close to home. I used the MMW app and it recorded that I'd walked 1.20 miles and it had taken me just over 18 minutes. Now I've seen how easy it is to fit in an extra mile / few minutes Body Magic in, I'm feeling inspired to do it more often. I'm always saying "I don't have time", but this is the perfect opportunity. I think I'll do the same tonight - get a lift there as he starts work at 7, so if I walk I'll have less time with him, and then walk home. Might even take a bit of a detour and make my walk a little longer too! Loving Body Magic at the moment.

Anyway, this is how today is going to go...

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- 25g Cookie Crisp Cereal (4.5 Syns) with Milk (HExA)
- Apple (S), Orange (S), Pineapple (S), Strawberries (SS) and Grapes

Lunch:
- Tesco Ready To Eat Flamegrilled Chunky Chicken Pieces (S) with Salad (Mixed Leaves (S), White Cabbage (S), Carrot (S), Red Pepper (S) and Sweetcorn)
- 23g bag of Special K Sweet Chilli Cracker Crisps (4.5 Syns)

Snack:
- Kellogg's Coco Pops Snack Bar (4 Syns)
- Chocolate Coin (2 Syns)
- Aldi Brooklea Fat Free Lemon Greek Yogurt

Dinner:
- Speedy Curry (Quorn Pieces (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Passatta (S), Baked Beans (SS), Crushed Chillies (S), Garlic and Curry Powder) served with Boiled Rice and Vegetables (Carrots (S), Broccoli (S) and Sweetcorn)

Supper:
- Salted Caramel HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 15 / 15
Weekly Syns: 45.5 / 105

Last edited:
Morning stevie,
I'm determined this is going to be my year , I will smash through that barrier,
Yea to the body magic , it's suprising where we can fit it in , yayyyyy

I'm...

subscribing!

I too followed your old diary even though I never posted. You are incredible. You never ever give up and I think that's incredible. You are such an inspiration (and you don't even realise it!)... Best of luck on your new journey - you'll do great!

Fi
x

subscribing!

I too followed your old diary even though I never posted. You are incredible. You never ever give up and I think that's incredible. You are such an inspiration (and you don't even realise it!)... Best of luck on your new journey - you'll do great!

Fi
x

That is so so lovely, thank you!! And thank you for subscribing. I love all of the support and friendliness on Mini's xx

Well done on fitting some body magic in. I didn't have a chance to make mini quiches last night but I am having the quorn swedish meatballs tonight so you've influenced my meal plan in one way!

Well done on fitting some body magic in. I didn't have a chance to make mini quiches last night but I am having the quorn swedish meatballs tonight so you've influenced my meal plan in one way!

Ooh you are in for a treat!! Love the Quorn meatballs. Yum xx

I'm glad you're enjoying building in your body magic, an extra walk here and there will do wonders for your body, and your brain too. I find it just makes you generally feel a lot better and more alive. :) well done! :)

I had a walk instead of a run last night, and I absolutely loved it. It's great for people watching sometimes too.

I'm glad you're enjoying building in your body magic, an extra walk here and there will do wonders for your body, and your brain too. I find it just makes you generally feel a lot better and more alive. :) well done! :)

I had a walk instead of a run last night, and I absolutely loved it. It's great for people watching sometimes too.

I honestly do feel so much more alive and awake this week, lots more energy that's for sure! I know eating well again has a big part to play in that, but I definitely think the exercise is helping too! I'm so pleased I downloaded the MMW app, as it's really spurring me on to do more as I enjoy using it and seeing how far I've walked. Going to continue with the walking and make it a regular thing, and then I may eventually build myself up to start jogging and then running. One step at a time though, no pressure x

I honestly do feel so much more alive and awake this week, lots more energy that's for sure! I know eating well again has a big part to play in that, but I definitely think the exercise is helping too! I'm so pleased I downloaded the MMW app, as it's really spurring me on to do more as I enjoy using it and seeing how far I've walked. Going to continue with the walking and make it a regular thing, and then I may eventually build myself up to start jogging and then running. One step at a time though, no pressure x

I would highly recommend the C25K running program when you're ready to take the next step. By using interval training you can go from walking to jogging 5k in no time! There are lots of apps / podcasts out there and I have one that lets you listen to your own music while a woman chimes in to tell you to run or walk at the right time. Need to get back on that at some point in the future!

Back