diary of a bookworm

Congrats on the loss,you have some good followers on twitter then! Enjoy bb and see you soon ;0)
oh yes have some brilliant followers and have gained loads more though BB and coleen going int o the house , my phone hasnt stopped bleeping . prefere twitter to fb x

thanks yeah i find fb to much informaion and u can get into trouble with comments and stuff but must say am totally addicted to twitter love followin celebs . will b doin diary from tomorrow x

hi havent ben on here in a really long time and i am ashamed to dsay i am back to where i was when i started ww in jan but am back and as of tomorrow i am count in and getting to goal or as near as i can ,am going to see the nolans in march and would love to be slimmer so am back to it tomorrow and this time i aint giving up or giving in xx

Hi, gud to hear from you. I am much the same as yourself but have booked a cruise for May next and hopefully that will start to give me the motivation I need but it hasn't happened yet. R u able to get back to ww?

hi guy's am back . cant believe it been nearly a year since was last here its scary but i am back to doing a diary . i have put on alot since here but really want to get back to goal .have just started a new job and am on alot of nightshift so my eating patterns r all up the left to mention my sleeping . will try my best tho to stick to 26pp a day .is there anyone here who does nightshift and can give me any ideas thanks

Hi there am starting back today but I am doing the old points which always worked better for me . If I am wrong on anything please let me know cause it has been ages since I have done this thanks,am on 25p per day

Breakfast: 50g cereal=2.5
Banana=1.5. 5
Milk 1/4=1

Lunch: peri peri chicken pasta =6p
Skips=1.5

Last edited:
hi I know it only 2 weeks to Christmas but I really need help I need to get back on track but I don't know what diet would be better I work in home care and don't get to eat at regular time plus I do awake nights I like both ww and sw but just not sure which one would be better really need to lose weight can anyone help x

Personnally i cant help with slimming world as have never done it, but ww is great if you cant have specific meal times and you can have ready meals too if you need to. My sister works shift work and she find ww better suits that than slimming world for her

Hopefully you figure it out, good luck

Back