Diary closed! Link to new diary on last page.

Hi lovely xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning everyone!

I have a little confession to make this morning. I slipped off the wagon a little bit last night. I had a handful of biscuits, a few sweets / chocolate and a bottle of lager. I'm over it now, and back on it today, but I just wanted to make a point of confessing on here and getting it out of my system. I'm not going to beat myself up over it - I'm just going to draw a line and start again. I have to admit though, I think the reason that sent me off plan is the Extra Easy days. I think I'm struggling a bit with only having the one Healthy Extra. When I do Red / Green days I never tend to need as many Syns, as I always have that second Healthy Extra to fall back on. So I've decided that from today I'll go back to what I know - Red / Green days. I wanted to give EE a go and I did, but now I think it's time to go back to what I'm comfortable with and what I know works for me.

I need to spend some time today re-adjusting my meal plan to fit in with the Red / Green plans, but it'll be fine. I'm also going to re-adjust my Syns this week to try and make up for last night - the scales were reading 12st 2lb this morning, so need them to move down before Monday!

Feeling a lot calmer though, even after this slip up. In the past I would be beating myself up, feeling guilty. I'd not even bother to get back on plan because I'd think "oh well, I've ruined it now anyway". But I'm determined to pull it back and get that 2.5lb off on Monday for my first half stone award!

Here's how today is going to go. Kicking off with a nice Red day...

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Chocolate Chip Weetabix Mini's (2 x HExB) with a Sliced Banana and Tesco "Free From" Chocolate and Coconut Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- M&S Delicious & Nutritious Teriyaki Beef Salad Bites in Mooli Ribbons with a Sweet Soy Dipping Sauce (2 Syns)
- Apple (S), Mango and Melon (SS) fingers

Snack:
- Strawberries (SS)
- Walkers French Fries (4 Syns)

Dinner:
- Can of M&S Red Thai Chicken Curry (2.5 Syns) served with Stir-Fry (Beansprouts (S), Broccoli (S), Carrot (S), Cabbage (S), Yellow Pepper (S), Red Onion (S) and Spinach (S))

Supper:
-

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Tesco "Free From" Chocolate and Coconut Milk
Healthy Extra B: 2 x 30g Chocolate Chip Weetabix Mini's

Daily Syns: 8.5 / 15

Last edited:
Don't worry about last night, like you said - draw a line under it and you'll be grand :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks lovely! Had also already planned to go for another walk tonight, between 3-4 miles, so that should help too :) xx

One day off plan won't hurt, as long as you get back on track you'll be fine. I do exactly the same thing lol.

Keep it up girl! :D

You know what your doing Stevie, you'll get over that wee blip and put it behind you. Your whole outlook has changed in last couple of weeks, it's clear from your posts, so you'll be super between now and Monday.

I prefer red/green days myself. I like the structure of them. EE just doesn't fit properly with me. You'll settle back into it, no bother.

Being 100% is so hard chick - you need a little time off every now and then. Don't worry and don't cut back too much - you will get a loss next week! x

Thanks ladies. I am finally learning how to draw a line under things like this and carry on. I really do feel that rejoining group was the best thing I could ever have done and I'm so pleased that I did it. I feel like a new person with a total new outlook on things. Okay, so I had an hour or two of madness last night and ate / drunk a few things I shouldn't have, but it could have been worse! A whole day, or even a full week if I hadn't decided to reign it in again today. I doubt that a few "naughties" one night will make that much of a difference - still confident of a nice loss on Monday night xx

Absolutely Stevie, the line is drawn, it's behind you. You have such a great mindset at the moment, I'm confident for you of a great loss next week. The naughtiest of last night won't dent your sins 'bank' too much.

Food looking yum for today, my lunch today is almost the same as your dinner tonight! Great minds eh :)

You keep saying that last night was off plan but in reality it probably wasn't because as you say, you're keeping your syns low the rest of the time and you're fitting some body magic in so really it was just a blip. Glad you're feeling more positive about all of it.

You keep saying that last night was off plan but in reality it probably wasn't because as you say, you're keeping your syns low the rest of the time and you're fitting some body magic in so really it was just a blip. Glad you're feeling more positive about all of it.

Well, it was off plan :rolleyes: I didn't track what I had and have no idea how many Syns I've used - hence why I am trying to keep them slightly lower throughout the rest of the week.

Off plan, blip, whatever you want to call it. I'm over it and onto bigger and better things today!

Having to change todays menu up a bit, as I forgot to take chicken out of the freezer this morning. Doh!! I'm now fancying some M&S teriyaki beef salad bites for lunch anyway, so think I'll have those for lunch and maybe my fruit salad for tea instead.

I struggle with only having 1 hexb when having a EE day, but I changed breakfast so I could have my hexb for supper/snack if need be. It still seems like I've to 'think' about breakfast though when having EE days. x

That's what I'd been doing with EE, but then I sometimes like something at lunchtime too, maybe a bar. So I was using Syns, rather than being able to have a bar at lunch time and a bar for supper as my HEx's. Red and Green seem to be my forte, and I am enjoying my first Red day since being back on plan. I've bought a can of M&S red thai chicken curry for tea which I saw in the latest mag. It's only 2.5 Syns for the can. Looking forward to trying it xx

That's what I'd been doing with EE, but then I sometimes like something at lunchtime too, maybe a bar. So I was using Syns, rather than being able to have a bar at lunch time and a bar for supper as my HEx's. Red and Green seem to be my forte, and I am enjoying my first Red day since being back on plan. I've bought a can of M&S red thai chicken curry for tea which I saw in the latest mag. It's only 2.5 Syns for the can. Looking forward to trying it xx

Ooooh I must try that red thai curry. I also must pick up a copy of this months's mag.

Ooooh I must try that red thai curry. I also must pick up a copy of this months's mag.

It's only a little can - you know like the size of the small cans of baked beans / spaghetti hoops? But it looks yum! Can't wait to try it :D

Back