Diary closed! Link to new diary on last page.

Good luck with w/i Stevie xx

Question about 5:2... on fast days do you still stick to SW rules re superfree, free etc, and count their cals, or do you ignore SW altogether? I think if I ignored it, and just decided to eat X amount of cals, chances are the cals wouldn't be v nutritious!

Good luck with w/i Stevie xx

Question about 5:2... on fast days do you still stick to SW rules re superfree, free etc, and count their cals, or do you ignore SW altogether? I think if I ignored it, and just decided to eat X amount of cals, chances are the cals wouldn't be v nutritious!

Well, over the last few days I've stuck to around 500cals and they've pretty much been SW friendly. Because most fruit / veg is so low in calories I found I've eaten a lot of that to fill me up.

I've even had fruit & fibre with milk one morning for breakfast which would be counted as Healthy Extra's on SW - the only difference is my portions were slightly smaller (30g F&F and 100ml skimmed milk), but still enough to fill me for breakfast time.

One of the meals I had actually one of my favourite SW meals - pasta with Quorn meatballs and veggies in a spicy tomato sauce - just weighed / measured out so that it fit within my calories.

It takes quite a bit of planning but it can be done! I've ate nothing on these 500cal days that was "crap" or not nutritious / totally off the SW plan, because my calories seemed much more precious and I wanted to make the most of them xx

Thank you! Even though it's not been a great week, I'm really hoping for that 2.5lb off. 4hrs until weigh in :D xx

Stevie, what is the Thai curry like? Thai food is my favourite, and I know from IG it's one of yours too ! But always so synful. Really interested in this.

Best of luck for WI tonight. We're all rooting for you chick! :17729:X

2lb off which is 6.5lb off in two weeks and means I am back in the 11's! I hate that pesky half lb, I wanted my half stone award! But since this weeks not been perfect I shan't be greedy! Just happy to have managed a loss, especially as my scales had pinged back up to 12st 4lb on Thursday morning xx

Also I have lost another 1.5 inches from my waist which is now 33 inches! Hips and chest have stayed the same this week x

2lb off which is 6.5lb off in two weeks and means I am back in the 11's! I hate that pesky half lb, I wanted my half stone award! But since this weeks not been perfect I shan't be greedy! Just happy to have managed a loss, especially as my scales had pinged back up to 12st 4lb on Thursday morning xx

Good work missus :) x

Well done - next week u will get your award xx any challenges coming up? X

It's mine!! And a few more lb just for good measure too, I should hope! Can't see anything that could stop me this week. Woz is working all weekend so that's a lot of temptation out of the way. It's more next week that may hold a few challenges as I'm off work for a week - but will worry about that when it happens! xx

Yay ! Go Stevie ! :party0011: So so happy for you :D. I'm sure that award will be yours next week hun ;).

Kay xx

Back