diary of a bookworm

yep not eating hee hee i dont know when to stop ! think that is why sw didnt work with me the only thing i dont like about calorie counting is counting the fruit and veg but on the + side it s good cause its easier for work other than having to count points so dont know what to do . i got to goal with the ww programme first time round and am really wanting it to work for me again . at the mo i am trying to focus on how much i have lost. some days i feel like giving up

thanks daisy , am off wednesday so am going to go to class and go from there , thinking if i make my weigh in day a wed again it might make a difference

Will do have got one from when I got to goal will get one taken today and post it
Sunday 19th august

Breakfast- 30g cereal-3
Ww yog-1
Banana-0

Snack am- ww cookies-2
Black tea-0

Lunch- micro noodles-12pp.
Tomato-0pp
Beetroot-0pp
Pickles-0pp
Lettuce-0pp
Skinny cow ice-cream-3pp
X1 pink n white-1
Diet coke can-0pp
Black tea-0
This afernoon I fell asleep and have only woke thanks to alarm , am running late as I have to go out in 15mins oops so its cereal for dinner !!!!

30g cereal-3
Ww yog-1
Banana-0
Velvet crunch\ww hot choc-3
26pp+3wpp
3\49

Last edited:
Monday 20th august 2012

Breakfast-50g cereal-5
Ww yog-1
Banana-0

Snack am - 4 pink n white-5(am &pm)
1 velvet crunch-2
Ww juice drink -0
3 ginger nut -4

Lunch-ww meal-5
Pickles-0
Lettuce-0
Tomato-0
Beetroot-0
Rice crispie bar -2

Pm snack- tea and ww cookie pack-2

Dinner-
Ww beans-4pp (0.5 tin)
Brocoli 0pp
Cauliflower0pp
Mushrooms-0pp

Skinny cow ice cream-2

26pp+5wpp used
8\49
Water 2 litre drank throughout day

Last edited:
Tuesday 21st august

B'fast- 50g cereal-5
Ww yog-1
Banana-0
Black tea-0
Snack am- ww cookie pack-2

Lunch - ww meal-6
Ww yog-1

Snack pm-square bar -3

Dinner- dolmio pasta tub =8
mushrooms=0
beetroot=0
pickles=0
tomato=0
skinny cow ice cream=2

26pp+2wpp
10/49pp
2litres water drank

Last edited:
Wednesday 22nd aug 2012

Back to class this morning and had a sts which means my scales r wrong by 1.5 which means I stayed the same this week instead of the 1.5 which I thgought I had on so now I am wondering how long my scales have been wrong for .

Breakfast: 50g cheerios-5
Banana-0
Ww yog-1
Ww biscuit-2

Lunch: 0.5 tin beans-4
Bread-2
Lettuce\cucumber\tomato\pickles
Beetroot -0
Salad cream low cal-1per 15ml
Ww yog-1
Velvet crunch-2

Curly wurly-3

Dinner-5 pp left

Fruit salad-0
Ww yog-1
40g cereal-4
Banana-0

Naughty stuff-ww biscuit-2
Rice crispie bar-2
Meruinge-1
X1 digestive-1
X1ww yog-1
26+7wpp
17\49

Last edited:
Hi daisy thanks , unfortantly can't always make class so will just go when I can as I love her class but am still doing sat wi but will just deduct 1.5 from mine,never make things easy for myself lol ! I used to go to a class on a wed night but my leader although she was lovely her meetings were borimg and repetetive she never made them fun the leader I have now is bubbly fun and motivational I just wish I was off on a wed morning all the time. (Bet your sorry u asked lol sorry for long winded answer !)

Haha chat away,it's what the diaries are for :0) that's a shame that you can't always make the one you like to go and the one that you can get to is boring and repetitive.

Back