Diary of a boredom eater....this is my story.

Aww really? Why doesn't he want you to do it? First few days I was ill but after that I was fine, it is hard but you can do it, especially if I can do it then you can too :) xx

That shake was so good! Still got another one to have :) drank 1 litre of water :( just no good with water would rather a cola haha xx

Because he's joined a gym this year and lost 2 stone in 2 months he thinks I can do it that way....I'm so unfit though it's not physically possible at the moment haha! Ah good! I'm actually quite looking forward to starting mine!! Can you drink flavoured water at all? Like I said before I drink a lot of water anyway but every so often I like something with flavour lol!xx

Aww wow that's really good! I'd never be able to do that at all haha!

I'm not sure, you can drink coke zero. It's all about how much carbs is it it and obviously calories.

Honestly once your past the first few days & the weight is coming off you, you'll be so glad you started :)

Xx

I was really dizzy, migraines, and feeling so sick. Spent a few days in bed but most other people don't, most women from that other chat page didn't have that. Think it's cause I had a high sugar diet haha and used to eat loads, so when I went onto the shakes I was quite ill with it. So try to cut a few things out over the weekend to prepare yourself.

So my man & son both have sausage sandwiches and I'm sitting down to a shake ! Hmmmmm not the best start to my day haha x

That was a nightmare! My sons last day at school party. Cakes cakes and more cakes!!! Was sooooo tempting! But I resisted haha!

Yeah hopefully he will just buy in what he needs then you won't have to worry about all your favourites being there lol!

Xx

Back